Czech Republic - Vienna to Prague Short Bike Tour
- Our saving
- US $ 1,401
- Rather Poor
- BKBeckyWritten on September 27, 20165.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
We've done several Pure Adventures Self Guided biking adventures. This ranked at the top for local organizational details, accommodations, scenic backcountry bike paths and roads, history and itinerary. I would highly recommend Chez Republic 8 Day... Read more
- AAnonymousWritten on October 25, 20155.0 - Excellent
The hotels were all great, a little fancier than what we would book ourselves. Staff were always excellent, especially at the smaller hotels along the way. The breakfasts were fantastic. We were a bit disappointed that the two hotels with hot tubs or pool... Read more
- AAnonymousWritten on September 26, 20155.0 - Excellent
We were on a self guided tour but found many excellent dining options. We used many of the recommendations provided by the self guided tour, all were excellent.
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Arrival Day
- Day 2: Ride from Valtice to Mikulov - 38 km
- Day 3: Ride to Vranov nad Dyji - 41 km
- Day 4: Ride to Slavonice then Telc - 48 km
- Day 5: Ride to Jindrichuv Hradec - 43 km
- Day 6: Ride to Trebon - 30 km
- Day 7: Ride to Cesky Krumlov - 63 km
- Day 8: Departure day
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Brooke26th October 2018
Czech Republic - Vienna to Prague Short Bike Tour
- Upcoming departures
- December 2018
- FridayDec 14, 2018from Vienna8 DaysFridayDec 21, 2018to Prague10+ seats left$58USD $1,401
- SaturdayDec 15, 2018from Vienna8 DaysSaturdayDec 22, 2018to Prague10+ seats left$58USD $1,401
- SundayDec 16, 2018from Vienna8 DaysSundayDec 23, 2018to Prague10+ seats left$58USD $1,401
- MondayDec 17, 2018from Vienna8 DaysMondayDec 24, 2018to Prague10+ seats left$58USD $1,401
- TuesdayDec 18, 2018from Vienna8 DaysTuesdayDec 25, 2018to Prague10+ seats left$58USD $1,401
- WednesdayDec 19, 2018from Vienna8 DaysWednesdayDec 26, 2018to Prague10+ seats left$58USD $1,401
- ThursdayDec 20, 2018from Vienna8 DaysThursdayDec 27, 2018to Prague10+ seats left$58USD $1,401
- FridayDec 21, 2018from Vienna8 DaysFridayDec 28, 2018to Prague10+ seats left$58USD $1,401
- SaturdayDec 22, 2018from Vienna8 DaysSaturdayDec 29, 2018to Prague10+ seats left$58USD $1,401
- SundayDec 23, 2018from Vienna8 DaysSundayDec 30, 2018to Prague10+ seats left$58USD $1,401
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
- KorunaCzech Republic
Plugs & Adapters
- Tick-borne encephalitis
- Recommended for Austria and Czech Republic. Ideally 6 months before travel.
- Hepatitis A
- Recommended for Czech Republic. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Czech Republic. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Vienna is the starting point and Prague is the endpoint.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of 20% to confirm this Pure Adventures booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 9 February 2019 the full payment of $1,401 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $1401 for Czech Republic - Vienna to Prague Short Bike Tour, but the deposit of 20% is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and Pure Adventures will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Pure Adventures tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Vienna (Austria)
- 71 km
- Breclav (Czech Republic)
- 9 km
- Valtice (Czech Republic)
- 11 km
- Mikulov (Czech Republic)
- 61 km
- Vranov nad Dyji (Czech Republic)
- 36 km
- Slavonice (Czech Republic)
- 22 km
- Telc (Czech Republic)
- 33 km
- Jindrichuv Hradec (Czech Republic)
- 24 km
- Trebon (Czech Republic)
- 39 km
- Cesky Krumlov (Czech Republic)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $1,401 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 9,734 tours in Europe
- covered by 301 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for Czech Republic - Vienna to Prague Short Bike Tour via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 1 Genuine Review
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Czech Republic - Vienna to Prague Short Bike Tour