Czech Republic - Vienna to Prague Short Bike Tour
Save up to 75% across the globe
ends on 26 Sep 2018
- Our saving
- US $ 1,451
24/7 Customer SupportAsk a question
Start in Vienna and end in Prague! With the bicycle tour Czech Republic - Vienna to Prague Short Bike Tour, you have a 8 day tour package taking you from Vienna to Prague and through Vienna, Austria and 10 other destinations in Europe. Czech Republic - Vienna to Prague Short Bike Tour includes transport.
- Hotel, Resort
- Travel style
- Rather Poor
- BKBeckyWritten on September 27, 20165.0 - ExcellentWe've done several Pure Adventures Self Guided biking adventures. This ranked at the top for local organizational details, accommodations, scenic backcountry bike paths and roads, history and itinerary. I would highly recommend Chez Republic 8 Day Vienna-Prague!!!!Show detailed ratings
- AAnonymousWritten on October 25, 20155.0 - ExcellentThe hotels were all great, a little fancier than what we would book ourselves. Staff were always excellent, especially at the smaller hotels along the way. The breakfasts were fantastic. We were a bit disappointed that the two hotels with hot tubs or pool wanted a ridiculous amount of money to use them as they were part of a 'spa'. Both Ryan and Maggie were very helpful in organizing our trip.
- AAnonymousWritten on September 26, 20155.0 - ExcellentWe were on a self guided tour but found many excellent dining options. We used many of the recommendations provided by the self guided tour, all were excellent.
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Arrival Day
- Day 2: Ride from Valtice to Mikulov - 38 km
- Day 3: Ride to Vranov nad Dyji - 41 km
- Day 4: Ride to Slavonice then Telc - 48 km
- Day 5: Ride to Jindrichuv Hradec - 43 km
- Day 6: Ride to Trebon - 30 km
- Day 7: Ride to Cesky Krumlov - 63 km
- Day 8: Departure day
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Geraldine5th June 2018
NO CREDIT CARD FEES
Czech Republic - Vienna to Prague Short Bike Tour
Select Departure Month
- Upcoming departures
- September 2018
- October 2018
- November 2018
- December 2018
STARTENDSEATS LEFTSAVE NOW PRICE
- WednesdaySep 26, 2018from Vienna8 DaysWednesdayOct 3, 2018to Prague10+ seats left$60USD $1,451
- ThursdaySep 27, 2018from Vienna8 DaysThursdayOct 4, 2018to Prague10+ seats left$60USD $1,451
- FridaySep 28, 2018from Vienna8 DaysFridayOct 5, 2018to Prague10+ seats left$60USD $1,451
- SaturdaySep 29, 2018from Vienna8 DaysSaturdayOct 6, 2018to Prague10+ seats left$60USD $1,451
- SundaySep 30, 2018from Vienna8 DaysSundayOct 7, 2018to Prague10+ seats left$60USD $1,451
- MondayOct 1, 2018from Vienna8 DaysMondayOct 8, 2018to Prague10+ seats left$60USD $1,451
- TuesdayOct 2, 2018from Vienna8 DaysTuesdayOct 9, 2018to Prague10+ seats left$60USD $1,451
- WednesdayOct 3, 2018from Vienna8 DaysWednesdayOct 10, 2018to Prague10+ seats left$60USD $1,451
- ThursdayOct 4, 2018from Vienna8 DaysThursdayOct 11, 2018to Prague10+ seats left$60USD $1,451
- FridayOct 5, 2018from Vienna8 DaysFridayOct 12, 2018to Prague10+ seats left$60USD $1,451
Show more departures
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Useful things to know before you go
- KorunaCzech Republic
Plugs & Adapters
Here is an indication for which countries you might need a visa. Please contact the local embassy for help applying for visas to these places.
These are only indications, so please visit your doctor before you travel to be 100% sure.
- Tick-borne encephalitis
- Recommended for Austria and Czech Republic. Ideally 6 months before travel.
- Hepatitis A
- Recommended for Czech Republic. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Czech Republic. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Vienna is the starting point and Prague is the endpoint.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of 20% to confirm this Pure Adventures booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 22 November 2018 the full payment of $1,451 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $1451 for Czech Republic - Vienna to Prague Short Bike Tour, but the deposit of 20% is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and Pure Adventures will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Pure Adventures tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
Covering a total distance of approx 448 km.
- Vienna (Austria)
- 71 km
- Breclav (Czech Republic)
- 9 km
- Valtice (Czech Republic)
- 11 km
- Mikulov (Czech Republic)
- 61 km
- Vranov nad Dyji (Czech Republic)
- 36 km
- Slavonice (Czech Republic)
- 22 km
- Telc (Czech Republic)
- 33 km
- Jindrichuv Hradec (Czech Republic)
- 24 km
- Trebon (Czech Republic)
- 39 km
- Cesky Krumlov (Czech Republic)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $1,451 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 9,842 tours in Europe
- covered by 254 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for Czech Republic - Vienna to Prague Short Bike Tour via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 1 Genuine Review
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Czech Republic - Vienna to Prague Short Bike Tour