Czech Republic - Salzburg to Prague Bike Tour
- Hotel, Resort
- Travel style
- Rather Poor
- RRoseDudleyWritten on October 17, 20185.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Thomas was fantastic. He left nothing to chance. All the information he gave us was terrific--maps, written instructions, GPS, town maps with hotels pin-pointed--it was impossible to get lost. His emphasis on safety was also very much appreciated. The... Read more
- JDJohnWritten on October 12, 20185.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
This was the best self guided tour we have ever done, with beautiful hotels, incredible directions and tools such as GPS, odometers, books , maps and mobile phone as part of the package. We look forward to booking future trips with you and recommending our... Read more
- JJanSibalWritten on October 8, 20185.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
This was my fourth bike trip in Europe: Provence, Slovenia, Croatian Islands and Salzburg to Prague. When people ask me why I bike I say you can see the "beside the road" flowers, smell the environment, hear the animals say hello, and find your way with... Read more
- AAnonymousWritten on October 5, 20185.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
I thought the tour was very enjoyable, although several riders thought that it was hillier than advertised. I don't think that was the case, although the heavier hybrid bikes and headwinds in Czech Republic did make it seem like harder riding on a couple... Read more
- PaulWritten on October 1, 20185.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Great independent tour trip!
- MmaryallenWritten on September 20, 20183.5 - GoodShow detailed ratings
Happy with Pure Adventures. Not happy with Helia (the local trip company).
- RARaphiellaWritten on October 9, 20164.5 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
We recently enjoyed the 'fit' Salzburg to Prague bicycle self-guided bicycle tour. Tomas was terrific in getting us set up and reviewing our route prior to our departure. All inns were historic and fabulous - we couldn't have met nicer people at each... Read more
- LHLorenWritten on September 10, 20164.5 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
The Salzburg to Prague bike ride was top notch. Every aspect was well planned out from bikes, navigation, transportation, and accommodations. We really enjoyed it and it all worked as planned!
- RobertaWritten on September 7, 20154.0 - GoodShow detailed ratings
This trip was Prague to Dresden Cycling. A great trip. The route difficulty was moderate. Turn by turn directions were very good. Bikes were great and the trip was beautiful. Tom was very helpful in letting us know what to expect in more rural parts of the... Read more
- MMMaryWritten on July 1, 20155.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Excellent trip - Tomas gave us detailed maps, etc to set us on our self-guided tour, the accommodations were excellent and we felt very safe and comfortable the entire voyage.
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Salzburg - St. Gilgen (49 km / 31 miles)
- Day 2: St. Gilgen Gmunden - Linz (59 km / 37 miles)
- Day 3: Linz - Cesky Krumlov (47 km / 30 miles)
- Day 4: Cesky Krumlov Ceske Budejovice Hluboka nad Vltavou (42 km / 26 miles)
- Day 5: Hluboka nad Vltavou Pisek (53 km / 33 miles)
- Day 6: Pisek Pribram (64 km / 40 miles)
- Day 7: Pribram Prague ( 50 km / 32 miles)
- Day 8: Prague
AccommodationRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Good by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
Are there electric bikes for someone who is not a very good cyclist?
Unfortunately whilst the cycling tours do not offer electric bicycles, the routes and trails tend to be of a moderate standard in difficulty and fitness level.
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Amanda15th May 2018
About the countries
- KorunaCzech Republic
Plugs & Adapters
- Tick-borne encephalitis
- Recommended for Austria and Czech Republic. Ideally 6 months before travel.
- Hepatitis A
- Recommended for Czech Republic. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Czech Republic. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Salzburg is the starting point and Prague is the endpoint.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of 20% to confirm this Pure Adventures booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 13 January 2019 the full payment of $0 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $0 for Czech Republic - Salzburg to Prague Bike Tour, but the deposit of 20% is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and Pure Adventures will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Pure Adventures tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Salzburg (Austria)
- 23 km
- St Gilgen (Austria)
- 37 km
- Gmunden (Austria)
- 56 km
- Linz (Austria)
- 56 km
- Cesky Krumlov (Czech Republic)
- 22 km
- Ceske Budejovice (Czech Republic)
- 9 km
- Hluboka nad Vltavou (Czech Republic)
- 34 km
- Pisek (Czech Republic)
- 44 km
- Pribram (Czech Republic)
- 54 km
- Prague (Czech Republic)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $0 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 9,456 tours in Europe
- covered by 268 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for Czech Republic - Salzburg to Prague Bike Tour via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 10 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Czech Republic - Salzburg to Prague Bike Tour