Spain - Costa Brava Explorer Challenge Biking Tour
- Age range
- 18 to 99 year olds
- Hotel, Resort
- Physical Rating
- Travel style
- Rather Poor
- RCRichardWritten on June 16, 20164.5 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Trip was great-maps etc were excellent, accommodations were good, and the routes were fabulous-off the beaten path without significant car traffic. We had a great time and Pure Adventures made that possible.
- AAnonymousWritten on July 29, 20155.0 - Excellent
Only one of the hotels was average (Porto Cristo) however I was told it is the best hotel in that region. We are most likely to recommend Pure Adventures to our friends and family.
- AAnonymousWritten on November 14, 20145.0 - Excellent
The cultural experience and accommodations were excellent!
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Arrival in Girona
- Day 2: Circular route Girona to Sant Hilari Sacalm - 106 km with option to add 28km
- Day 3: Girona to Sant Feliu de Guixols - 97 km
- Day 4: Sant Feliu de Guixols to Platja de Pals (Pals Beach) - 60 km
- Day 5: Platja de Pals (Pals Beach) to El Port de la Selva - 77 km with 40km option
- Day 6: Port de la Selva to Colliure (France) to Figueres - 96 km
- Day 7: Figueres to Girona - 67 km short or 117km long
- Day 8: Departure day
MealsRated Good by past passengers
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Jennifer, 59 years old26th September 2018
About the countries
Plugs & Adapters
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Spain. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Start and end in Girona.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of 20% to confirm this Pure Adventures booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 15 February 2019 the full payment of $0 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $0 for Spain - Costa Brava Explorer Challenge Biking Tour, but the deposit of 20% is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and Pure Adventures will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Pure Adventures tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Girona (Spain)
- 28 km
- Sant Feliu de Guixols (Spain)
- 63 km
- Port de la Selva (Spain)
- 21 km
- Figueres (Spain)
- 34 km
- Girona (Spain)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $0 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 10,094 tours in Europe
- covered by 310 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for Spain - Costa Brava Explorer Challenge Biking Tour via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 1 Genuine Review
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Spain - Costa Brava Explorer Challenge Biking Tour