France - Provence Cycling Discovery Tour
- Hotel, Resort
- Travel style
- Rather Poor
- DdarylalterwitzWritten on August 11, 20163.5 - GoodShow detailed ratings
routes were great, but GPS would have made it much more enjoyable. problems at the front end with wrong information on contact person, and late delivery ob bike.
- AlexWritten on October 9, 20154.0 - GoodShow detailed ratings
The scenery was amazing. The hotel accommodations were more than adequate as well. Many nice stops between the towns. Our luggage always arrived promptly. Downloading the routes to a garmin was a must as the turn by turn would have been very difficult... Read more
- AAnonymousWritten on October 9, 20155.0 - Excellent
Ryan was always very prompt in responding to our questions. Everything got us to our destination and was easy to follow. One quick note however...The route through Roussillon was one of the hairiest traffic areas. The garmin route routed us over a very busy... Read more
- KevinWritten on September 16, 20155.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
I have participated in two custom cycling tours with Pure Adventures (not the off the shelf tour listed above), both in France. The logistical planning and support is excellent. I will use them again for my next trip.
- AAnonymousWritten on October 18, 20145.0 - Excellent
The biking routes were excellent. As was the on tour support.
- AAnonymousWritten on October 9, 20145.0 - Excellent
Loved this tour, well organized, luggage always on time, beautiful scenery
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Arrival in Avignon
- Day 2: From Avignon to St Paul Les 3 Chateaux - 71 km
- Day 3: St Paul to Mazan - 69 km
- Day 4: Ride up to Mont Ventoux!
- Day 5: Mazan to Gordes - 40km
- Day 6: Gordes to St Remy de Provence - 49 km
- Day 7: St Remy to Avignon - 42 km
- Day 8: Departure Day
AccommodationRated Excellent by past passengers
GuideRated Good by past passengers
MealsRated Good by past passengers
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
I am planning to visit France in the month of January. Would it be possible to have cycling tours in that period of time?
There won't be any tours available in that time frame. Many hotels are closed and the weather is not conducive. You may be able to find a rental bike in some places along the mediterranean coast, though.
Is there a choice of different styles or standards of accommodation?
Sure! Because we do work with many hotels, we can upgrade hotels depending on your preference.
Is this a guided tour?
All our tours are self-guided, so you're not part of a group, meaning that you can start on any day, you can go at your own pace and stop where you want along the way!
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Jonathan, 28 years old12th October 2018
About the countries
Plugs & Adapters
- Start and end in Avignon.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of 20% to confirm this Pure Adventures booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 18 January 2019 the full payment of $0 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $0 for France - Provence Cycling Discovery Tour, but the deposit of 20% is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and Pure Adventures will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Pure Adventures tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Avignon (France)
- 12 km
- Chateauneuf du Pape (France)
- 24 km
- Mazan (France)
- 9 km
- Bedoin (France)
- 24 km
- Gordes (France)
- 33 km
- Saint Remy de Provence (France)
- 18 km
- Avignon (France)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $0 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 9,448 tours in Europe
- covered by 271 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for France - Provence Cycling Discovery Tour via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 3 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on France - Provence Cycling Discovery Tour