Princely Portugal Self Drive Family Tour
Beyond the Horizon Sale Unlock up to $600 in extra savings
ends in 33:45:44
- Our saving
- US $ 2,880
24/7 Customer SupportAsk a question
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
- Explore medieval Evora, a World Heritage city
- Ride through vibrant Lisbon’s historical districts
- Sample a heavenly Pasteis de Nata in Belem, by the sea
- Visit charming Sintra with fairytale palaces, and the beautiful old walled town of Obidos
- Explore the beaches and villages of the Algarve
Other reviews about Quivertree Family Expeditions Inc:Write a review
- Review about another Quivertree Family Expeditions Inc tour5.0 - ExcellentWe've just returned from a two week trip with Quivertree to Puglia, Italy which was absolutely incredible. There is magi... Read more
- Review about another Quivertree Family Expeditions Inc tour5.0 - ExcellentMarion took her family on a multi-generational trip to Turkey. "I could go on and on, but the overall message is simple ... Read more
- Review about another Quivertree Family Expeditions Inc tour5.0 - ExcellentIrina, Yuri and their kids Anton and Katrina's 2nd Quivertree trip was to SE Asia. "We wish to give you a huge THANK YOU... Read more
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Pamela1st February 2018
About the countries
Useful things to know before you go
Plugs & Adapters
Here is an indication for which countries you might need a visa. Please contact the local embassy for help applying for visas to these places.
These are only indications, so please visit your doctor before you travel to be 100% sure.
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Portugal. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Start and end in Lisbon.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of 20% to confirm this Quivertree Family Expeditions Inc booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 23 June 2018 the full payment of $2,880 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $2880 for Princely Portugal Self Drive Family Tour , but the deposit of 20% is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and Quivertree Family Expeditions Inc will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Quivertree Family Expeditions Inc tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
Covering a total distance of approx 441 km.
- Lisbon (Portugal)
- 7 km
- Torre de Belem (Portugal)
- 114 km
- Evora (Portugal)
- 102 km
- Castelo De Vide (Portugal)
- 147 km
- Obidos (Portugal)
- 71 km
- Lisbon (Portugal)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $2,880 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 7,662 tours in Europe
- covered by 202 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for Princely Portugal Self Drive Family Tour via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 17,753 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Europe tours