Family cycling and cooking trip In Italy
Save up to 75% across the globe
ends in 46:49:09
- Our saving
- US $ 2,880
24/7 Customer SupportAsk a question
Start in Puglia and end in Matera! With the family tour Family cycling and cooking trip In Italy, you have a 13 day tour package taking you through Puglia, Italy and 8 other destinations in Italy.
1 ReviewWrite a review
- AAnonymousWritten on May 13, 20135.0 - ExcellentWe've just returned from a two week trip with Quivertree to Puglia, Italy which was absolutely incredible. There is magic in Puglia -- an enchanting combination of its rural charm and Adriatic beauty punctuated with spectacular whitewashed cities and super, friendly people. We've traveled all over the world to more than 40 countries and this was one of the best two or three best trips of all time.
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Nancy17th May 2018
About the countries
Useful things to know before you go
Plugs & Adapters
Here is an indication for which countries you might need a visa. Please contact the local embassy for help applying for visas to these places.
- Puglia is the starting point and Matera is the endpoint.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of 20% to confirm this Quivertree Family Expeditions Inc booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 24 November 2018 the full payment of $2,880 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $2880 for Family cycling and cooking trip In Italy, but the deposit of 20% is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and Quivertree Family Expeditions Inc will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Quivertree Family Expeditions Inc tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
Covering a total distance of approx 364 km.
- Puglia (Italy)
- 73 km
- Alberobello (Italy)
- 8 km
- Locorotondo (Italy)
- 6 km
- Martina Franca (Italy)
- 81 km
- Lecce (Italy)
- 66 km
- Ostuni (Italy)
- 35 km
- Monopoli (Italy)
- 40 km
- Bari (Italy)
- 55 km
- Matera (Italy)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $2,880 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 9,853 tours in Europe
- covered by 255 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for Family cycling and cooking trip In Italy via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 22,220 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Europe tours