Family cycling and cooking trip In Italy
- Our saving
- US $ 2,910
- JUST PAY $99 DEPOSIT TODAY
- Rather Poor
- AnonymousWritten on May 13, 20135.0 - Excellent
We've just returned from a two week trip with Quivertree to Puglia, Italy which was absolutely incredible. There is magic in Puglia -- an enchanting combination of its rural charm and Adriatic beauty punctuated with spectacular whitewashed cities and super,... Read moreReview collected by Quivertree Family Expeditions Inc
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Paul18th June 2019
About the countries
Plugs & Adapters
- Puglia is the starting point and Matera is the endpoint.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $99 to confirm this Quivertree Family Expeditions Inc booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 18 August 2019 the full payment of $2,910 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $2910 for Family cycling and cooking trip In Italy, but the deposit of $99 is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and Quivertree Family Expeditions Inc will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Quivertree Family Expeditions Inc tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Puglia (Italy)
- 73 km
- Alberobello (Italy)
- 8 km
- Locorotondo (Italy)
- 6 km
- Martina Franca (Italy)
- 81 km
- Lecce (Italy)
- 66 km
- Ostuni (Italy)
- 35 km
- Monopoli (Italy)
- 40 km
- Bari (Italy)
- 55 km
- Matera (Italy)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $2,910 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 12,585 tours in Europe
- covered by 555 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for Family cycling and cooking trip In Italy via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 28,007 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Europe tours