- Our saving
- US $ 2,089
- Age range
- 18 to 80 year olds
- Hotel, Guesthouse
- Train & Rail, Local Transport
- Travel style
- Carol Perry's review about another World Expeditions tour4.0 - Good
The tour was great but we were disappointed that the local company changed the accommodation to lower rated properties - it turned out that they had acquired a hotel chain and we were always switched to one of their hotels. This was particularly irritating... Read more
- Andrew Cliffe's review about another World Expeditions tour4.0 - Good
Great itinerary! Tour Guide Jack (Shangra La) was great & cared about our group and made sure a horse was avail for one in our party that needed some help to the next peak. Beautiful Monastery, and Tiger Leaping Gorge was fantastic (need more than an hour... Read more
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Bullet train from Tokyo to Nagano; travel to Yudanaka
- Day 2: Visit the famous Snow Monkeys
- Day 3: Obuse town sightseeing
- Day 4: Togakushi snow shoe hike
- Day 5: Return to Toyko where trip concludes
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
- Discovers Tokyo with World Expeditions
- Japan: The Ultimate Travel Guide
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
Will the tour price be decreased for children joining this tour?
The cost is the same for children and adults for this tour.
What is World Expeditions like?
World Expeditions is one of the world’s leading adventure travel companies offering amazing itineraries on every continent. They have been operating small group trekking and adventure travel holidays and vacations since 1975.
Is this tour ok for vegetarians?
Yes, this tour can cater for vegetarians.
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Jonathan, 28 years old12th October 2018
- Upcoming departures
- November 2018
- December 2018
- January 2019
- February 2019
- March 2019
- November 2019
- December 2019
- January 2020
- February 2020
- March 2020
- April 2020
- May 2020
- June 2020
- July 2020
- August 2020
- September 2020
- October 2020
- November 2020
- December 2020
- SaturdayNov 17, 2018from Tokyo5 DaysWednesdayNov 21, 2018to Tokyo10+ seats left$116USD $2,783
- SundayNov 18, 2018from Tokyo5 DaysThursdayNov 22, 2018to Tokyo10+ seats left$116USD $2,783
- MondayNov 19, 2018from Tokyo5 DaysFridayNov 23, 2018to Tokyo10+ seats left$116USD $2,783
- TuesdayNov 20, 2018from Tokyo5 DaysSaturdayNov 24, 2018to Tokyo10+ seats left$116USD $2,783
- WednesdayNov 21, 2018from Tokyo5 DaysSundayNov 25, 2018to Tokyo10+ seats left$116USD $2,783
- ThursdayNov 22, 2018from Tokyo5 DaysMondayNov 26, 2018to Tokyo10+ seats left$116USD $2,783
- FridayNov 23, 2018from Tokyo5 DaysTuesdayNov 27, 2018to Tokyo10+ seats left$116USD $2,783
- SaturdayNov 24, 2018from Tokyo5 DaysWednesdayNov 28, 2018to Tokyo10+ seats left$116USD $2,783
- SundayNov 25, 2018from Tokyo5 DaysThursdayNov 29, 2018to Tokyo10+ seats left$116USD $2,783
- MondayNov 26, 2018from Tokyo5 DaysFridayNov 30, 2018to Tokyo10+ seats left$116USD $2,783
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Plugs & Adapters
- Hepatitis A
- Recommended for Japan. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Japan. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Japanese B encephalitis
- Recommended for Japan. Ideally 1 month before travel.
- Start and end in Tokyo.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $500 to confirm this World Expeditions booking. The remaining balance is then payable 70 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 23 January 2019 the full payment of $2,089 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 70 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $2089 for Snow Monkeys, but the deposit of $500 is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and World Expeditions will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for World Expeditions tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Tokyo (Japan)
- 173 km
- Nagano (Japan)
- 173 km
- Tokyo (Japan)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $2,089 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 6,370 tours in Asia
- covered by 341 different operators in Asia
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 70 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for Snow Monkeys via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 34,549 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Asia tours