- Our saving
- US $ 2,111
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Bullet train from Tokyo to Nagano; travel to Yudanaka
- Day 2: Visit the famous Snow Monkeys
- Day 3: Obuse town sightseeing
- Day 4: Togakushi snow shoe hike
- Day 5: Return to Toyko where trip concludes
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
- Ewart O’Donnell's review about another World Expeditions tour5.0 - Excellent
Our only gripe was the long bus trips involved at the beginning and end of each day. Kohei, our guide, was outstanding. He let us experience many aspects of Japanese culture, and he became as much a friend as a guide.
- Jenni Frygoudakis's review about another World Expeditions tour5.0 - Excellent
The tour was amazing from start to finish. We were well looked after and the guides in each place were very informative. Mongolia was the highlight. Our guide and driver stayed with us and were very friendly, informative and helpful. They made our stay so... Read more
- Anjana iyer's review about another World Expeditions tour5.0 - Excellent
AGRA FORT when we entered this beautiful monument, we had no idea about this rich history. we never imagined our guide - Afshana, would make such an impact on us. she approached us very calmly near the entrance and mentioned that she is willing to share... Read more
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
Will the tour price be decreased for children joining this tour?
The cost is the same for children and adults for this tour.
What is World Expeditions like?
World Expeditions is one of the world’s leading adventure travel companies offering amazing itineraries on every continent. They have been operating small group trekking and adventure travel holidays and vacations since 1975.
Is this tour ok for vegetarians?
Yes, this tour can cater for vegetarians.
- Discovers Tokyo with World Expeditions
- Japan: The Ultimate Travel Guide
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Pascal17th March 2019
- Upcoming departures
- November 2019
- December 2019
- January 2020
- February 2020
- March 2020
- November 2020
- December 2020
- FridayNov 1, 2019from Tokyo5 DaysTuesdayNov 5, 2019to Tokyo10+ seats left$65USD $2,111
- SaturdayNov 2, 2019from Tokyo5 DaysWednesdayNov 6, 2019to Tokyo10+ seats left$65USD $2,111
- SundayNov 3, 2019from Tokyo5 DaysThursdayNov 7, 2019to Tokyo10+ seats left$65USD $2,111
- MondayNov 4, 2019from Tokyo5 DaysFridayNov 8, 2019to Tokyo10+ seats left$65USD $2,111
- TuesdayNov 5, 2019from Tokyo5 DaysSaturdayNov 9, 2019to Tokyo10+ seats left$65USD $2,111
- WednesdayNov 6, 2019from Tokyo5 DaysSundayNov 10, 2019to Tokyo10+ seats left$65USD $2,111
- ThursdayNov 7, 2019from Tokyo5 DaysMondayNov 11, 2019to Tokyo10+ seats left$65USD $2,111
- FridayNov 8, 2019from Tokyo5 DaysTuesdayNov 12, 2019to Tokyo10+ seats left$65USD $2,111
- SaturdayNov 9, 2019from Tokyo5 DaysWednesdayNov 13, 2019to Tokyo10+ seats left$65USD $2,111
- SundayNov 10, 2019from Tokyo5 DaysThursdayNov 14, 2019to Tokyo10+ seats left$65USD $2,111
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Plugs & Adapters
- Hepatitis A
- Recommended for Japan. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Japan. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Japanese B encephalitis
- Recommended for Japan. Ideally 1 month before travel.
- Start and end in Tokyo.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- For any tour departing before 27 October 2019 a full payment is necessary. For tours departing after 27 October 2019, a minimum payment of $500 is required to confirm your booking with World Expeditions. The final payment will be automatically charged to your credit card on the designated due date. The final payment of the remaining balance is required at least 70 days days prior to the departure date of your tour. TourRadar never charges you a booking fee and will charge you in the stated currency.
- Cancellation policy
- TourRadar is an authorised Agent of World Expeditions. Please familiarise yourself with the World Expeditions payment, cancellation and refund conditions.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and World Expeditions will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Payment methods
- The following cards are accepted for World Expeditions tours: Visa, Maestro, Mastercard, American Express or PayPal. TourRadar does NOT charge you an extra fee for using any of these payment methods.
- Tokyo (Japan)
- 173 km
- Nagano (Japan)
- 173 km
- Tokyo (Japan)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $2,111 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 11,997 tours in Asia
- covered by 857 different operators in Asia
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 70 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for Snow Monkeys via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 45,888 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Asia tours