Kumano Kodo Pilgrimage Hike
- Our saving
- US $ 1,680
- Age range
- 18 to 80 year olds
- Local Transport
Other reviews about World Expeditions:Write a review
- Katherine Bryan's review about another World Expeditions tour4.0 - GoodOverall, the trip matched the itinerary well, so potential travelers have a good idea of what to expect. The rating of 5... Read more
- Alice Mitchinson's review about another World Expeditions tour4.5 - ExcellentGreat itinerary with local guides who seemed to know everything about their cities and spoke good English. Perfect way t... Read more
- Stephen Allen Goldman's review about another World Expeditions tour4.0 - GoodDissapointed in guide; reeking could have been more adventurous
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Join Kumano
- Day 2: Hike in the northern mountains to Hongu shrine
- Day 3: Visit Nachi Shrine and waterfall, then hike from Nachi to Koguchi
- Day 4: Yamabushi pilgrim trail
- Day 5: In Kumano, trip concludes
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
What is the closest international airport on this tour?
The closest international airport for this tour would be the Osaka international airport.
Is there a surcharge for travelling solo on this tour?
There is a separate price for the single traveller. Please contact us for more details.
Please can you advise of the finishing time of this tour and approximately how long it will take me to get back to Tokyo from our departure point?
You can finish the tour at any time you like - it ends after breakfast & your local guide can help with transport back to Tokyo.
It takes approximately 5 & 1/2 hours to catch the train back to Tokyo from Kii-Tanabe station (via Osaka) & about 2 hours from Kawayu Onsen to Kii-Tanabe station.
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Victoria8th April 2018
Kumano Kodo Pilgrimage Hike
- Upcoming departures
- July 2018
- August 2018
- September 2018
- October 2018
- November 2018
- December 2018
- January 2019
- February 2019
- March 2019
- April 2019
- May 2019
- June 2019
- July 2019
- August 2019
- September 2019
- October 2019
- November 2019
- December 2019
- MondayJul 23, 2018from Kumano5 DaysFridayJul 27, 2018to Kumano8 seats left$70USD $1,680Based on Twin Share
- TuesdayJul 24, 2018from Kumano5 DaysSaturdayJul 28, 2018to Kumano8 seats left$70USD $1,680Based on Twin Share
- WednesdayJul 25, 2018from Kumano5 DaysSundayJul 29, 2018to Kumano8 seats left$70USD $1,680Based on Twin Share
- ThursdayJul 26, 2018from Kumano5 DaysMondayJul 30, 2018to Kumano8 seats left$70USD $1,680Based on Twin Share
- FridayJul 27, 2018from Kumano5 DaysTuesdayJul 31, 2018to Kumano8 seats left$70USD $1,680Based on Twin Share
- SaturdayJul 28, 2018from Kumano5 DaysWednesdayAug 1, 2018to Kumano8 seats left$70USD $1,680Based on Twin Share
- SundayJul 29, 2018from Kumano5 DaysThursdayAug 2, 2018to Kumano8 seats left$70USD $1,680Based on Twin Share
- MondayJul 30, 2018from Kumano5 DaysFridayAug 3, 2018to Kumano8 seats left$70USD $1,680Based on Twin Share
- TuesdayJul 31, 2018from Kumano5 DaysSaturdayAug 4, 2018to Kumano8 seats left$70USD $1,680Based on Twin Share
- WednesdayAug 1, 2018from Kumano5 DaysSundayAug 5, 2018to Kumano8 seats left$70USD $1,680Based on Twin Share
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Plugs & Adapters
- Hepatitis A
- Recommended for Japan. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Japan. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Japanese B encephalitis
- Recommended for Japan. Ideally 1 month before travel.
- Start and end in Kumano.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $500 to confirm this World Expeditions booking. The remaining balance is then payable 70 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 28 September 2018 the full payment of $1,680 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 70 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $1680 for Kumano Kodo Pilgrimage Hike, but the deposit of $500 is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and World Expeditions will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for World Expeditions tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Kumano (Japan)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $1,680 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 5,124 tours in Asia
- covered by 238 different operators in Asia
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 70 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for Kumano Kodo Pilgrimage Hike via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 27,898 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Asia tours