Kumano Kodo Pilgrimage Hike
- Our saving
- US $ 1,721
- Age range
- 16 to 80 year olds
- Local Transport
- Gabriela Michalek's review about another World Expeditions tour5.0 - Excellent
Very well planned, everything worked well, only on the day of arrival in Saigon I would skip the visit to the craft beer pub and instead go for a nice and authentic place for lunch as we arrived hungry after the flight from Danang. Also I would propose a... Read more
- PATRICIA POWELL's review about another World Expeditions tour5.0 - Excellent
This tour was perfect in every way. Our guide and driver were friendly, helpful, and really interested in making our visit a positive experience. The guide knew his material and was excellent in providing us with the information we needed to truly... Read more
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Join Tanabe, welcome meal & briefing
- Day 2: Hike the Northern mountains to Hongu Shrine
- Day 3: Visit Nachi Taisha, hike from Nachi to Koguchi
- Day 4: Kogumotori-goe Pilgrim trail
- Day 5: In Kumano, trip concludes
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
What is the closest international airport on this tour?
The closest international airport for this tour would be the Osaka international airport.
Is there a surcharge for travelling solo on this tour?
There is a separate price for the single traveller. Please contact us for more details.
Please can you advise of the finishing time of this tour and approximately how long it will take me to get back to Tokyo from our departure point?
You can finish the tour at any time you like - it ends after breakfast & your local guide can help with transport back to Tokyo.
It takes approximately 5 & 1/2 hours to catch the train back to Tokyo from Kii-Tanabe station (via Osaka) & about 2 hours from Kawayu Onsen to Kii-Tanabe station.
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Joy31st July 2018
Kumano Kodo Pilgrimage Hike
- Upcoming departures
- February 2019
- March 2019
- April 2019
- May 2019
- June 2019
- July 2019
- August 2019
- September 2019
- October 2019
- November 2019
- December 2019
- January 2020
- February 2020
- March 2020
- April 2020
- May 2020
- June 2020
- July 2020
- August 2020
- September 2020
- October 2020
- November 2020
- December 2020
- ThursdayFeb 21, 2019from Kumano5 DaysMondayFeb 25, 2019to Kumano8 seats left$72USD $1,721Based on Twin Share
- FridayFeb 22, 2019from Kumano5 DaysTuesdayFeb 26, 2019to Kumano8 seats left$72USD $1,721Based on Twin Share
- SaturdayFeb 23, 2019from Kumano5 DaysWednesdayFeb 27, 2019to Kumano8 seats left$72USD $1,721Based on Twin Share
- SundayFeb 24, 2019from Kumano5 DaysThursdayFeb 28, 2019to Kumano8 seats left$72USD $1,721Based on Twin Share
- MondayFeb 25, 2019from Kumano5 DaysFridayMar 1, 2019to Kumano8 seats left$72USD $1,721Based on Twin Share
- TuesdayFeb 26, 2019from Kumano5 DaysSaturdayMar 2, 2019to Kumano8 seats left$72USD $1,721Based on Twin Share
- WednesdayFeb 27, 2019from Kumano5 DaysSundayMar 3, 2019to Kumano8 seats left$72USD $1,721Based on Twin Share
- ThursdayFeb 28, 2019from Kumano5 DaysMondayMar 4, 2019to Kumano8 seats left$72USD $1,721Based on Twin Share
- FridayMar 1, 2019from Kumano5 DaysTuesdayMar 5, 2019to Kumano8 seats left$72USD $1,721Based on Twin Share
- SaturdayMar 2, 2019from Kumano5 DaysWednesdayMar 6, 2019to Kumano8 seats left$72USD $1,721Based on Twin Share
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Plugs & Adapters
- Hepatitis A
- Recommended for Japan. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Japan. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Japanese B encephalitis
- Recommended for Japan. Ideally 1 month before travel.
- Start and end in Kumano.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $500 to confirm this World Expeditions booking. The remaining balance is then payable 70 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 29 April 2019 the full payment of $1,721 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 70 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $1721 for Kumano Kodo Pilgrimage Hike, but the deposit of $500 is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and World Expeditions will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for World Expeditions tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Kumano (Japan)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $1,721 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 8,509 tours in Asia
- covered by 536 different operators in Asia
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 70 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for Kumano Kodo Pilgrimage Hike via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 38,502 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Asia tours