Beyond the Horizon Sale Unlock up to $600 in extra savings
ends in 06:09:20
- Our saving
- US $ 874
24/7 Customer SupportAsk a question
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
Start and end in Kyoto! With the bicycle tour Cycle Kyoto, you have a 3 day tour package taking you through Kyoto, Japan. Cycle Kyoto includes accommodation in a hotel as well as more.
- Age range
- 18 to 80 year olds
Other reviews about World Expeditions:Write a review
- Stephen Allen Goldman's review about another World Expeditions tour4.0 - GoodDissapointed in guide; reeking could have been more adventurous
- Monika's review about another World Expeditions tour5.0 - ExcellentI joined World Expeditions for my first trekking holiday in Nepal and had such an amazing experi... Read more
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Arrive Kyoto
- Day 2: Bike Kyoto's ancient shrines, gardens, Geisha district and surrounding hills
- Day 3: Kyoto, trip concludes
- National Geographic Channel discovers Kyoto and Izu with World Expeditions
- Japan: The Ultimate Travel Guide
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Vicki22nd December 2017
NO CREDIT CARD FEES
Select Departure Month
- Upcoming departures
- April 2018
- May 2018
- June 2018
- July 2018
- August 2018
- September 2018
- October 2018
- November 2018
- December 2018
STARTENDSEATS LEFTSAVE NOW PRICE
- MondayApr 30, 2018from Kyoto3 DaysWednesdayMay 2, 2018to Kyoto6 seats left$36USD $874
- TuesdayMay 1, 2018from Kyoto3 DaysThursdayMay 3, 2018to Kyoto6 seats left$36USD $874
- WednesdayMay 2, 2018from Kyoto3 DaysFridayMay 4, 2018to Kyoto6 seats left$36USD $874
- ThursdayMay 3, 2018from Kyoto3 DaysSaturdayMay 5, 2018to Kyoto6 seats left$36USD $874
- FridayMay 4, 2018from Kyoto3 DaysSundayMay 6, 2018to Kyoto6 seats left$36USD $874
- SaturdayMay 5, 2018from Kyoto3 DaysMondayMay 7, 2018to Kyoto6 seats left$36USD $874
- SundayMay 6, 2018from Kyoto3 DaysTuesdayMay 8, 2018to Kyoto6 seats left$36USD $874
- MondayMay 7, 2018from Kyoto3 DaysWednesdayMay 9, 2018to Kyoto6 seats left$36USD $874
- TuesdayMay 8, 2018from Kyoto3 DaysThursdayMay 10, 2018to Kyoto6 seats left$36USD $874
- WednesdayMay 9, 2018from Kyoto3 DaysFridayMay 11, 2018to Kyoto6 seats left$36USD $874
Show more departures
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Useful things to know before you go
Plugs & Adapters
Here is an indication for which countries you might need a visa. Please contact the local embassy for help applying for visas to these places.
These are only indications, so please visit your doctor before you travel to be 100% sure.
- Hepatitis A
- Recommended for Japan. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Japan. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Japanese B encephalitis
- Recommended for Japan. Ideally 1 month before travel.
- Start and end in Kyoto.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $500 to confirm this World Expeditions booking. The remaining balance is then payable 70 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 6 July 2018 the full payment of $874 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 70 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $874 for Cycle Kyoto, but the deposit of $500 is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and World Expeditions will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for World Expeditions tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Kyoto (Japan)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $874 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 4,414 tours in Asia
- covered by 173 different operators in Asia
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 70 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for Cycle Kyoto via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 26,036 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Asia tours