Hawaii Hiking the Aloha Isles
Beyond the Horizon Sale Unlock up to $600 in extra savings
ends in 61:21:15
- Our saving
- US $ 3,647
24/7 Customer SupportAsk a question
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
- Explore remote beaches full of sea turtles
- Hike the Napau Trail to steaming craters
- Swim in a lava tube with tropical fish
- Snorkel and dive at the Molokini crater
- Age range
- 18 to 80 year olds
- Hotel, Lodge
- Train & Rail, Private Vehicle, Plane
- Rather Poor
- RSRobertWritten on April 22, 20183.0 - AverageTO ALEX! ADVENTURE TRAVEL WEST, and TOUR RADAR, Most of the tour was pretty good. We enjoyed the hiking, snorkelling and some swimming. We started out on the big island where we were disappointed that our vehicle was very cramped with next to no leg room. Our lunches were unpalatable. The following week we went to Kauai and the food situation improved dramatically, as we were then allowed to choose our own lunch each day. Again we enjoyed the hiking and Alex allowed some flexibility in one of the hikes. Due to flooding on the island we were unable to do one of the hikes we were looking forward to. Then on to Maui. Again a beautiful island and enjoyable hiking. We would certainly love to return to Hawaii and do more hiking and snorkelling. Two suggestions to improve the tour:- Definately a better vehicle and secondly to allow the tour group to choose their own lunches right from the start of the tour. SIncerely, Antonia Smith, Tamborine Mountain, AustraliaShow detailed ratings
- FBFranceWritten on December 29, 20153.5 - GoodGood itinerary, fantastic landscape, poor guide-tour leaderShow detailed ratingsWorld Expeditions commented on this reviewHi France, Thank you for the ‘good' review rating! However, we strive for excellence on all of our tours and would like to address your comment regarding our guide. We pride ourselves on our outstanding guides and we’ve only ever had positive reviews about your specific guide. On this particular departure, we were made aware of some unusual logistical issues that could have been handled differently. We addressed this with the guide right away and, in fact, the group on the very next departure rated the same guide a 5/5 on our feedback questionnaire. We’d love another chance to impress you, so let us know if there’s anything further we can do to make that happen.
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Join Kona
- Day 2: Polulu Valley and Kohala Coast
- Day 3: City of Refuge and Captain Cook's Memorial
- Day 4: Waipio Valley and Akaka Falls
- Day 5: Volcano National park
- Day 6: Napau Trail or Nighttime Lava Walk
- Day 7: Green and Black Sand Beaches of Kona
- Day 8: Onto Kauai
- Day 9: Waimea Canyon
- Day 10: Napali Coast
- Day 11: Onto Maui
- Day 12: Road to Hana
- Day 13: Volcano Walks in Polipoli State Park
- Day 14: Trip Concludes
AccommodationRated Excellent by past passengers
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Doris3rd February 2018
NO CREDIT CARD FEES
Hawaii Hiking the Aloha Isles
STARTENDSEATS LEFTSAVE NOW PRICE
- SundayMay 20, 2018from Kona14 DaysSaturdayJun 2, 2018to Maui10+ seats left$152USD $3,647Based on Twin Share
- SundayJul 22, 2018from Kona14 DaysSaturdayAug 4, 2018to Maui10+ seats left$152USD $3,647Based on Twin Share
- SundayAug 19, 2018from Kona14 DaysSaturdaySep 1, 2018to Maui10+ seats left$152USD $3,647Based on Twin Share
- SundaySep 16, 2018from Kona14 DaysSaturdaySep 29, 2018to Maui9 seats left$152USD $3,647Based on Twin Share
- SundaySep 30, 2018from Kona14 DaysSaturdayOct 13, 2018to Maui10+ seats left$152USD $3,647Based on Twin Share
- SundayOct 14, 2018from Kona14 DaysSaturdayOct 27, 2018to Maui10+ seats left$152USD $3,647Based on Twin Share
- SundayNov 4, 2018from Kona14 DaysSaturdayNov 17, 2018to Maui10+ seats left$152USD $3,647Based on Twin Share
- SundayDec 2, 2018from Kona14 DaysSaturdayDec 15, 2018to Maui10+ seats left$152USD $3,647Based on Twin Share
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Useful things to know before you go
Plugs & Adapters
Here is an indication for which countries you might need a visa. Please contact the local embassy for help applying for visas to these places.
- Kona is the starting point and Maui is the endpoint.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $500 to confirm this World Expeditions booking. The remaining balance is then payable 70 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 2 July 2018 the full payment of $3,647 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 70 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $3647 for Hawaii Hiking the Aloha Isles, but the deposit of $500 is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and World Expeditions will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for World Expeditions tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
Covering a total distance of approx 927 km.
- Kona (USA)
- 68 km
- Waipio Valley (USA)
- 444 km
- Lihue (USA)
- 341 km
- Maui (USA)
- 21 km
- Haleakala National Park (USA)
- 18 km
- Hana (USA)
- 36 km
- Maui (USA)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $3,647 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 1,400 tours in North America
- covered by 58 different operators in North America
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 70 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for Hawaii Hiking the Aloha Isles via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 2 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Hawaii Hiking the Aloha Isles