Hawaii Hiking the Aloha Isles
- Our saving
- US $ 3,741
- Explore remote beaches full of sea turtles
- Hike the Napau Trail to steaming craters
- Swim in a lava tube with tropical fish
- Snorkel and dive at the Molokini crater
- Rather Poor
- RSRobertWritten on April 22, 20183.0 - Average
TO ALEX! ADVENTURE TRAVEL WEST, and TOUR RADAR, Most of the tour was pretty good. We enjoyed the hiking, snorkelling and some swimming. We started out on the big island where we were disappointed that our vehicle was very cramped with next to no leg room.... Read moreShow detailed ratingsWorld Expeditions commented on this reviewThank you for taking the time to write a review, Antonia. The rain and flooding on Kauai during your trip certainly added some challenges! We can appreciate that missing the Napali Coast would be disappointing, but we are grateful that everyone stayed out of harm’s way and that the group was able to complete another beautiful hike further south. We are happy to learn that most of the tour was pretty good, however World Expeditions strives for excellence and we do take all comments and suggestions seriously. Although the details of the vehicle are clearly written in the pre-departure information provided pre tour we do agree that with a full group, there is not a lot of ‘wiggle room'. This has never been presented as an issue in the past but we are reviewing the maximum group size for this trip and will ensure the size of the vehicles does not present problems for future groups. Regarding food on the Hawaiian islands, options can be limited with the vast majority of produce flown in from the mainland. We do take all dietary restrictions into account before the tour but don’t generally involve the group too much in the lunch planning in order to maximize our time exploring beautiful Hawaii. During the tour, our guides are sure to ask for requests and will buy fresh tropical fruit while travelling, but there are not many bakeries, fresh bread, or vegetables for purchase on the islands. We do our best to mix up the food experience by going to restaurants where possible on transfer days, but our groups generally appreciate the pre-purchase of food so that we spend less time shopping and more time outside. That being said, we do appreciate your feedback and have passed comments and suggestions to our local partners to ensure good quality lunches on the Big Island. Thank you again and we do hope we can wow you on another World Expeditions adventure in the future.
- FBFranceWritten on December 29, 20153.5 - Good
Good itinerary, fantastic landscape, poor guide-tour leaderShow detailed ratingsWorld Expeditions commented on this reviewHi France, Thank you for the ‘good' review rating! However, we strive for excellence on all of our tours and would like to address your comment regarding our guide. We pride ourselves on our outstanding guides and we’ve only ever had positive reviews about your specific guide. On this particular departure, we were made aware of some unusual logistical issues that could have been handled differently. We addressed this with the guide right away and, in fact, the group on the very next departure rated the same guide a 5/5 on our feedback questionnaire. We’d love another chance to impress you, so let us know if there’s anything further we can do to make that happen.
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Join Kona
- Day 2: Polulu Valley and Kohala Coast
- Day 3: City of Refuge and Captain Cook's Memorial
- Day 4: Waipio Valley and Akaka Falls
- Day 5: Volcano National park
- Day 6: Napau Trail or Nighttime Lava Walk
- Day 7: Green and Black Sand Beaches of Kona
- Day 8: Onto Kauai
- Day 9: Waimea Canyon
- Day 10: Napali Coast
- Day 11: Onto Maui
- Day 12: Road to Hana
- Day 13: Forest Walks in Polipoli State Park
- Day 14: Trip Concludes
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
AccommodationRated Excellent by past passengers
GuideRated Average by past passengers
MealsRated Average by past passengers
TransportRated Average by past passengers
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Marcia9th August 2018
Hawaii Hiking the Aloha Isles
- SundayJan 13, 2019from Kona14 DaysSaturdayJan 26, 2019to Maui10+ seats left$156USD $3,741Based on Twin Share
- SundayMar 17, 2019from Kona14 DaysSaturdayMar 30, 2019to Maui9 seats left$156USD $3,741Based on Twin Share
- SundayApr 14, 2019from Kona14 DaysSaturdayApr 27, 2019to Maui10+ seats left$156USD $3,741Based on Twin Share
- SundayApr 28, 2019from Kona14 DaysSaturdayMay 11, 2019to Maui10+ seats left$156USD $3,741Based on Twin Share
- SundayMay 19, 2019from Kona14 DaysSaturdayJun 1, 2019to Maui10+ seats left$156USD $3,741Based on Twin Share
- SundayJul 21, 2019from Kona14 DaysSaturdayAug 3, 2019to Maui10+ seats left$156USD $3,741Based on Twin Share
- SundaySep 15, 2019from Kona14 DaysSaturdaySep 28, 2019to Maui10+ seats left$156USD $3,741Based on Twin Share
- SundaySep 29, 2019from Kona14 DaysSaturdayOct 12, 2019to Maui10+ seats left$156USD $3,741Based on Twin Share
- SundayOct 13, 2019from Kona14 DaysSaturdayOct 26, 2019to Maui10+ seats left$156USD $3,741Based on Twin Share
- SundayNov 3, 2019from Kona14 DaysSaturdayNov 16, 2019to Maui10+ seats left$156USD $3,741Based on Twin Share
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Plugs & Adapters
- Kona is the starting point and Maui is the endpoint.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $500 to confirm this World Expeditions booking. The remaining balance is then payable 70 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 20 February 2019 the full payment of $3,741 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 70 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $3741 for Hawaii Hiking the Aloha Isles, but the deposit of $500 is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and World Expeditions will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for World Expeditions tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Kona (USA)
- 68 km
- Waipio Valley (USA)
- 444 km
- Lihue (USA)
- 341 km
- Maui (USA)
- 21 km
- Haleakala National Park (USA)
- 18 km
- Hana (USA)
- 36 km
- Maui (USA)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $3,741 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 1,769 tours in North America
- covered by 78 different operators in North America
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 70 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for Hawaii Hiking the Aloha Isles via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 2 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Hawaii Hiking the Aloha Isles