Mexico–Cities, Cuisine & Ruins
- Our saving
- US $ 1,189
- Mexico City
- Playa del Carmen
- Explore Zapotec ruins of Monte Albán
- Indulge in the beauty of Chiapas
- Escape to the beaches of Progreso
- Swim the crystal watered Cuzamá cenote
- Age range
- 18 to 39 year olds
- Hostel, Hotel, Sleeper Bus
- Max Group Size
- Coach / Bus, Local Transport, Private Vehicle
- Travel style
- In-depth Cultural, Adventure, Christmas & New Year
- Rather Poor
- AnonymousWritten on September 30, 20185.0 - Excellent
Overall, the tour was fantastic! A very reasonably priced trip, with additional activities to suit everyone's price range and interests. I had a great time and it was enriched by the tour group of only 8 of us! I am aware that the smaller the group, the... Read moreShow detailed ratingsG Adventures commented on this reviewThanks for the feedback, glad you enjoyed!
- OluwadamilareWritten on June 9, 20185.0 - Excellent
The tour was so great! Had so much fun and learned a lot. I loved all the tours and excursions around the ruins and was very impressed with the CEO and your guides! Overall I evejpyed my experienceShow detailed ratingsG Adventures commented on this reviewWoo! Thanks for the review here, so happy to have had the opportunity to share this magical part of our planet with you.
- EmmaWritten on February 27, 20184.0 - GoodShow detailed ratings
G adventures were great to go with - the geoup were great people, all liked minded and up for exploring and trying anything. It was nice to have people of a relatively similar age for sure. Felt like we really got the full Mexican experience on the tour,... Read more
- DDPGWritten on November 9, 20173.0 - AverageShow detailed ratings
I just come back from Mexico with them and I have to say that I would not book a tour with them again. I have never been in an organized journey before, I do normally travel on my own but I considered that Mexico was quite unsafety for going on my own so I... Read more
- BEBecWritten on September 29, 20174.0 - GoodShow detailed ratings
The trip on a whole was good there could be a few improvements thou. The independent guides were great and the places they took us to eat were awesome. Accom was mostly good with bring central and comfortable. I think it's worth g paying for the air con... Read more
- SDSarahWritten on March 27, 20174.5 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
This trip was amazing. The variety across the 2 weeks was fabulous and i truly think I saw the real Mexico, which was so different to what I expected! CEO Chris was fantastic, so helpful and friendly to everyone, and didn't mind how often I quizzed on what... Read more
- CChristieWritten on August 9, 20165.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
A last minute booking, a had no preconceptions about the tour. Going from Mexico City, a vibrant and busy city, to quiet and picturesque Puebla, interesting Oaxaca and the beautiful beach town of Puerto Escondido, there was a lot of variety, and I felt I... Read more
- RNRimWritten on May 2, 20163.5 - GoodShow detailed ratings
The tour was good. The guide was efficent, professional and overall a very nice guy. He wasn't from Mexico and his role revolved mostly around organizing travel logistics, which he did well. Some of the local guides were good, others less so. Expect to pay... Read more
- AndreaWritten on March 1, 20134.5 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
- GeorgWritten on February 28, 20134.5 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Cool trip, but very long turns by bus. The guide "el Sid" was great.
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1 Mexico City
- Day 2 Mexico City (1B, 1D)
- Day 3 Mexico City (1B)
- Day 4 Mexico City/Veracruz (1B)
- Day 5 Veracruz (1B)
- Day 6 Veracruz/Oaxaca (1B)
- Day 7 Oaxaca (1B)
- Day 8 Oaxaca (1B)
- Day 9 Oaxaca/Mérida (1B)
- Day 10 Mérida (1B)
- Day 11 Mérida/Río Lagartos (1B)
- Day 12 Río Lagartos/Tulum (1B)
- Day 13 Tulum (1B)
- Day 14 Tulum/Playa del Carmen (1B, 1D)
- Day 15 Playa del Carmen (1B)
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
AccommodationRated Excellent by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Good by past passengers
TransportRated Good by past passengers
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
What is the age limit for this tour?
World Expeditions is a small group tour operator with a maximum group size of 16 on their tours.
What are the Visa requirements?
Unfortunately TourRadar is unable to give visa advice due to the vast number of nationalities which our customers represent. Some nationalities can travel freely over borders, where others require advance permission to enter. There are also changes in requirements from time to time. We recommend checking your local embassy or consulate's website for the latest up to date information.
Will accomodation be included?
Accommodation during this tour is factored into the tour price. This includes:
Simple hotels/hostels (12 nights, some multi-share), overnight bus (2 nights).
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Codi28th September 2018
Mexico–Cities, Cuisine & Ruins
- Upcoming departures
- March 2019
- April 2019
- May 2019
- June 2019
- July 2019
- August 2019
- September 2019
- October 2019
- November 2019
- December 2019
- January 2020
- February 2020
- March 2020
- April 2020
- May 2020
- June 2020
- July 2020
- August 2020
- September 2020
- October 2020
- November 2020
- December 2020
- January 2021
- February 2021
- March 2021
- April 2021
- SaturdayMar 16, 2019from Mexico City15 DaysSaturdayMar 30, 2019to Playa del Carmen0 seats left$62USD $1,487Sold outSee similar tours on this date
- SaturdayMar 23, 2019from Mexico City15 DaysSaturdayApr 6, 2019to Playa del Carmen8 seats left$359$1,549-23%USD $1,189
- SaturdayMar 30, 2019from Mexico City15 DaysSaturdayApr 13, 2019to Playa del Carmen8 seats left$359$1,549-23%USD $1,189
- SaturdayApr 13, 2019from Mexico City15 DaysSaturdayApr 27, 2019to Playa del CarmenOnly 1 seat left$285$1,549-18%USD $1,264Book Now Hold my
- SaturdayApr 27, 2019from Mexico City15 DaysSaturdayMay 11, 2019to Playa del Carmen10+ seats left$285$1,549-18%USD $1,264
- SaturdayMay 11, 2019from Mexico City15 DaysSaturdayMay 25, 2019to Playa del Carmen10+ seats left$58USD $1,391
- SaturdayMay 25, 2019from Mexico City15 DaysSaturdayJun 8, 2019to Playa del Carmen10+ seats left$58USD $1,391
- SaturdayJun 8, 2019from Mexico City15 DaysSaturdayJun 22, 2019to Playa del Carmen10+ seats left$58USD $1,391
- SaturdayJun 22, 2019from Mexico City15 DaysSaturdayJul 6, 2019to Playa del Carmen10+ seats left$58USD $1,391
- SaturdayJul 6, 2019from Mexico City15 DaysSaturdayJul 20, 2019to Playa del Carmen10+ seats left$58USD $1,391
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Plugs & Adapters
- Recommended for Mexico. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Hepatitis A
- Recommended for Mexico. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Mexico. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Mexico City is the starting point and Playa del Carmen is the endpoint.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request G Adventures to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of 20% to confirm this G Adventures booking. The remaining balance is then payable 65 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 24 April 2019 the full payment of $1,189 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 65 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $1189 for Mexico–Cities, Cuisine & Ruins, but the deposit of 20% is non-refundable. But, the deposit is fully transferable to future bookings with G Adventures.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for G Adventures tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Mexico City (Mexico)
- 107 km
- Puebla (Mexico)
- 267 km
- Oaxaca (Mexico)
- 442 km
- San Cristobel de Las Casas (Mexico)
- 110 km
- Palenque (Mexico)
- 459 km
- Merida (Mexico)
- 114 km
- Chichen Itza (Mexico)
- 155 km
- Playa del Carmen (Mexico)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $1,189 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 4,357 tours in Latin America
- covered by 206 different operators in Latin America
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 65 days prior to the departure date. As an added benefit though, you can use the deposit for future bookings with G Adventures.
- 10 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Mexico–Cities, Cuisine & Ruins