Enchanting Canyonlands (2019)
- Our saving
- US $ 2,156
- Enjoy the views of the Grand Canyon
- Explore Bryce Canyon National Park
- Take in the beauty of Zion National Park
- Try your luck in Vegas!
- Age range
- 5 to 99 year olds
- Max Group Size
- Coach / Bus, Plane
- Travel style
- In-depth Cultural, Coach / Bus
- Rather Poor
- SASharonWritten on October 30, 20185.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
This was an awesome trip! Our Guide Linda Essenbrug went above and beyond in every instance.
- AOAntheaWritten on November 26, 20165.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
At the end of September I took the tour "Enchanting canyonlands" from Scottsdale, Arizona with Insight Vacations. The accomodation was always seminal and as a single, because I opted to share, I had my own room. The friendly guide was full of information,... Read more
- TTooieWritten on October 28, 20165.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Tour was fantastic! The accommodations were excellent and the meals were superb. Just get on the roomy coach and enjoy the beautiful scenery. The tour director (Jason) was very professional, accommodating and informative. He went out of his way to give us a... Read more
- AOAntheaWritten on October 2, 20165.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Just wonderful! Level of care and detail great. Sights amazing . Accomodations outstanding . Timing excellent!
- DBDougWritten on November 24, 20155.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
All in all a great experience with nights spent in national parks, an excellent bus and guide. excellent all around!
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Arrive in Phoenix and Travel to Scottsdale.
- Day 2: Sedona and the Wonders of the Mighty Grand Canyon.
- Day 3: Monument Valley and Lake Powell.
- Day 4: Leisurely Lake Powell.
- Day 5: Bryce Canyon and Zion National Parks.
- Day 6: Zion to Las Vegas, From Nature to Neon.
- Day 7: Depart Las Vegas.
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
AccommodationRated Excellent by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Excellent by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Nathalie, 20 years old19th October 2018
Enchanting Canyonlands (2019)
- Upcoming departures
- April 2019
- May 2019
- June 2019
- July 2019
- August 2019
- September 2019
- October 2019
- SaturdayApr 20, 2019from Phoenix7 DaysFridayApr 26, 2019to Las Vegas9 seats left$248$2,475-10%USD $2,228
- SaturdayApr 27, 2019from Phoenix7 DaysFridayMay 3, 2019to Las VegasOnly 1 seat leftUSD $2,475
- SaturdayMay 4, 2019from Phoenix7 DaysFridayMay 10, 2019to Las VegasOnly 1 seat leftUSD $2,475
- SaturdayMay 11, 2019from Phoenix7 DaysFridayMay 17, 2019to Las Vegas0 seats leftUSD $2,475
- SaturdayMay 18, 2019from Phoenix7 DaysFridayMay 24, 2019to Las Vegas0 seats leftUSD $2,495
- TuesdayMay 21, 2019from Phoenix7 DaysMondayMay 27, 2019to Las VegasOnly 1 seat left$253$2,525-10%USD $2,273
- SaturdayMay 25, 2019from Phoenix7 DaysFridayMay 31, 2019to Las Vegas0 seats leftUSD $2,525
- TuesdayMay 28, 2019from Phoenix7 DaysMondayJun 3, 2019to Las Vegas7 seats left$253$2,525-10%USD $2,273
- SaturdayJun 1, 2019from Phoenix7 DaysFridayJun 7, 2019to Las Vegas10+ seats leftUSD $2,525
- SaturdayJun 8, 2019from Phoenix7 DaysFridayJun 14, 2019to Las Vegas0 seats leftUSD $2,525
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Plugs & Adapters
- Phoenix is the starting point and Las Vegas is the endpoint.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Insight Vacations to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $200 to confirm this Insight Vacations booking. The remaining balance is then payable 50 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 9 January 2019 the full payment of $2,156 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 50 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $2156 for Enchanting Canyonlands (2019), but the deposit of $200 is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Insight Vacations tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Phoenix (USA)
- 15 km
- Scottsdale (USA)
- 154 km
- Sedona (USA)
- 10 km
- Oak Creek (USA)
- 144 km
- Grand Canyon (USA)
- 129 km
- Lake Powell (USA)
- 105 km
- Monument Valley (USA)
- 196 km
- Bryce Canyon National Park (USA)
- 80 km
- Zion National Park (USA)
- 232 km
- Las Vegas (USA)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $2,156 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 1,741 tours in North America
- covered by 70 different operators in North America
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 50 days prior to the departure date.
- 5 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Enchanting Canyonlands (2019)