Enchanting Canyonlands (2018)
Save up to 75% across the globe
ends in 64:24:22
- Our saving
- US $ 2,156
24/7 Customer SupportAsk a question
- Enjoy the views of the Grand Canyon
- Explore Bryce Canyon National Park
- Take in the beauty of Zion National Park
- Try your luck in Vegas!
- Age range
- 5 to 99 year olds
- Max Group Size
- Coach / Bus, Plane
- Travel style
- In-depth Cultural, Coach / Bus
Start in Phoenix and end in Las Vegas! With the in-depth cultural tour Enchanting Canyonlands (2018), you have a 7 day tour package taking you through Phoenix, USA and 9 other destinations in USA. Enchanting Canyonlands (2018) includes accommodation in a hotel as well as an expert guide, meals, transport and more.
- Rather Poor
- AOAntheaWritten on November 26, 20165.0 - ExcellentAt the end of September I took the tour "Enchanting canyonlands" from Scottsdale, Arizona with Insight Vacations. The accomodation was always seminal and as a single, because I opted to share, I had my own room. The friendly guide was full of information, rotated bus seats and organised little extras for us. Tour Radar was an exemplary agent and I have recommended them to friends.Show detailed ratings
- TTooieWritten on October 28, 20165.0 - ExcellentTour was fantastic! The accommodations were excellent and the meals were superb. Just get on the roomy coach and enjoy the beautiful scenery. The tour director (Jason) was very professional, accommodating and informative. He went out of his way to give us a great vacation and we look forward to traveling with Insight a sixth time.Show detailed ratings
- AOAntheaWritten on October 2, 20165.0 - ExcellentJust wonderful! Level of care and detail great. Sights amazing . Accomodations outstanding . Timing excellent!Show detailed ratings
- DBDougWritten on November 24, 20155.0 - ExcellentAll in all a great experience with nights spent in national parks, an excellent bus and guide. excellent all around!Show detailed ratings
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Arrive in Phoenix and travel to Scottsdale.
- Day 2: Sedona and the Wonders of the Grand Canyon.
- Day 3: Monument Valley and Lake Powell.
- Day 4: Leisurely Lake Powell.
- Day 5: Bryce Canyon and Zion National Parks.
- Day 6: Zion to Las Vegas.
- Day 7: Depart Las Vegas.
AccommodationRated Excellent by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Excellent by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Annie14th May 2018
NO CREDIT CARD FEES
Enchanting Canyonlands (2018)
Select Departure Month
- Upcoming departures
- October 2018
- April 2019
- May 2019
- June 2019
- July 2019
- August 2019
- September 2019
- October 2019
STARTENDSEATS LEFTSAVE NOW PRICE
- SaturdayOct 6, 2018from Phoenix7 DaysFridayOct 12, 2018to Las Vegas0 seats leftUSD $2,375
- SaturdayOct 13, 2018from Phoenix7 DaysFridayOct 19, 2018to Las Vegas0 seats leftUSD $2,375
- SaturdayOct 20, 2018from Phoenix7 DaysFridayOct 26, 2018to Las Vegas0 seats leftUSD $2,375
- SaturdayApr 20, 2019from Phoenix7 DaysFridayApr 26, 2019to Las Vegas9 seats left$248$2,475-10%USD $2,228
- SaturdayApr 27, 2019from Phoenix7 DaysFridayMay 3, 2019to Las Vegas10+ seats left$248$2,475-10%USD $2,228
- SaturdayMay 4, 2019from Phoenix7 DaysFridayMay 10, 2019to Las Vegas8 seats leftUSD $2,475
- SaturdayMay 11, 2019from Phoenix7 DaysFridayMay 17, 2019to Las Vegas0 seats leftUSD $2,475
- SaturdayMay 18, 2019from Phoenix7 DaysFridayMay 24, 2019to Las Vegas0 seats leftUSD $2,495
- TuesdayMay 21, 2019from Phoenix7 DaysMondayMay 27, 2019to Las Vegas7 seats left$253$2,525-10%USD $2,273
- SaturdayMay 25, 2019from Phoenix7 DaysFridayMay 31, 2019to Las Vegas9 seats leftUSD $2,525
Show more departures
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Useful things to know before you go
Plugs & Adapters
Here is an indication for which countries you might need a visa. Please contact the local embassy for help applying for visas to these places.
- Phoenix is the starting point and Las Vegas is the endpoint.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Insight Vacations to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $200 to confirm this Insight Vacations booking. The remaining balance is then payable 50 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 13 November 2018 the full payment of $2,156 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 50 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $2156 for Enchanting Canyonlands (2018), but the deposit of $200 is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Insight Vacations tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
Covering a total distance of approx 1,065 km.
- Phoenix (USA)
- 15 km
- Scottsdale (USA)
- 154 km
- Sedona (USA)
- 10 km
- Oak Creek (USA)
- 144 km
- Grand Canyon (USA)
- 129 km
- Lake Powell (USA)
- 105 km
- Monument Valley (USA)
- 196 km
- Bryce Canyon National Park (USA)
- 80 km
- Zion National Park (USA)
- 232 km
- Las Vegas (USA)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $2,156 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 1,907 tours in North America
- covered by 69 different operators in North America
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 50 days prior to the departure date.
- 4 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Enchanting Canyonlands (2018)