Enchanting Canyonlands (2019)
- Our saving
- US $ 2,115
- Bask in the great view of the Grand Canyon
- Explore the wonders of Bryce Canyon National Park
- Fall in love with the natural beauty of Zion National Park
- Try your luck in the party capital of Las Vegas
- Age range
- 5 to 99 year olds
- Max Group Size
- Coach / Bus, Private Vehicle, Plane
- Travel style
- In-depth Cultural, Coach / Bus
- Insight Vacations
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Arrive in Phoenix and Travel to Scottsdale.
- Day 2: Sedona and the Wonders of the Mighty Grand Canyon.
- Day 3: Monument Valley and Lake Powell.
- Day 4: Leisurely Lake Powell.
- Day 5: Bryce Canyon and Zion National Parks.
- Day 6: Zion to Las Vegas, From Nature to Neon.
- Day 7: Depart Las Vegas.
AccommodationRated Excellent by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Excellent by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
- Rather Poor
- JohnWritten on May 4, 20195.0 - Excellent
This was my very first Insight Vacations journey, and I was impressed from the start. The beauty of the iconic American Canyonlands is breathtaking, and this dream journey visits The Grand Canyon, Monument National Park, Bryce Canyon and Zion. We stayed at... Read moreShow detailed ratingsInsight Vacations commented on this reviewThank you for informing us about the wonderful time you had on the Enchanting Canyonlands tour with Insight Vacations. We are delighted to hear that our staff went the extra mile to make your time on the road a memorable one. Furthermore, we are elated to read that you thoroughly enjoyed your tailored itinerary and we look forward to journeying with you again soon.
- WWilliamPowersWritten on November 10, 20185.0 - Excellent
Great tour and excellent guide.Show detailed ratingsInsight Vacations commented on this reviewWe are delighted to hear that your Travel Director went above and beyond to make your time on the road a memorable one. Furthermore, we are without a doubt happy to have hosted you and we look forward to journeying with you again soon.
- SASharonWritten on October 30, 20185.0 - Excellent
This was an awesome trip! Our Guide Linda Essenbrug went above and beyond in every instance.Show detailed ratingsInsight Vacations commented on this reviewWe are very pleased to hear that our staff made your time on the Enchanting Canyonlands tour an enjoyable one. On top of that, we hope that you were able to go back home with lots of amazing memories of your time on the road with us.
- AOAntheaWritten on November 26, 20165.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
At the end of September I took the tour "Enchanting canyonlands" from Scottsdale, Arizona with Insight Vacations. The accomodation was always seminal and as a single, because I opted to share, I had my own room. The friendly guide was full of information,... Read more
- TTooieWritten on October 28, 20165.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Tour was fantastic! The accommodations were excellent and the meals were superb. Just get on the roomy coach and enjoy the beautiful scenery. The tour director (Jason) was very professional, accommodating and informative. He went out of his way to give us a... Read more
- AOAntheaWritten on October 2, 20165.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Just wonderful! Level of care and detail great. Sights amazing . Accomodations outstanding . Timing excellent!
- DBDougWritten on November 24, 20155.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
All in all a great experience with nights spent in national parks, an excellent bus and guide. excellent all around!
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
- USA & Canada 2019 (extended version) - Insight Vacation
- Meet Insight Vacations Travel Director Tim Pendlebury
- Meet Insight Vacations Travel Director Sara Tuppen Veloso
- Deliciously Authentic Dining
- The Magic of an Insight Experience
- The Art of Traveling in Style
- Discover USA
- USA & Canada 2020
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Stephen24th June 2019
Enchanting Canyonlands (2019)
- Upcoming departures
- August 2019
- September 2019
- October 2019
- January 2020
- February 2020
- March 2020
- April 2020
- May 2020
- June 2020
- July 2020
- August 2020
- September 2020
- October 2020
- January 2021
- February 2021
- March 2021
- SaturdayAug 31, 2019from Phoenix7 DaysFridaySep 6, 2019to Las Vegas0 seats leftUSD $2,525
- TuesdaySep 3, 2019from Phoenix7 DaysMondaySep 9, 2019to Las Vegas0 seats leftUSD $2,550
- SaturdaySep 7, 2019from Phoenix7 DaysFridaySep 13, 2019to Las Vegas0 seats leftUSD $2,550
- TuesdaySep 10, 2019from Phoenix7 DaysMondaySep 16, 2019to Las Vegas0 seats leftUSD $2,550
- SaturdaySep 21, 2019from Phoenix7 DaysFridaySep 27, 2019to Las Vegas0 seats leftUSD $2,525
- SaturdaySep 28, 2019from Phoenix7 DaysFridayOct 4, 2019to Las Vegas0 seats leftUSD $2,525
- SaturdayOct 5, 2019from Phoenix7 DaysFridayOct 11, 2019to Las Vegas0 seats leftUSD $2,525
- SaturdayOct 12, 2019from Phoenix7 DaysFridayOct 18, 2019to Las Vegas0 seats leftUSD $2,495
- SaturdayOct 26, 2019from Phoenix7 DaysFridayNov 1, 2019to Las Vegas9 seats leftUSD $2,395Instant BookHold my
- SaturdayJan 18, 2020from Phoenix7 DaysFridayJan 24, 2020to Las Vegas9 seats left$235$2,350-10%USD $2,115Instant BookHold my
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Plugs & Adapters
- Phoenix is the starting point and Las Vegas is the endpoint.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Insight Vacations to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- For any tour departing before 9 October 2019 a full payment is necessary. For tours departing after 9 October 2019, a minimum payment of $200 is required to confirm your booking with Insight Vacations. The final payment will be automatically charged to your credit card on the designated due date. The final payment of the remaining balance is required at least 50 days days prior to the departure date of your tour. TourRadar never charges you a booking fee and will charge you in the stated currency.
- Cancellation policy
- TourRadar is an authorised Agent of Insight Vacations. Please familiarise yourself with the Insight Vacations payment, cancellation and refund conditions.
- Payment methods
- The following cards are accepted for Insight Vacations tours: Visa, Maestro, Mastercard, American Express or PayPal. TourRadar does NOT charge you an extra fee for using any of these payment methods.
- Phoenix (USA)
- 15 km
- Scottsdale (USA)
- 154 km
- Sedona (USA)
- 10 km
- Oak Creek (USA)
- 144 km
- Grand Canyon (USA)
- 129 km
- Lake Powell (USA)
- 105 km
- Monument Valley (USA)
- 196 km
- Bryce Canyon National Park (USA)
- 80 km
- Zion National Park (USA)
- 232 km
- Las Vegas (USA)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $2,115 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 1,979 tours in North America
- covered by 112 different operators in North America
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 50 days prior to the departure date.
- 7 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Enchanting Canyonlands (2019)