Classic Mid-Atlantic (Summer 2019)
- Our saving
- US $ 2,876
- Gain an insight into the unique lifestyle of the Amish
- Explore the main sites of the fascinating New York
- Greet the howling spray and wind at the Niagara Falls
- See the famous Lincoln Memorial and WWII Memorial
- Age range
- 5 to 99 year olds
- Max Group Size
- Coach / Bus, Plane
- Travel style
- WilliamPowers's review about another Insight Vacations tour5.0 - Excellent
Great tour and excellent guide.
- Sharon Ann Mcguire's review about another Insight Vacations tour5.0 - Excellent
This was an awesome trip! Our Guide Linda Essenbrug went above and beyond in every instance.
- Jim Struven's review about another Insight Vacations tour5.0 - Excellent
Great itinerary, great tour! Jerry was the BEST coach driver, from Yankee Coaches! Just a GREAT person!
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: A Monumental Time in Washington, D.C.
- Day 2: Washington, D.C. Sightseeing.
- Day 3: Gettysburg and Pittsburgh.
- Day 4: American Folklore in Punxsutawney.
- Day 5: Niagara Up-Close.
- Day 6: On to Lancaster.
- Day 7: The Amish Country and Philadelphia.
- Day 8: A Bite of the Big Apple.
- Day 9: Exploring N.Y.C.
- Day 10: Depart New York City.
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Debra2nd June 2018
Classic Mid-Atlantic (Summer 2019)
- Upcoming departures
- May 2019
- June 2019
- July 2019
- September 2019
- October 2019
- SaturdayMay 11, 2019from Washington DC10 DaysMondayMay 20, 2019to New York City8 seats left$320$3,195-10%USD $2,876
- SaturdayMay 18, 2019from Washington DC10 DaysMondayMay 27, 2019to New York City7 seats left$323$3,225-10%USD $2,903
- SaturdayJun 15, 2019from Washington DC10 DaysMondayJun 24, 2019to New York City10+ seats left$325$3,250-10%USD $2,925
- SaturdayJul 6, 2019from Washington DC10 DaysMondayJul 15, 2019to New York City9 seats left$325$3,250-10%USD $2,925
- SaturdaySep 14, 2019from Washington DC10 DaysMondaySep 23, 2019to New York City9 seats leftUSD $3,275
- SaturdaySep 21, 2019from Washington DC10 DaysMondaySep 30, 2019to New York City10+ seats left$328$3,275-10%USD $2,948
- SaturdaySep 28, 2019from Washington DC10 DaysMondayOct 7, 2019to New York City8 seats left$328$3,275-10%USD $2,948
- SaturdayOct 5, 2019from Washington DC10 DaysMondayOct 14, 2019to New York City10+ seats left$325$3,250-10%USD $2,925
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Plugs & Adapters
- Washington DC is the starting point and New York City is the endpoint.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Insight Vacations to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $200 to confirm this Insight Vacations booking. The remaining balance is then payable 50 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 31 January 2019 the full payment of $2,876 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 50 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $2876 for Classic Mid-Atlantic (Summer 2019), but the deposit of $200 is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Insight Vacations tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Washington DC (USA)
- 105 km
- Gettysburg (USA)
- 244 km
- Pittsburgh (USA)
- 304 km
- Niagara Falls (USA)
- 411 km
- Lancaster (USA)
- 98 km
- Philadelphia (USA)
- 130 km
- New York City (USA)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $2,876 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 1,769 tours in North America
- covered by 78 different operators in North America
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 50 days prior to the departure date.
- 2,103 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on North America tours