A Week in Paris 6 Nights
- US $ 1,225
- Age range
- 1 to 99 year olds
- Rather Poor
- SSarahWritten on October 24, 20172.0 - Rather poorI have a complaint against Monograms. My husband and I arrived into Paris on October 1, excited to celebrate our honeymoon, and arrived on the morning of my 30th birthday. We ended up staying at CDG airport for TWO HOURS waiting for our scheduled monograms transfer. Our next step was to contact Monograms, but their offices were closed on Sunday. We decided to call our hotel and we used our phones to internationally call our hotel at 7AM (which was our arrival time), and they mentioned that Monograms host was not there and to call back in a couple hours. The "local host" was not even at the hotel at 9AM after our call! What a waste of our time, even just trying to get a hold of Monogram during our arrival. My husband PAID Monograms for the airport-to-hotel transfer prior to arriving in Paris, and in additional we also PAID for our taxi to the hotel. Which meant we paid $70 to Monograms, and $55 toward our taxi. We were only reimbursed for a taxi payment of $55. We paid $70 for a service never given to us (arrival transfer cost of $70 for the two of us), and after emailing customer service, we are now offered only $15 as a reimbursement for this $70 that we never used (on top of waiting 2 hours AND using our phone to internationally get a hold of our hotel host who was not available on time!) Although our stay in Paris was beautiful, this service from Monograms is unacceptable, and I will not refer Monograms to anyone, and will let people know about the horrible service even post-vacation.Show detailed ratings
- SMSueWritten on April 6, 20165.0 - ExcellentAwesome! Guide at hotel was superb! Everything we hoped for & more! Would take another one definitelyShow detailed ratings
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: PARIS, FRANCE
- Day 2: PARIS
- Day 3: PARIS
- Day 4: PARIS
- Day 5: PARIS
- Day 6: PARIS
- Day 7: PARIS
AccommodationRated Good by past passengers
GuideRated Good by past passengers
MealsRated Rather poor by past passengers
TransportRated Average by past passengers
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
What do I need to know about Monograms Tour accommodation?
Monograms tour are a little bit different than your traditional group tours. It is an independent tour and you can choose which category of accommodation you would like. Please take note that there is likely a mandatory single supplement for solo travelers because this is an independent tour.
What is the mimimum age requirement for this tour?
Monograms tours are suitable for children 8 years old and above.
Does the tour price include the accommodation?
Accommodation is included as part of the tour price, as well as buffet breakfast daily.
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Elvio18th May 2018
A Week in Paris 6 Nights
- Upcoming departures
- July 2018
- August 2018
- September 2018
- October 2018
- November 2018
- December 2018
- January 2019
- February 2019
- March 2019
- SundayJul 22, 2018from Paris7 DaysSaturdayJul 28, 2018to ParisOnly 3 seats leftUSD $1,290
- SundayJul 29, 2018from Paris7 DaysSaturdayAug 4, 2018to ParisOnly 1 seat leftUSD $1,290
- SundayAug 5, 2018from Paris7 DaysSaturdayAug 11, 2018to ParisOnly 3 seats leftUSD $1,290
- SundayAug 12, 2018from Paris7 DaysSaturdayAug 18, 2018to Paris10+ seats leftUSD $1,290
- SundayAug 19, 2018from Paris7 DaysSaturdayAug 25, 2018to Paris10+ seats leftUSD $1,290
- SundayAug 26, 2018from Paris7 DaysSaturdaySep 1, 2018to Paris10+ seats leftUSD $1,290
- SundaySep 2, 2018from Paris7 DaysSaturdaySep 8, 2018to Paris10+ seats leftUSD $1,493
- SundaySep 9, 2018from Paris7 DaysSaturdaySep 15, 2018to Paris10+ seats leftUSD $1,568
- SundaySep 16, 2018from Paris7 DaysSaturdaySep 22, 2018to Paris7 seats leftUSD $1,775
- SundaySep 23, 2018from Paris7 DaysSaturdaySep 29, 2018to Paris10+ seats leftUSD $1,568
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Plugs & Adapters
- Start and end in Paris.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Monograms to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $250 to confirm this Monograms booking. The remaining balance is then payable 50 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 3 September 2018 the full payment of $1,225 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 50 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $1225 for A Week in Paris 6 Nights, but the deposit of $250 is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Monograms tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Paris (France)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $1,225 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 8,654 tours in Europe
- covered by 239 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 50 days prior to the departure date.
- 2 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on A Week in Paris 6 Nights