A Week in Paris 6 Nights
- US $ 1,277
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: PARIS, FRANCE
- Day 2: PARIS
- Day 3: PARIS
- Day 4: PARIS
- Day 5: PARIS
- Day 6: PARIS
- Day 7: PARIS
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
AccommodationRated Excellent by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Average by past passengers
TransportRated Good by past passengers
- Rather Poor
- AA TourRadar TravellerWritten on August 5, 20185.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Happy with everything
- SSarahWritten on October 24, 20173.0 - AverageShow detailed ratings
I have a complaint against Monograms. My husband and I arrived into Paris on October 1, excited to celebrate our honeymoon, and arrived on the morning of my 30th birthday. We ended up staying at CDG airport for TWO HOURS waiting for our scheduled... Read more
- SMSueWritten on April 6, 20165.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Awesome! Guide at hotel was superb! Everything we hoped for & more! Would take another one definitely
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
What do I need to know about Monograms Tour accommodation?
Monograms tour are a little bit different than your traditional group tours. It is an independent tour and you can choose which category of accommodation you would like. Please take note that there is likely a mandatory single supplement for solo travelers because this is an independent tour.
What is the mimimum age requirement for this tour?
Monograms tours are suitable for children 8 years old and above.
Does the tour price include the accommodation?
Accommodation is included as part of the tour price, as well as buffet breakfast daily.
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Ashish5th March 2019
A Week in Paris 6 Nights
- Upcoming departures
- March 2020
- April 2020
- May 2020
- June 2020
- July 2020
- August 2020
- September 2020
- October 2020
- MondayMar 9, 2020from Paris7 DaysSundayMar 15, 2020to Paris10+ seats leftUSD $1,288
- TuesdayMar 10, 2020from Paris7 DaysMondayMar 16, 2020to Paris10+ seats leftUSD $1,277
- WednesdayMar 11, 2020from Paris7 DaysTuesdayMar 17, 2020to Paris10+ seats leftUSD $1,277
- ThursdayMar 12, 2020from Paris7 DaysWednesdayMar 18, 2020to Paris10+ seats leftUSD $1,277
- FridayMar 13, 2020from Paris7 DaysThursdayMar 19, 2020to Paris10+ seats leftUSD $1,277
- SaturdayMar 14, 2020from Paris7 DaysFridayMar 20, 2020to Paris10+ seats leftUSD $1,288
- SundayMar 15, 2020from Paris7 DaysSaturdayMar 21, 2020to Paris9 seats leftUSD $1,288
- MondayMar 16, 2020from Paris7 DaysSundayMar 22, 2020to Paris9 seats leftUSD $1,288
- TuesdayMar 17, 2020from Paris7 DaysMondayMar 23, 2020to Paris8 seats leftUSD $1,277
- WednesdayMar 18, 2020from Paris7 DaysTuesdayMar 24, 2020to Paris9 seats leftUSD $1,277
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Plugs & Adapters
- Start and end in Paris.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Monograms to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- For any tour departing before 7 December 2019 a full payment is necessary. For tours departing after 7 December 2019, a minimum payment of $250 is required to confirm your booking with Monograms. The final payment will be automatically charged to your credit card on the designated due date. The final payment of the remaining balance is required at least 50 days days prior to the departure date of your tour. TourRadar never charges you a booking fee and will charge you in the stated currency.
- Cancellation policy
- TourRadar is an authorised Agent of Monograms. Please familiarise yourself with the Monograms payment, cancellation and refund conditions.
- Payment methods
- The following cards are accepted for Monograms tours: Visa, Maestro, Mastercard, American Express or PayPal. TourRadar does NOT charge you an extra fee for using any of these payment methods.
- Paris (France)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $1,277 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 12,215 tours in Europe
- covered by 527 different operators in Europe
- Use Discounts and Credits*
- Past passenger discounts or credits, early-bird savings, child discounts, and multi-person discounts offered by the tour operator may be applicable when you book with TourRadar. *Discounts and credits are subject to the tour operator terms and conditions.
- 2 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on A Week in Paris 6 Nights