A Week in Paris 6 Nights
- US $ 1,208
- Age range
- 1 to 99 year olds
- Rather Poor
- AAnonymousWritten on August 5, 20185.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Happy with everything
- SSarahWritten on October 24, 20173.0 - AverageShow detailed ratings
I have a complaint against Monograms. My husband and I arrived into Paris on October 1, excited to celebrate our honeymoon, and arrived on the morning of my 30th birthday. We ended up staying at CDG airport for TWO HOURS waiting for our scheduled... Read more
- SMSueWritten on April 6, 20165.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Awesome! Guide at hotel was superb! Everything we hoped for & more! Would take another one definitely
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: PARIS, FRANCE
- Day 2: PARIS
- Day 3: PARIS
- Day 4: PARIS
- Day 5: PARIS
- Day 6: PARIS
- Day 7: PARIS
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
AccommodationRated Excellent by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Average by past passengers
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
What do I need to know about Monograms Tour accommodation?
Monograms tour are a little bit different than your traditional group tours. It is an independent tour and you can choose which category of accommodation you would like. Please take note that there is likely a mandatory single supplement for solo travelers because this is an independent tour.
What is the mimimum age requirement for this tour?
Monograms tours are suitable for children 8 years old and above.
Does the tour price include the accommodation?
Accommodation is included as part of the tour price, as well as buffet breakfast daily.
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Ellen22nd July 2018
A Week in Paris 6 Nights
- Upcoming departures
- December 2018
- January 2019
- February 2019
- March 2019
- April 2019
- May 2019
- June 2019
- July 2019
- August 2019
- September 2019
- October 2019
- SundayDec 2, 2018from Paris7 DaysSaturdayDec 8, 2018to Paris0 seats leftUSD $1,225
- SundayJan 6, 2019from Paris7 DaysSaturdayJan 12, 2019to Paris0 seats leftUSD $1,225
- SundayJan 20, 2019from Paris7 DaysSaturdayJan 26, 2019to Paris0 seats leftUSD $1,225
- SundayFeb 3, 2019from Paris7 DaysSaturdayFeb 9, 2019to Paris0 seats leftUSD $1,225
- SundayFeb 17, 2019from Paris7 DaysSaturdayFeb 23, 2019to Paris8 seats leftUSD $1,225
- SundayMar 3, 2019from Paris7 DaysSaturdayMar 9, 2019to Paris0 seats leftUSD $1,225
- MondayMar 11, 2019from Paris7 DaysSundayMar 17, 2019to Paris10+ seats leftUSD $1,262
- TuesdayMar 12, 2019from Paris7 DaysMondayMar 18, 2019to Paris9 seats leftUSD $1,243
- WednesdayMar 13, 2019from Paris7 DaysTuesdayMar 19, 2019to Paris10+ seats leftUSD $1,243
- ThursdayMar 14, 2019from Paris7 DaysWednesdayMar 20, 2019to Paris8 seats leftUSD $1,243
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Plugs & Adapters
- Start and end in Paris.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Monograms to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $250 to confirm this Monograms booking. The remaining balance is then payable 50 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 8 January 2019 the full payment of $1,208 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 50 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $1208 for A Week in Paris 6 Nights, but the deposit of $250 is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Monograms tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Paris (France)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $1,208 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 9,448 tours in Europe
- covered by 271 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 50 days prior to the departure date.
- 2 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on A Week in Paris 6 Nights