A Week in Paris 6 Nights
- Our saving
- US $ 1,176
- Age range
- 1 to 99 year olds
- Rather Poor
- SSarahWritten on October 24, 20172.0 - Rather poorI have a complaint against Monograms. My husband and I arrived into Paris on October 1, excited to celebrate our honeymoon, and arrived on the morning of my 30th birthday. We ended up staying at CDG airport for TWO HOURS waiting for our scheduled monograms transfer. Our next step was to contact Monograms, but their offices were closed on Sunday. We decided to call our hotel and we used our phones to internationally call our hotel at 7AM (which was our arrival time), and they mentioned that Monograms host was not there and to call back in a couple hours. The "local host" was not even at the hotel at 9AM after our call! What a waste of our time, even just trying to get a hold of Monogram during our arrival. My husband PAID Monograms for the airport-to-hotel transfer prior to arriving in Paris, and in additional we also PAID for our taxi to the hotel. Which meant we paid $70 to Monograms, and $55 toward our taxi. We were only reimbursed for a taxi payment of $55. We paid $70 for a service never given to us (arrival transfer cost of $70 for the two of us), and after emailing customer service, we are now offered only $15 as a reimbursement for this $70 that we never used (on top of waiting 2 hours AND using our phone to internationally get a hold of our hotel host who was not available on time!) Although our stay in Paris was beautiful, this service from Monograms is unacceptable, and I will not refer Monograms to anyone, and will let people know about the horrible service even post-vacation.Show detailed ratings
- SMSueWritten on April 6, 20165.0 - ExcellentAwesome! Guide at hotel was superb! Everything we hoped for & more! Would take another one definitelyShow detailed ratings
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: PARIS, FRANCE
- Day 2: PARIS
- Day 3: PARIS
- Day 4: PARIS
- Day 5: PARIS
- Day 6: PARIS
- Day 7: PARIS
AccommodationRated Good by past passengers
GuideRated Good by past passengers
MealsRated Rather poor by past passengers
TransportRated Average by past passengers
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
- November 1, 2016
What do I need to know about Monograms Tour accommodation?
Monograms tour are a little bit different than your traditional group tours. It is an independent tour and you can choose which category of accommodation you would like. Please take note that there is likely a mandatory single supplement for solo travelers because this is an independent tour.
- October 1, 2016
What is the mimimum age requirement for this tour?
Monograms tours are suitable for children 8 years old and above.
- September 1, 2016
Does the tour price include the accommodation?
Accommodation is included as part of the tour price, as well as buffet breakfast daily.
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Sheila11th May 2018
A Week in Paris 6 Nights
- Upcoming departures
- May 2018
- June 2018
- July 2018
- August 2018
- September 2018
- October 2018
- November 2018
- December 2018
- January 2019
- February 2019
- March 2019
- SundayMay 27, 2018from Paris7 DaysSaturdayJun 2, 2018to ParisOnly 1 seat left$60USD $1,433
- SundayJun 3, 2018from Paris7 DaysSaturdayJun 9, 2018to ParisOnly 3 seats left$60USD $1,433
- SundayJun 10, 2018from Paris7 DaysSaturdayJun 16, 2018to ParisOnly 1 seat left$71USD $1,697
- SundayJun 17, 2018from Paris7 DaysSaturdayJun 23, 2018to ParisOnly 1 seat left$60USD $1,433
- SundayJun 24, 2018from Paris7 DaysSaturdayJun 30, 2018to Paris9 seats left$60USD $1,433
- SundayJul 1, 2018from Paris7 DaysSaturdayJul 7, 2018to Paris8 seats left$52USD $1,238
- SundayJul 8, 2018from Paris7 DaysSaturdayJul 14, 2018to Paris9 seats left$52USD $1,238
- SundayJul 15, 2018from Paris7 DaysSaturdayJul 21, 2018to Paris10+ seats left$52USD $1,238
- SundayJul 22, 2018from Paris7 DaysSaturdayJul 28, 2018to Paris10+ seats left$52USD $1,238
- SundayJul 29, 2018from Paris7 DaysSaturdayAug 4, 2018to Paris10+ seats left$52USD $1,238
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Plugs & Adapters
- Start and end in Paris.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Monograms to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $250 to confirm this Monograms booking. The remaining balance is then payable 50 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 12 July 2018 the full payment of $1,176 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 50 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $1176 for A Week in Paris 6 Nights, but the deposit of $250 is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Monograms tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Paris (France)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $1,176 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 7,995 tours in Europe
- covered by 210 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 50 days prior to the departure date.
- 2 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on A Week in Paris 6 Nights