3 Nights Geneva with Mont Blanc & 2 Nights Lucerne
- Rather Poor
- RKRobynWritten on August 10, 20184.5 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
We were very happy with all our guides and their caring attention to our travelling needs. The accommodation was good
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: GENEVA, SWITZERLAND
- Day 2: GENEVA
- Day 3: GENEVA. EXCURSION TO CHAMONIX-MONT BLANC
- Day 4: GENEVA–LUCERNE
- Day 5: LUCERNE
- Day 6: LUCERNE
AccommodationRated Good by past passengers
MealsRated Good by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
What kind of tour is this?
Monograms tour is a little different to what most people imagine when they think about being on Tour. Monograms tours are categorised as independent tours, as you do not actually join a group which then allows you to select various optional extras or just have free time if you prefer - you decide what you do on tour!
They are perfect for the kind of traveller who likes ample free time with some included activities, a personalised service from their local host who plays a similar role to a tour leader and doesn't mind travelling independently on high speed trains or flights from city to city where you will meet another Monograms local host.
Can you find me a tour suitable for families traveling with small children?
Unfortunately we have little to offer in the way of escorted tours for families travelling with kids under five years old. The main reason for this is that the nature of a coach tour is often involving long drives and an action-packed itinerary, which is difficult to manage with really young children. In the best interests of the child themselves and the other passengers on the tour, it is commonly agreed across the industry that this style of travel is unsuitable for such young kids.
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Gerry6th November 2018
About the countries
Plugs & Adapters
- Tick-borne encephalitis
- Recommended for Switzerland. Ideally 6 months before travel.
- Geneva is the starting point and Lucerne is the endpoint.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Monograms to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $250 to confirm this Monograms booking. The remaining balance is then payable 50 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 30 January 2019 the full payment of $0 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 50 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $0 for 3 Nights Geneva with Mont Blanc & 2 Nights Lucerne, but the deposit of $250 is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Monograms tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Geneva (Switzerland)
- 191 km
- Lucerne (Switzerland)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $0 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 9,734 tours in Europe
- covered by 301 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 50 days prior to the departure date.
- 1 Genuine Review
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on 3 Nights Geneva with Mont Blanc & 2 Nights Lucerne