Madrid Getaway 3 Nights
Save up to 75% across the globe
ends in 42:59:06
- US $ 656
24/7 Customer SupportAsk a question
Start and end in Madrid! With the discovery tour Madrid Getaway 3 Nights, you have a 4 day tour package taking you through Madrid, Spain. Madrid Getaway 3 Nights is a small group tour that includes accommodation as well as an expert guide, meals.
- Age range
- 1 to 99 year olds
Other reviews about Monograms:Write a review
- Peter's review about another Monograms tour5.0 - ExcellentHad a wonderful time in Italy. Monograms was beyond our expectations. The local hosts made it so easy to get ... Read more
- Anthony Whatman's review about another Monograms tour5.0 - ExcellentGreat 6 days Well organised & very happy we were given plenty of free time to explore Excellent accommodation
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: MADRID, SPAIN
- Day 2: MADRID
- Day 3: MADRID
- Day 4: MADRID
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Shereen22nd June 2018
NO CREDIT CARD FEES
Madrid Getaway 3 Nights
Select Departure Month
- Upcoming departures
- October 2018
- November 2018
- March 2019
- April 2019
- May 2019
- June 2019
- July 2019
- August 2019
- September 2019
- October 2019
- November 2019
STARTENDSEATS LEFT PRICE
- WednesdayOct 3, 2018from Madrid4 DaysSaturdayOct 6, 2018to MadridOnly 3 seats leftUSD $692
- WednesdayOct 10, 2018from Madrid4 DaysSaturdayOct 13, 2018to MadridOnly 3 seats leftUSD $692
- WednesdayOct 17, 2018from Madrid4 DaysSaturdayOct 20, 2018to MadridOnly 2 seats leftUSD $692
- WednesdayOct 24, 2018from Madrid4 DaysSaturdayOct 27, 2018to Madrid8 seats leftUSD $692
- WednesdayOct 31, 2018from Madrid4 DaysSaturdayNov 3, 2018to Madrid10+ seats leftUSD $667
- WednesdayNov 7, 2018from Madrid4 DaysSaturdayNov 10, 2018to Madrid8 seats leftUSD $656
- MondayMar 25, 2019from Madrid4 DaysThursdayMar 28, 2019to Madrid9 seats leftUSD $712
- TuesdayMar 26, 2019from Madrid4 DaysFridayMar 29, 2019to Madrid9 seats leftUSD $712
- WednesdayMar 27, 2019from Madrid4 DaysSaturdayMar 30, 2019to Madrid8 seats leftUSD $712
- ThursdayMar 28, 2019from Madrid4 DaysSundayMar 31, 2019to Madrid8 seats leftUSD $712
Show more departures
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Useful things to know before you go
Plugs & Adapters
Here is an indication for which countries you might need a visa. Please contact the local embassy for help applying for visas to these places.
These are only indications, so please visit your doctor before you travel to be 100% sure.
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Spain. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Start and end in Madrid.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Monograms to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $250 to confirm this Monograms booking. The remaining balance is then payable 50 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 14 November 2018 the full payment of $656 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 50 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $656 for Madrid Getaway 3 Nights, but the deposit of $250 is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Monograms tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Madrid (Spain)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $656 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 9,853 tours in Europe
- covered by 255 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 50 days prior to the departure date.
- 22,220 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Europe tours