A Week in Rome 6 Nights
- Our saving
- US $ 921
- Age range
- 1 to 99 year olds
Other reviews about Monograms:Write a review
- Edmund's review about another Monograms tour5.0 - ExcellentThis is our first time using Globus Monogram and will use them again and again and again! They made everything easy for ... Read more
- Leslie Blaha's review about another Monograms tour4.5 - Excellent...ons were sometimes a little unclear because they were not operated by Monograms, so it would be helpful if that process was explained ahead of time. Read more
- Jennifer Bahling's review about another Monograms tour5.0 - ExcellentThis was our first time to these cities and this tour was the perfect way to see all of the highlights. The company was... Read more
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: ROME, ITALY
- Day 2: ROME
- Day 3: ROME
- Day 4: ROME
- Day 5: ROME
- Day 6: ROME
- Day 7: ROME
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
Is this tour an independent tour?
Monograms tours are categorised as independent tours, as you do not actually join a group which then allows you to select various optional extras or just have free time if you prefer - you decide what you do on tour!
They are perfect for the kind of traveller who likes ample free time with some included activities, a personalised service from their local host who plays a similar role to a tour leader and doesn't mind travelling independently on high speed trains or flights from city to city where you will meet another Monograms local host.
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Lynette12th April 2018
A Week in Rome 6 Nights
- Upcoming departures
- July 2018
- August 2018
- September 2018
- October 2018
- November 2018
- December 2018
- January 2019
- February 2019
- March 2019
- MondayJul 23, 2018from Rome7 DaysSundayJul 29, 2018to Rome0 seats leftUSD $1,183Sold outSee similar tours on this date
- MondayJul 30, 2018from Rome7 DaysSundayAug 5, 2018to RomeOnly 1 seat leftUSD $1,183
- MondayAug 6, 2018from Rome7 DaysSundayAug 12, 2018to RomeOnly 2 seats leftUSD $1,183
- MondayAug 13, 2018from Rome7 DaysSundayAug 19, 2018to RomeOnly 3 seats leftUSD $1,183
- MondayAug 20, 2018from Rome7 DaysSundayAug 26, 2018to Rome7 seats leftUSD $1,183
- MondayAug 27, 2018from Rome7 DaysSundaySep 2, 2018to Rome10+ seats leftUSD $1,233
- MondaySep 3, 2018from Rome7 DaysSundaySep 9, 2018to Rome10+ seats leftUSD $1,483
- MondaySep 10, 2018from Rome7 DaysSundaySep 16, 2018to Rome8 seats leftUSD $1,483
- MondaySep 17, 2018from Rome7 DaysSundaySep 23, 2018to Rome7 seats leftUSD $1,483
- MondaySep 24, 2018from Rome7 DaysSundaySep 30, 2018to Rome10+ seats leftUSD $1,483
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Plugs & Adapters
- Start and end in Rome.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Monograms to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $250 to confirm this Monograms booking. The remaining balance is then payable 50 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 8 September 2018 the full payment of $921 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 50 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $921 for A Week in Rome 6 Nights, but the deposit of $250 is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Monograms tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Rome (Italy)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $921 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 8,718 tours in Europe
- covered by 241 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 50 days prior to the departure date.
- 19,097 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Europe tours