A Week in Rome 6 Nights
- US $ 1,083
- Age range
- 1 to 99 year olds
- Peter's review about another Monograms tour5.0 - Excellent
Had a wonderful time in Italy. Monograms was beyond our expectations. The local hosts made it so easy to get around, they were available for questions and offered suggestions. If I were to go back on my own, I would select the same hotels Monograms... Read more
- Katherine Shea's review about another Monograms tour4.5 - Excellent
The idea of mini highlight tours then your on your own is brilliant! We loved it! Saw what we dreamed of and more thanks to the hosts in each city. Couldn’t be happier! Looking at more Monograms tours for next year!
- Review about another Monograms tour4.5 - Excellent
The Monograms tour concept of a tour for independent travellers was excellent - just organising train tickets/transfers, hotels and a half day orientation in each location made arranging the holiday simple. The organisation was great however 2 of the 4... Read more
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: ROME, ITALY
- Day 2: ROME
- Day 3: ROME
- Day 4: ROME
- Day 5: ROME
- Day 6: ROME
- Day 7: ROME
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
Is this tour an independent tour?
Monograms tours are categorised as independent tours, as you do not actually join a group which then allows you to select various optional extras or just have free time if you prefer - you decide what you do on tour!
They are perfect for the kind of traveller who likes ample free time with some included activities, a personalised service from their local host who plays a similar role to a tour leader and doesn't mind travelling independently on high speed trains or flights from city to city where you will meet another Monograms local host.
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Hamish13th March 2018
A Week in Rome 6 Nights
- Upcoming departures
- December 2018
- January 2019
- February 2019
- March 2019
- April 2019
- May 2019
- June 2019
- July 2019
- August 2019
- September 2019
- October 2019
- MondayDec 3, 2018from Rome7 DaysSundayDec 9, 2018to RomeOnly 3 seats leftUSD $1,109
- MondayDec 17, 2018from Rome7 DaysSundayDec 23, 2018to Rome10+ seats leftUSD $1,109
- MondayJan 7, 2019from Rome7 DaysSundayJan 13, 2019to RomeOnly 3 seats leftUSD $1,083
- MondayJan 21, 2019from Rome7 DaysSundayJan 27, 2019to Rome10+ seats leftUSD $1,083
- MondayFeb 4, 2019from Rome7 DaysSundayFeb 10, 2019to Rome9 seats leftUSD $1,083
- MondayFeb 18, 2019from Rome7 DaysSundayFeb 24, 2019to Rome10+ seats leftUSD $1,083
- MondayMar 11, 2019from Rome7 DaysSundayMar 17, 2019to Rome10+ seats leftUSD $1,125
- TuesdayMar 12, 2019from Rome7 DaysMondayMar 18, 2019to Rome9 seats leftUSD $1,125
- WednesdayMar 13, 2019from Rome7 DaysTuesdayMar 19, 2019to Rome10+ seats leftUSD $1,125
- ThursdayMar 14, 2019from Rome7 DaysWednesdayMar 20, 2019to Rome8 seats leftUSD $1,125
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Plugs & Adapters
- Start and end in Rome.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Monograms to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $250 to confirm this Monograms booking. The remaining balance is then payable 50 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 8 January 2019 the full payment of $1,083 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 50 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $1083 for A Week in Rome 6 Nights, but the deposit of $250 is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Monograms tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Rome (Italy)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $1,083 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 9,448 tours in Europe
- covered by 271 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 50 days prior to the departure date.
- 23,452 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Europe tours