Rome Getaway 3 Nights
- US $ 659
- Age range
- 1 to 99 year olds
- Peter's review about another Monograms tour5.0 - Excellent
Had a wonderful time in Italy. Monograms was beyond our expectations. The local hosts made it so easy to get around, they were available for questions and offered suggestions. If I were to go back on my own, I would select the same hotels Monograms... Read more
- Katherine Shea's review about another Monograms tour4.5 - Excellent
The idea of mini highlight tours then your on your own is brilliant! We loved it! Saw what we dreamed of and more thanks to the hosts in each city. Couldn’t be happier! Looking at more Monograms tours for next year!
- Review about another Monograms tour4.5 - Excellent
The Monograms tour concept of a tour for independent travellers was excellent - just organising train tickets/transfers, hotels and a half day orientation in each location made arranging the holiday simple. The organisation was great however 2 of the 4... Read more
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: ROME, ITALY
- Day 2: ROME
- Day 3: ROME
- Day 4: ROME
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
Does this tour cover accommodation?
Base level accommodation is included in this trip. You also have the option to upgrade if you choose, however all basic level accommodation for the duration of the trip is included.
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Heather, 57 years old23rd September 2018
Rome Getaway 3 Nights
- Upcoming departures
- November 2018
- December 2018
- January 2019
- February 2019
- March 2019
- April 2019
- May 2019
- June 2019
- July 2019
- August 2019
- September 2019
- October 2019
- November 2019
- December 2019
- January 2020
- February 2020
- March 2020
- MondayNov 19, 2018from Rome4 DaysThursdayNov 22, 2018to RomeOnly 2 seats leftUSD $709
- ThursdayNov 22, 2018from Rome4 DaysSundayNov 25, 2018to RomeOnly 1 seat leftUSD $709
- FridayNov 30, 2018from Rome4 DaysMondayDec 3, 2018to RomeOnly 2 seats leftUSD $912
- MondayDec 3, 2018from Rome4 DaysThursdayDec 6, 2018to RomeOnly 3 seats leftUSD $674
- ThursdayDec 6, 2018from Rome4 DaysSundayDec 9, 2018to RomeOnly 3 seats leftUSD $674
- FridayDec 14, 2018from Rome4 DaysMondayDec 17, 2018to Rome10+ seats leftUSD $674
- MondayDec 17, 2018from Rome4 DaysThursdayDec 20, 2018to Rome10+ seats leftUSD $674
- ThursdayDec 20, 2018from Rome4 DaysSundayDec 23, 2018to Rome8 seats leftUSD $674
- FridayJan 4, 2019from Rome4 DaysMondayJan 7, 2019to Rome8 seats leftUSD $693
- MondayJan 7, 2019from Rome4 DaysThursdayJan 10, 2019to Rome10+ seats leftUSD $693
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Plugs & Adapters
- Start and end in Rome.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Monograms to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $250 to confirm this Monograms booking. The remaining balance is then payable 50 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 4 January 2019 the full payment of $659 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 50 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $659 for Rome Getaway 3 Nights, but the deposit of $250 is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Monograms tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Rome (Italy)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $659 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 9,457 tours in Europe
- covered by 268 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 50 days prior to the departure date.
- 23,448 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Europe tours