3 Nights London, 3 Nights Paris & 3 Nights Rome
- US $ 1,860
- susanna bonetti's review about another Monograms tour4.0 - Good
Firstly , there was the local host I saw for few minutes, then she informed me that another host will be assigned for the sightseeing day and then to discover I was given to another person who was an excellent guide . I had to even walk a few streets to... Read more
- A TourRadar Traveller's review about another Monograms tour5.0 - Excellent
Happy with everything
- Paul Anthony's review about another Monograms tour5.0 - Excellent
Perfect trip for someone looking to have some details of the trip pre-arranged but enjoys flexibility in making their own plans and exploring on their own. Perfect option as a solo traveler that appreciated the guidance and recommendations of the local host!
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: LONDON, ENGLAND
- Day 2: LONDON
- Day 3: LONDON
- Day 4: LONDON–PARIS, FRANCE
- Day 5: PARIS
- Day 6: PARIS
- Day 7: PARIS–ROME, ITALY
- Day 8: ROME
- Day 9: ROME
- Day 10: ROME
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
What do I need to know about this trip?
It's important that you are aware that a Monograms tour is a little different to what most people imagine when they think about being 'On Tour'. Monograms tours are categorised as independent tours, as you do not actually join a group which then allows you to select various optional extras or just have free time if you prefer - you decide what you do on tour!
They are perfect for the kind of traveller who likes ample free time with some included activities, a personalised service from their local host who plays a similar role to a tour leader and doesn't mind travelling independently on high speed trains or flights from city to city where you will meet another Monograms local host.
How much would be the rate for the children?
The rates are: 0-1 year old: travels free, 2-11 years old: 25% discount on the base price.
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Marcia9th August 2018
3 Nights London, 3 Nights Paris & 3 Nights Rome
- Upcoming departures
- March 2019
- April 2019
- May 2019
- June 2019
- July 2019
- August 2019
- September 2019
- October 2019
- SaturdayMar 2, 2019from London10 DaysMondayMar 11, 2019to Rome0 seats leftUSD $1,918+ $274 AirfareSold outSee similar tours on this date
- SundayMar 3, 2019from London10 DaysTuesdayMar 12, 2019to Rome10+ seats leftUSD $1,898+ $274 Airfare
- MondayMar 4, 2019from London10 DaysWednesdayMar 13, 2019to Rome10+ seats leftUSD $1,879+ $274 Airfare
- TuesdayMar 5, 2019from London10 DaysThursdayMar 14, 2019to Rome7 seats leftUSD $1,860+ $274 Airfare
- WednesdayMar 6, 2019from London10 DaysFridayMar 15, 2019to Rome7 seats leftUSD $1,879+ $274 Airfare
- ThursdayMar 7, 2019from London10 DaysSaturdayMar 16, 2019to Rome9 seats leftUSD $1,898+ $274 Airfare
- FridayMar 8, 2019from London10 DaysSundayMar 17, 2019to Rome10+ seats leftUSD $1,918+ $274 Airfare
- SaturdayMar 9, 2019from London10 DaysMondayMar 18, 2019to Rome10+ seats leftUSD $2,174+ $274 Airfare
- SundayMar 10, 2019from London10 DaysTuesdayMar 19, 2019to Rome10+ seats leftUSD $2,155+ $274 Airfare
- MondayMar 11, 2019from London10 DaysWednesdayMar 20, 2019to Rome10+ seats leftUSD $2,135+ $274 Airfare
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
- Pound sterlingEngland
- EuroFrance and Italy
Plugs & Adapters
- London is the starting point and Rome is the endpoint.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Monograms to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $250 to confirm this Monograms booking. The remaining balance is then payable 50 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 31 January 2019 the full payment of $1,860 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 50 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $1860 for 3 Nights London, 3 Nights Paris & 3 Nights Rome, but the deposit of $250 is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Monograms tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- London (England)
- 343 km
- Paris (France)
- 1,106 km
- Rome (Italy)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $1,860 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 9,758 tours in Europe
- covered by 307 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 50 days prior to the departure date.
- 23,725 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Europe tours