3 Nights Vienna & 3 Nights Prague
- Our saving
- US $ 1,295
- Age range
- 1 to 99 year olds
- Train & Rail
- Rather Poor
- CCWritten on July 12, 20173.0 - AverageThe cities were incredible, and I highly recommend visiting them. However, we encountered a number of issues on our trip, and Monograms has not responded to any of our requests. The castle tour in Prague started an hour late and was led by a woman who didn't tell us anything about the trip. We also had a bike tour bait-and-switch, as the longer, more expensive tour that we paid for was replaced by a shorter tour that we never agreed to. We have received no refunds or even an apology from Monograms. Not worth the money to book with any Globus family tours; you should look elsewhere.Show detailed ratings
- DonnaWritten on February 11, 20165.0 - ExcellentWonderful trip. Meeting the tour guides was great, and very helpful. Details about trip were perfect.Show detailed ratings
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Vienna, Austria
- Day 2: Vienna
- Day 3: Vienna
- Day 4: Vienna–Prague, Czech Republic
- Day 5: Prague
- Day 6: Prague
- Day 7: Prague
AccommodationRated Excellent by past passengers
GuideRated Good by past passengers
MealsRated Good by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
- January 1, 2017
I wanted to know which hotel they are you offering for the accommodation?
All accommodations are subject to change until 4-6 weeks before the departure date. After the booking is made you will be issued your final trip documents with your specific accommodation details 4-6 weeks before departure. Under the "What’s Included" tab on each tour page, you can find general info about the accommodations used on the tour before you book.
- January 1, 2017
Is this a group tour?
Monograms tour is a little different to what most people imagine when they think about being On Tour. Monograms tours are categorised as independent tours, as you do not actually join a group which then allows you to select various optional extras or just have free time if you prefer - you decide what you do on tour. They are perfect for the kind of traveller who likes ample free time with some included activities, a personalised service from their local host who plays a similar role to a tour leader and doesn't mind travelling in
- March 24, 2016
Where should I go if I want to grab a few drinks and chill in the evening?
If you want to be in the city center, then Schwedenplatz would be that destination. You will find various pubs, restaurants and bars and enjoy a few drinks.
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Robert19th January 2018
3 Nights Vienna & 3 Nights Prague
- Upcoming departures
- April 2018
- May 2018
- June 2018
- July 2018
- August 2018
- September 2018
- October 2018
- SundayApr 29, 2018from Vienna7 DaysSaturdayMay 5, 2018to Prague0 seats leftSave $56USD $1,342Sold outSee similar tours on this date
- SundayMay 6, 2018from Vienna7 DaysSaturdayMay 12, 2018to PragueOnly 2 seats leftOnly 16 hours left toSave $56USD $1,342
- SundayMay 13, 2018from Vienna7 DaysSaturdayMay 19, 2018to PragueOnly 1 seat leftOnly 16 hours left toSave $56USD $1,342
- SundayMay 20, 2018from Vienna7 DaysSaturdayMay 26, 2018to PragueOnly 3 seats leftOnly 16 hours left toSave $56USD $1,342
- SundayMay 27, 2018from Vienna7 DaysSaturdayJun 2, 2018to Prague10+ seats leftOnly 16 hours left toSave $56USD $1,342
- SundayJun 3, 2018from Vienna7 DaysSaturdayJun 9, 2018to Prague10+ seats leftOnly 16 hours left toSave $56USD $1,342
- SundayJun 10, 2018from Vienna7 DaysSaturdayJun 16, 2018to Prague8 seats leftOnly 16 hours left toSave $56USD $1,342
- SundayJun 17, 2018from Vienna7 DaysSaturdayJun 23, 2018to Prague9 seats leftOnly 16 hours left toSave $56USD $1,342
- SundayJun 24, 2018from Vienna7 DaysSaturdayJun 30, 2018to Prague9 seats leftOnly 16 hours left toSave $56USD $1,342
- SundayJul 1, 2018from Vienna7 DaysSaturdayJul 7, 2018to Prague8 seats leftOnly 16 hours left toSave $54USD $1,295
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
- KorunaCzech Republic
Plugs & Adapters
- Tick-borne encephalitis
- Recommended for Austria and Czech Republic. Ideally 6 months before travel.
- Hepatitis A
- Recommended for Czech Republic. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Czech Republic. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Vienna is the starting point and Prague is the endpoint.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Monograms to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $250 to confirm this Monograms booking. The remaining balance is then payable 50 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 15 June 2018 the full payment of $1,295 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 50 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $1295 for 3 Nights Vienna & 3 Nights Prague, but the deposit of $250 is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Monograms tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Vienna (Austria)
- 253 km
- Prague (Czech Republic)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $1,295 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 7,745 tours in Europe
- covered by 202 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 50 days prior to the departure date.
- 2 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on 3 Nights Vienna & 3 Nights Prague