3 Nights Vienna & 3 Nights Prague
- US $ 1,456
- Age range
- 1 to 99 year olds
- Train & Rail
- Travel style
- Rather Poor
- AAnonymousWritten on September 10, 20183.5 - GoodShow detailed ratings
overall, wonderful.. hotel in prague can be little better.
- CCWritten on July 12, 20173.0 - AverageShow detailed ratings
The cities were incredible, and I highly recommend visiting them. However, we encountered a number of issues on our trip, and Monograms has not responded to any of our requests. The castle tour in Prague started an hour late and was led by a woman who... Read more
- DonnaWritten on February 11, 20165.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Wonderful trip. Meeting the tour guides was great, and very helpful. Details about trip were perfect.
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: VIENNA, AUSTRIA
- Day 2: VIENNA
- Day 3: VIENNA
- Day 4: VIENNA–PRAGUE, CZECH REPUBLIC
- Day 5: PRAGUE
- Day 6: PRAGUE
- Day 7: PRAGUE
AccommodationRated Good by past passengers
GuideRated Good by past passengers
MealsRated Good by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
I wanted to know which hotel they are you offering for the accommodation?
All accommodations are subject to change until 4-6 weeks before the departure date. After the booking is made you will be issued your final trip documents with your specific accommodation details 4-6 weeks before departure. Under the "What’s Included" tab on each tour page, you can find general info about the accommodations used on the tour before you book.
Is this a group tour?
Monograms tour is a little different to what most people imagine when they think about being On Tour. Monograms tours are categorised as independent tours, as you do not actually join a group which then allows you to select various optional extras or just have free time if you prefer - you decide what you do on tour. They are perfect for the kind of traveller who likes ample free time with some included activities, a personalised service from their local host who plays a similar role to a tour leader and doesn't mind travelling in
Where should I go if I want to grab a few drinks and chill in the evening?
If you want to be in the city center, then Schwedenplatz would be that destination. You will find various pubs, restaurants and bars and enjoy a few drinks.
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Desislava12th June 2018
3 Nights Vienna & 3 Nights Prague
- Upcoming departures
- April 2019
- May 2019
- June 2019
- July 2019
- August 2019
- September 2019
- October 2019
- SundayApr 14, 2019from Vienna7 DaysSaturdayApr 20, 2019to Prague10+ seats leftUSD $1,502
- SundayApr 21, 2019from Vienna7 DaysSaturdayApr 27, 2019to Prague10+ seats leftUSD $1,488
- SundayApr 28, 2019from Vienna7 DaysSaturdayMay 4, 2019to Prague10+ seats leftUSD $1,488
- SundayMay 5, 2019from Vienna7 DaysSaturdayMay 11, 2019to Prague10+ seats leftUSD $1,488
- SundayMay 12, 2019from Vienna7 DaysSaturdayMay 18, 2019to Prague10+ seats leftUSD $1,488
- SundayMay 19, 2019from Vienna7 DaysSaturdayMay 25, 2019to Prague10+ seats leftUSD $1,488
- SundayMay 26, 2019from Vienna7 DaysSaturdayJun 1, 2019to Prague7 seats leftUSD $1,488
- SundayJun 2, 2019from Vienna7 DaysSaturdayJun 8, 2019to Prague10+ seats leftUSD $1,488
- SundayJun 9, 2019from Vienna7 DaysSaturdayJun 15, 2019to Prague10+ seats leftUSD $1,488
- SundayJun 16, 2019from Vienna7 DaysSaturdayJun 22, 2019to Prague10+ seats leftUSD $1,488
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
- KorunaCzech Republic
Plugs & Adapters
- Tick-borne encephalitis
- Recommended for Austria and Czech Republic. Ideally 6 months before travel.
- Hepatitis A
- Recommended for Czech Republic. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Czech Republic. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Vienna is the starting point and Prague is the endpoint.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Monograms to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $250 to confirm this Monograms booking. The remaining balance is then payable 50 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 6 January 2019 the full payment of $1,456 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 50 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $1456 for 3 Nights Vienna & 3 Nights Prague, but the deposit of $250 is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Monograms tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Vienna (Austria)
- 253 km
- Prague (Czech Republic)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $1,456 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 9,442 tours in Europe
- covered by 271 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 50 days prior to the departure date.
- 2 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on 3 Nights Vienna & 3 Nights Prague