3 Nights Vienna & 3 Nights Prague
- US $ 1,349
- Age range
- 1 to 99 year olds
- Train & Rail
- Travel style
- Private / Custom
- Rather Poor
- CCWritten on July 12, 20173.0 - AverageThe cities were incredible, and I highly recommend visiting them. However, we encountered a number of issues on our trip, and Monograms has not responded to any of our requests. The castle tour in Prague started an hour late and was led by a woman who didn't tell us anything about the trip. We also had a bike tour bait-and-switch, as the longer, more expensive tour that we paid for was replaced by a shorter tour that we never agreed to. We have received no refunds or even an apology from Monograms. Not worth the money to book with any Globus family tours; you should look elsewhere.Show detailed ratings
- DonnaWritten on February 11, 20165.0 - ExcellentWonderful trip. Meeting the tour guides was great, and very helpful. Details about trip were perfect.Show detailed ratings
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Vienna, Austria
- Day 2: Vienna
- Day 3: Vienna
- Day 4: Vienna–Prague, Czech Republic
- Day 5: Prague
- Day 6: Prague
- Day 7: Prague
AccommodationRated Excellent by past passengers
GuideRated Good by past passengers
MealsRated Good by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
I wanted to know which hotel they are you offering for the accommodation?
All accommodations are subject to change until 4-6 weeks before the departure date. After the booking is made you will be issued your final trip documents with your specific accommodation details 4-6 weeks before departure. Under the "What’s Included" tab on each tour page, you can find general info about the accommodations used on the tour before you book.
Is this a group tour?
Monograms tour is a little different to what most people imagine when they think about being On Tour. Monograms tours are categorised as independent tours, as you do not actually join a group which then allows you to select various optional extras or just have free time if you prefer - you decide what you do on tour. They are perfect for the kind of traveller who likes ample free time with some included activities, a personalised service from their local host who plays a similar role to a tour leader and doesn't mind travelling in
Where should I go if I want to grab a few drinks and chill in the evening?
If you want to be in the city center, then Schwedenplatz would be that destination. You will find various pubs, restaurants and bars and enjoy a few drinks.
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Anna13th June 2018
3 Nights Vienna & 3 Nights Prague
- Upcoming departures
- July 2018
- August 2018
- September 2018
- October 2018
- SundayJul 29, 2018from Vienna7 DaysSaturdayAug 4, 2018to PragueOnly 1 seat leftUSD $1,349
- SundayAug 5, 2018from Vienna7 DaysSaturdayAug 11, 2018to PragueOnly 3 seats leftUSD $1,349
- SundayAug 12, 2018from Vienna7 DaysSaturdayAug 18, 2018to PragueOnly 2 seats leftUSD $1,349
- SundayAug 19, 2018from Vienna7 DaysSaturdayAug 25, 2018to Prague10+ seats leftUSD $1,349
- SundayAug 26, 2018from Vienna7 DaysSaturdaySep 1, 2018to Prague10+ seats leftUSD $1,349
- SundaySep 2, 2018from Vienna7 DaysSaturdaySep 8, 2018to Prague10+ seats leftUSD $1,398
- SundaySep 9, 2018from Vienna7 DaysSaturdaySep 15, 2018to Prague10+ seats leftUSD $1,398
- SundaySep 16, 2018from Vienna7 DaysSaturdaySep 22, 2018to Prague7 seats leftUSD $1,398
- SundaySep 23, 2018from Vienna7 DaysSaturdaySep 29, 2018to Prague10+ seats leftUSD $1,398
- SundaySep 30, 2018from Vienna7 DaysSaturdayOct 6, 2018to Prague9 seats leftUSD $1,398
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
- KorunaCzech Republic
Plugs & Adapters
- Tick-borne encephalitis
- Recommended for Austria and Czech Republic. Ideally 6 months before travel.
- Hepatitis A
- Recommended for Czech Republic. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Czech Republic. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Vienna is the starting point and Prague is the endpoint.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Monograms to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $250 to confirm this Monograms booking. The remaining balance is then payable 50 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 10 September 2018 the full payment of $1,349 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 50 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $1349 for 3 Nights Vienna & 3 Nights Prague, but the deposit of $250 is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Monograms tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Vienna (Austria)
- 253 km
- Prague (Czech Republic)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $1,349 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 8,722 tours in Europe
- covered by 241 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 50 days prior to the departure date.
- 2 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on 3 Nights Vienna & 3 Nights Prague