The Canadian Rockies with Alaska Cruise 2018
- Rather Poor
- HenriettaWritten on June 23, 20184.5 - ExcellentGenerally all was good, but . . . very disappointed we did not use the Nanaimo ferry to vancouver island, had to go through Vancouver yet again, then wait almost 2 hours for ferry. It would have been good to see more of the island.Show detailed ratings
- TTracyWritten on August 28, 20174.0 - GoodI recommend this tour, but be aware that it is more designed for an older generation. Our days start early 7amish, but you get to your next destination around 4pm each day! So plenty of free time. For us, we would have preferred to leave later if we were getting to next stop so early. Most importantly about this tour, they didn't take us to see Lake Moraine or even offer this as an extra excursion, my wife and I happened to research this beforehand and arranged something separately so we didn't miss out! This is a must! One other thing was accomodation wasn't as central in key places like Jasper and Banff, so that could be improved upon. Also worthy to note that this tour doesn't include meals (except on the cruise). The Rockies themselves are amazing! A must see for anyone, and the Alaskan cruise at the end was really awesome! We have been to 40 countries in the last 5 years and this trip was one of the best! It would get 5 stars if not for the points I made. Thanks. Chris :)Show detailed ratings
- Owen MiekeWritten on June 13, 20175.0 - ExcellentOne of the best coach tours we have ever done. Not only because of the beautiful amazing scenery but we were lucky enough to have the best tour guide (Mark Love) we have ever had on a tour. The accommodation was up to expectations and excursions were very reasonably priced. Would recommend the Rockies and Alaskan cruise highly.Show detailed ratings
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: VANCOUVER
- Day 2: VANCOUVER
- Day 3: VANCOUVER–KELOWNA
- Day 4: KELOWNA–GLACIER NATIONAL PARK–YOHO NATIONAL PARK–BANFF NATIONAL PARK
- Day 5: BANFF NATIONAL PARK
- Day 6: BANFF NATIONAL PARK–LAKE LOUISE–COLUMBIA ICEFIELD–JASPER NATIONAL PARK
- Day 7: JASPER NATIONAL PARK
- Day 8: JASPER NATIONAL PARK–MOUNT ROBSON–SUN PEAKS
- Day 9: SUN PEAKS–LILLOOET–WHISTLER
- Day 10: WHISTLER
- Day 11: WHISTLER–FERRY CROSSING–VICTORIA
- Day 12: VICTORIA
- Day 13: VICTORIA–FERRY CROSSING–VANCOUVER (EMBARKATION)
- Day 14: SCENIC CRUISING: INSIDE PASSAGE
- Day 15: JUNEAU
- Day 16: SKAGWAY
- Day 17: SCENIC CRUISING: GLACIER BAY
- Day 18: KETCHIKAN
- Day 19: SCENIC CRUISING: INSIDE PASSAGE
- Day 20: VANCOUVER (DISEMBARKATION)
AccommodationRated Good by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
Do you arrange airport transfers?
An airport arrival transfer is available for this tour at an additional cost, please contact our customer support team to arrange this. A departure transfer to Vancouver airport is included in this tour after disembarking - please schedule flights after Noon.
When and where does the tour end?
This tour ends with breakfast at your cruise ship, then you will be disembarking and it is time to say farewell to your newfound friends! You will be transferred to Vancouver International Airport for your return flight home and the tour operator does not recommend booking any flights out until after Noon.
When and where does the tour start?
Day 1 of this tour is an arrivals day, which means that you can arrive at Sandman Hotel Downtown Vancouver City Center in Vancouver anytime during the day. The rest of the day is free for you to relax or start discovering the city, and your Tour Director will be on hand late in the afternoon to answer any questions. Please be aware that the meeting point will not be confirmed until your final documents are released.
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Carlos4th June 2018
The Canadian Rockies with Alaska Cruise 2018
- Upcoming departures
- July 2018
- August 2018
- September 2018
- April 2019
- May 2019
- June 2019
- July 2019
- August 2019
- September 2019
- MondayJul 23, 2018from Vancouver20 DaysSaturdayAug 11, 2018to Vancouver0 seats leftUSD $3,099Based on Double Room
- FridayJul 27, 2018from Vancouver20 DaysWednesdayAug 15, 2018to Vancouver0 seats leftUSD $2,909Based on Double Room
- MondayJul 30, 2018from Vancouver20 DaysSaturdayAug 18, 2018to Vancouver0 seats leftUSD $3,099Based on Double Room
- FridayAug 3, 2018from Vancouver20 DaysWednesdayAug 22, 2018to Vancouver0 seats leftUSD $2,909Based on Double Room
- MondayAug 6, 2018from Vancouver20 DaysSaturdayAug 25, 2018to Vancouver0 seats leftUSD $3,099Based on Double Room
- FridayAug 10, 2018from Vancouver20 DaysWednesdayAug 29, 2018to Vancouver0 seats leftUSD $2,909Based on Double Room
- FridayAug 17, 2018from Vancouver20 DaysWednesdaySep 5, 2018to Vancouver0 seats leftUSD $2,909Based on Double Room
- MondayAug 20, 2018from Vancouver20 DaysSaturdaySep 8, 2018to Vancouver0 seats leftUSD $2,909Based on Double Room
- FridayAug 24, 2018from Vancouver20 DaysWednesdaySep 12, 2018to Vancouver0 seats leftUSD $2,819Based on Double Room
- FridayAug 31, 2018from Vancouver20 DaysWednesdaySep 19, 2018to Vancouver0 seats leftUSD $2,819Based on Double Room
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
- DollarCanada and USA
Plugs & Adapters
- Start and end in Vancouver.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Cosmos to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $250 to confirm this Cosmos booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 16 September 2018 the full payment of $0 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $0 for The Canadian Rockies with Alaska Cruise 2018, but the deposit of $250 is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Cosmos tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Vancouver (Canada)
- 270 km
- Kelowna (Canada)
- 203 km
- Glacier National Park (Canada)
- 73 km
- Yoho National Park (Canada)
- 46 km
- Banff National Park (Canada)
- 22 km
- Lake Louise (Canada)
- 114 km
- Columbian Icefields (Canada)
- 92 km
- Jasper National Park (Canada)
- 40 km
- Maligne Lake (Canada)
- 92 km
- Mt Robson Provincial Park (Canada)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $0 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 1,734 tours in North America
- covered by 68 different operators in North America
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date.
- 3 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on The Canadian Rockies with Alaska Cruise 2018