A Week in London 6 Nights
- US $ 1,009
- Catch a show on the West End
- Sample delicious fish and chips
- Enjoy popular English brews
- Visit the famous Stonehenge
- Age range
- 1 to 99 year olds
- Rather Poor
- WVWayneWritten on May 30, 20184.5 - ExcellentEverything went smoothly. Monograms staff were helpful arranging our excursion to the Cotswolds and giving advice on other options for things to do around London.Show detailed ratings
- VCVernaWritten on April 11, 20165.0 - ExcellentMonograms handles all the details, flight, hotel, etc. On site concierge service is available throughout the day. It is the best holiday I have ever had. My only job was to decide what I wanted to do and see. They will even help you with that if you are undecided. Want to know which train to catch, what bus to take? They know! Airport transfers are wonderful perks. If you do not want to be on a strict schedule and wander on your own and discover your own gems, this is the best way to go. I look forward to my next one.Show detailed ratings
- GLGeorgeWritten on April 4, 20165.0 - ExcellentFrom start to finish. Monograms has been the best. I am now planning my sixth trip with them but must mention that I have also traveled with Globus many times and always felt that they did their best to please. From my leaving the States, to pickup, hotel, both included and optional activities plus experienced, and attentive personnel. All have been the very best possible. Thanks Monograms!Show detailed ratings
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: LONDON, ENGLAND
- Day 2: LONDON
- Day 3: LONDON
- Day 4: LONDON
- Day 5: LONDON
- Day 6: LONDON
- Day 7: LONDON
AccommodationRated Excellent by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Excellent by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
It sounds like most of the tour is independent with some advice available. Is that correct?
Yes, you are correct. We offer tours and advice so you can get the best posibble travel experience, however we don´t offer flights. These you would need to book independantly. You will not be traveling with a group, but independantly.
Does this tour include the Stonehenge excursion?
Visiting Stonehenge is an optional excursion for this tour and can be arranged with Monograms.
What is the name of the hotel provided for accommodation and where is it located?
You will be staying in Holiday Inn, Kensington Forum, a 2-minute walk to Gloucester Road underground station. You have a selection of restaurants, shops and museums around, it is a very good location!
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Sheila11th May 2018
A Week in London 6 Nights
- Upcoming departures
- July 2018
- August 2018
- September 2018
- October 2018
- November 2018
- December 2018
- January 2019
- February 2019
- March 2019
- SundayJul 22, 2018from London7 DaysSaturdayJul 28, 2018to London0 seats leftUSD $1,156
- MondayJul 23, 2018from London7 DaysSundayJul 29, 2018to London0 seats leftUSD $1,156
- TuesdayJul 24, 2018from London7 DaysMondayJul 30, 2018to London0 seats leftUSD $1,156
- WednesdayJul 25, 2018from London7 DaysTuesdayJul 31, 2018to London0 seats leftUSD $1,156
- ThursdayJul 26, 2018from London7 DaysWednesdayAug 1, 2018to London0 seats leftUSD $1,156
- FridayJul 27, 2018from London7 DaysThursdayAug 2, 2018to London0 seats leftUSD $1,156
- SaturdayJul 28, 2018from London7 DaysFridayAug 3, 2018to London0 seats leftUSD $1,156
- SundayJul 29, 2018from London7 DaysSaturdayAug 4, 2018to London0 seats leftUSD $1,156
- MondayJul 30, 2018from London7 DaysSundayAug 5, 2018to LondonOnly 1 seat leftUSD $1,156Book Now Hold my
- TuesdayJul 31, 2018from London7 DaysMondayAug 6, 2018to LondonOnly 3 seats leftUSD $1,156Book Now Hold my
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
- Pound sterlingEngland
Plugs & Adapters
- Start and end in London.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Monograms to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $250 to confirm this Monograms booking. The remaining balance is then payable 50 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 7 September 2018 the full payment of $1,009 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 50 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $1009 for A Week in London 6 Nights, but the deposit of $250 is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Monograms tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- London (England)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $1,009 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 8,722 tours in Europe
- covered by 242 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 50 days prior to the departure date.
- 3 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on A Week in London 6 Nights