A Week in London 6 Nights
- US $ 1,061
- Catch a show on the West End
- Sample delicious fish and chips
- Enjoy popular English brews
- Visit the famous Stonehenge
- Age range
- 2 to 99 year olds
- Rather Poor
- WVWayneWritten on May 30, 20184.5 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Everything went smoothly. Monograms staff were helpful arranging our excursion to the Cotswolds and giving advice on other options for things to do around London.
- VCVernaWritten on April 11, 20165.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Monograms handles all the details, flight, hotel, etc. On site concierge service is available throughout the day. It is the best holiday I have ever had. My only job was to decide what I wanted to do and see. They will even help you with that if you are... Read more
- GLGeorgeWritten on April 4, 20165.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
From start to finish. Monograms has been the best. I am now planning my sixth trip with them but must mention that I have also traveled with Globus many times and always felt that they did their best to please. From my leaving the States, to pickup, hotel,... Read more
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: LONDON, ENGLAND
- Day 2: LONDON
- Day 3: LONDON
- Day 4: LONDON
- Day 5: LONDON
- Day 6: LONDON
- Day 7: LONDON
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
AccommodationRated Excellent by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Excellent by past passengers
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
Is this tour independent?
This tour is an independent tour. Yout travel, accommodation and some activities would be arranged and you will meet local guides, however, you will not be travelling with a set guide or group. Please note that flights would not be included.
Does this tour include the Stonehenge excursion?
Visiting Stonehenge is an optional excursion for this tour and can be arranged with Monograms.
Is there a hotel list available?
The included hotel for this tour is usually the Millennium Gloucester, South Kensington. Please be aware that this is subject to change and may be different at the time of booking. Upgrades are also available, and Monograms offers an impressive choice of hotels. Please contact our travel experts for more information.
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Martina25th April 2018
A Week in London 6 Nights
- Upcoming departures
- January 2019
- February 2019
- March 2019
- April 2019
- May 2019
- June 2019
- July 2019
- August 2019
- September 2019
- October 2019
- November 2019
- December 2019
- January 2020
- February 2020
- March 2020
- MondayJan 21, 2019from London7 DaysSundayJan 27, 2019to LondonOnly 2 seats leftUSD $1,061
- MondayJan 28, 2019from London7 DaysSundayFeb 3, 2019to LondonOnly 2 seats leftUSD $1,061
- MondayFeb 4, 2019from London7 DaysSundayFeb 10, 2019to London9 seats leftUSD $1,061
- MondayFeb 11, 2019from London7 DaysSundayFeb 17, 2019to London9 seats leftUSD $1,061
- MondayFeb 18, 2019from London7 DaysSundayFeb 24, 2019to London10+ seats leftUSD $1,061
- MondayFeb 25, 2019from London7 DaysSundayMar 3, 2019to London10+ seats leftUSD $1,061
- MondayMar 4, 2019from London7 DaysSundayMar 10, 2019to London10+ seats leftUSD $1,061
- MondayMar 11, 2019from London7 DaysSundayMar 17, 2019to London10+ seats leftUSD $1,061
- MondayMar 18, 2019from London7 DaysSundayMar 24, 2019to London8 seats leftUSD $1,061
- MondayMar 25, 2019from London7 DaysSundayMar 31, 2019to London9 seats leftUSD $1,061
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
- Pound sterlingEngland
Plugs & Adapters
- Start and end in London.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Monograms to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $250 to confirm this Monograms booking. The remaining balance is then payable 50 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 8 March 2019 the full payment of $1,061 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 50 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $1061 for A Week in London 6 Nights, but the deposit of $250 is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Monograms tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- London (England)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $1,061 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 10,187 tours in Europe
- covered by 330 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 50 days prior to the departure date.
- 3 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on A Week in London 6 Nights