Western Canada by Rail
The Great Escape Sale Unlock up to $600 in extra savings
ends in 62:04:23
- US $ 2,705
24/7 Customer SupportAsk a question
Have a question? Call us +1 844 311 3006
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
Start in Calgary and end in Victoria! With the discovery tour Western Canada by Rail, you have a 9 day tour package taking you through Calgary, Canada and 6 other destinations in Canada. Western Canada by Rail includes accommodation in a hotel as well as an expert guide, meals, transport.
- Age range
- 8 to 99 year olds
- Hotel, Lodge, Guesthouse, Hut
- Max Group Size
- Coach / Bus, Ship, Ferry
Other reviews about Cosmos:Write a review
- Garry Blanchard's review about another Cosmos tour4.5 - Excellentthe trip was just what we expected. Our guide Gladys was wonderful and our coach driver Dave was excellent. The excursi... Read more
- Lynda Unitt's review about another Cosmos tour4.5 - ExcellentThe tour was great with a fantastic guide Mark Love and fellow travellers. We saw so much and don't want to go home. The... Read more
- Suzanne Hyland's review about another Cosmos tour4.0 - GoodGreat experience. Everything is big in Texas especially the hospitality.
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: CALGARY
- Day 2: CALGARY–BANFF NATIONAL PARK
- Day 3: BANFF NATIONAL PARK
- Day 4: BANFF NATIONAL PARK–LAKE LOUISE–COLUMBIA ICEFIELD–JASPER NATIONAL PARK
- Day 5: JASPER NATIONAL PARK
- Day 6: JASPER NATIONAL PARK–ROCKY MOUNTAINEER–KAMLOOPS
- Day 7: KAMLOOPS–ROCKY MOUNTAINEER–VANCOUVER
- Day 8: VANCOUVER–FERRY CROSSING–VICTORIA
- Day 9: VICTORIA–FERRY CROSSING–VANCOUVER
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Jefferey24th January 2018
NO CREDIT CARD FEES
Western Canada by Rail
Select Departure Month
- Upcoming departures
- May 2018
- June 2018
- July 2018
- August 2018
- September 2018
STARTENDSEATS LEFT PRICE
- TuesdayMay 8, 2018from Calgary9 DaysWednesdayMay 16, 2018to VictoriaOnly 1 seat leftUSD $2,705Based on Double Room
- SaturdayMay 12, 2018from Calgary9 DaysSundayMay 20, 2018to Victoria0 seats leftUSD $2,744Based on Double Room
- TuesdayMay 15, 2018from Calgary9 DaysWednesdayMay 23, 2018to VictoriaOnly 2 seats leftUSD $2,744Based on Double Room
- TuesdayMay 22, 2018from Calgary9 DaysWednesdayMay 30, 2018to Victoria10+ seats leftUSD $2,744Based on Double Room
- SaturdayMay 26, 2018from Calgary9 DaysSundayJun 3, 2018to Victoria0 seats leftUSD $2,744Based on Double Room
- TuesdayMay 29, 2018from Calgary9 DaysWednesdayJun 6, 2018to Victoria10+ seats leftUSD $2,814Based on Double Room
- TuesdayJun 5, 2018from Calgary9 DaysWednesdayJun 13, 2018to Victoria10+ seats leftUSD $2,902Based on Double Room
- TuesdayJun 12, 2018from Calgary9 DaysWednesdayJun 20, 2018to Victoria10+ seats leftUSD $2,902Based on Double Room
- TuesdayJun 19, 2018from Calgary9 DaysWednesdayJun 27, 2018to Victoria0 seats leftUSD $2,902Based on Double Room
- TuesdayJun 26, 2018from Calgary9 DaysWednesdayJul 4, 2018to Victoria7 seats leftUSD $2,902Based on Double Room
Show more departures
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Useful things to know before you go
Plugs & Adapters
Here is an indication for which countries you might need a visa. Please contact the local embassy for help applying for visas to these places.
- Calgary is the starting point and Victoria is the endpoint.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Cosmos to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $250 to confirm this Cosmos booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 26 April 2018 the full payment of $2,705 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $2705 for Western Canada by Rail, but the deposit of $250 is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Cosmos tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
Covering a total distance of approx 1,016 km.
- Calgary (Canada)
- 139 km
- Banff National Park (Canada)
- 22 km
- Lake Louise (Canada)
- 206 km
- Jasper National Park (Canada)
- 301 km
- Kamloops (Canada)
- 254 km
- Vancouver (Canada)
- 94 km
- Victoria (Canada)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $2,705 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 1,316 tours in North America
- covered by 52 different operators in North America
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date.
- 1,537 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on North America tours