Tuscany Wine Tour
- Our saving
- US $ 2,875
- Stay in a historical Tuscan villa
- Experience a Tuscan cooking class
- Take part in multiple wine tastings
- Explore Siena with a guided walking tour
- Joe Nunner's review about another Food N’ Wine Vacations tour5.0 - Excellent
Incredible experience that wont be forgotten! From expert tour guides to comfortable transportation to first class accommodations, I highly recommend touring Italy with this group.
- Emily's review about another Food N’ Wine Vacations tour5.0 - Excellent
We booked the tour to Piedmont. It has definitely changed the way that we are going to travel from now on. We visited places that you have to be a local to know them, which makes it so different and unique. It shows that Food N' Wine invests in cultivating... Read more
- Steve Colber's review about another Food N’ Wine Vacations tour5.0 - Excellent
I am a travel agent and i must say that i was impressed with how this organization and Sam works. They are quick to respond, always happy to answer questions. It's the 'outside the box" approach that makes them unique. I have not seen a company's CEO who... Read more
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: The group will meet at Florence airport or train station around 3pm for the transfer.
- Day2: Wake up in the Tuscan wine country and enjoy fresh homemade breakfast.
- Day3: Today it’s all about Brunello and Montalcino.
- Day 4:This morning we'll let you rest a bit.
- Day 5: After breakfast we will drive to the hilltop town of Montepulciano.
- Day 6: Head home or extend your stay. departure from the villa around 09:00 am.
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
Questions & Answers
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Ann10th August 2018
About the countries
Plugs & Adapters
- Start and end in Florence.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of 20% to confirm this Food N’ Wine Vacations booking. The remaining balance is then payable 90 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 10 March 2019 the full payment of $2,875 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 90 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $2875 for Tuscany Wine Tour, but the deposit of 20% is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and Food N’ Wine Vacations will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Food N’ Wine Vacations tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Florence (Italy)
- 22 km
- Greve in Chianti (Italy)
- 60 km
- Montalcino (Italy)
- 32 km
- Siena (Italy)
- 44 km
- Montepulciano (Italy)
- 87 km
- Florence (Italy)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $2,875 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 9,714 tours in Europe
- covered by 299 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 90 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for Tuscany Wine Tour via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 23,697 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Europe tours