Tuscany Wine Tour
Save up to 75% across the globe
ends in 42:59:37
- Our saving
- US $ 2,875
24/7 Customer SupportAsk a question
- Stay in a historical Tuscan villa
- Experience a Tuscan cooking class
- Take part in multiple wine tastings
- Explore Siena with a guided walking tour
Other reviews about Food N’ Wine Vacations:Write a review
- Joe Nunner's review about another Food N’ Wine Vacations tour5.0 - ExcellentIncredible experience that wont be forgotten! From expert tour guides to comfortable transportation to first class acco... Read more
- Emily's review about another Food N’ Wine Vacations tour5.0 - ExcellentWe booked the tour to Piedmont. It has definitely changed the way that we are going to travel from now on. We visited pl... Read more
- Steve Colber's review about another Food N’ Wine Vacations tour5.0 - ExcellentI am a travel agent and i must say that i was impressed with how this organization and Sam works. They are quick to res... Read more
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: The group will meet at Florence airport or train station around 3pm for the transfer.
- Day2: Wake up in the Tuscan wine country and enjoy fresh homemade breakfast.
- Day3: Today it’s all about Brunello and Montalcino.
- Day 4:This morning we'll let you rest a bit.
- Day 5: After breakfast we will drive to the hilltop town of Montepulciano.
- Day 6: Head home or extend your stay. departure from the villa around 09:00 am.
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Debra2nd June 2018
About the countries
Useful things to know before you go
Plugs & Adapters
Here is an indication for which countries you might need a visa. Please contact the local embassy for help applying for visas to these places.
- Start and end in Florence.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of 20% to confirm this Food N’ Wine Vacations booking. The remaining balance is then payable 90 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 24 December 2018 the full payment of $2,875 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 90 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $2875 for Tuscany Wine Tour, but the deposit of 20% is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and Food N’ Wine Vacations will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Food N’ Wine Vacations tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
Covering a total distance of approx 245 km.
- Florence (Italy)
- 22 km
- Greve in Chianti (Italy)
- 60 km
- Montalcino (Italy)
- 32 km
- Siena (Italy)
- 44 km
- Montepulciano (Italy)
- 87 km
- Florence (Italy)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $2,875 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 9,853 tours in Europe
- covered by 255 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 90 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for Tuscany Wine Tour via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 22,220 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Europe tours