Tuscany Wine Tour
Beyond the Horizon Sale Unlock up to $600 in extra savings
ends in 48:29:06
- Our saving
- US $ 3,072
24/7 Customer SupportAsk a question
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
- Stay in a historical Tuscan villa
- Experience a Tuscan cooking class
- Take part in multiple wine tastings
- Explore Siena with a guided walking tour
- Max Group Size
- All Inclusive
Other reviews about Food N’ Wine Vacations:Write a review
- Joe Nunner's review about another Food N’ Wine Vacations tour5.0 - ExcellentIncredible experience that wont be forgotten! From expert tour guides to comfortable transportation to first class acco... Read more
- Steve Colber's review about another Food N’ Wine Vacations tour5.0 - ExcellentI am a travel agent and i must say that i was impressed with how this organization and Sam works. They are quick to res... Read more
- Review about another Food N’ Wine Vacations tour5.0 - ExcellentSmadar Our trip to tuscany was truly a vacation. Every day was a unique and fulfilling experience on none stop food, wi... Read more
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: The group will meet at Florence airport or train station around 3pm for the transfer.
- Day2: Wake up in the Tuscan wine country and enjoy fresh homemade breakfast.
- Day3: Today it’s all about Brunello and Montalcino.
- Day 4:This morning we'll let you rest a bit.
- Day 5: After breakfast we will drive to the hilltop town of Montepulciano.
- Day 6: Head home or extend your stay. departure from the villa around 09:00 am.
Questions & Answers
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Caroline25th January 2018
NO CREDIT CARD FEES
Tuscany Wine Tour
STARTENDSEATS LEFTSAVE NOW PRICE
- SaturdaySep 15, 2018from Florence6 DaysThursdaySep 20, 2018to Florence4 seats left$128USD $3,072
- SundaySep 30, 2018from Florence6 DaysFridayOct 5, 2018to Florence8 seats left$128USD $3,072
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Useful things to know before you go
Plugs & Adapters
- Start and end in Florence.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of 20% to confirm this Food N’ Wine Vacations booking. The remaining balance is then payable 90 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 23 July 2018 the full payment of $3,072 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 90 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $3072 for Tuscany Wine Tour, but the deposit of 20% is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and Food N’ Wine Vacations will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Food N’ Wine Vacations tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
Covering a total distance of approx 245 km.
- Florence (Italy)
- 22 km
- Greve in Chianti (Italy)
- 60 km
- Montalcino (Italy)
- 32 km
- Siena (Italy)
- 44 km
- Montepulciano (Italy)
- 87 km
- Florence (Italy)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $3,072 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 7,662 tours in Europe
- covered by 202 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 90 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for Tuscany Wine Tour via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 17,739 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Europe tours