The Old South & Florida
- US $ 2,099
- New Orleans
- +9 Destinations
- Eastern USA
- Rather Poor
- DonnaWritten on September 22, 20183.5 - GoodShow detailed ratings
The itinerary was good although would have liked more time in Memphis and Nashville. Would have been much better to meet our group on day 1 as there were a number of single travellers and we were left hanging for 3 days.
- GillianWritten on July 16, 20184.5 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Wonderful except for non-arrival of shuttle Buena Vista Hotel to Orlando Airport and Sheraton New Orleans. Buena Vista hotel very run down and in need of upgrade. Sheraton New Orleans worst hotel staff I have ever experienced - surly and unwilling to... Read more
- GillianWritten on July 16, 20184.0 - GoodShow detailed ratings
All wonderful except shuttle company used Sheraton Buena Vista to Orlando Airport - non-arrival -and that hotel and Sheraton New Orleans. Sheraton Buena Vista badly in need of upgrade - very shabby areas,. Sheraton New Orleans staff surly and not willing... Read more
- RCRoslynWritten on July 13, 20184.5 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Been on many luxury tours and this particular one was value for money and most enjoyable included tours & optional extra tours just one mishap which caused a great deal of stress when we where leaving Orlando our transfer failed to arrive had to organise a... Read more
- KSKirkWritten on July 3, 20184.5 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
great trip, nearly 2 weeks but over too soon!
- AHAlastairWritten on May 28, 20185.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Great tour, made better by our guide Kris.
- LTLinleyWritten on March 27, 20184.0 - GoodShow detailed ratings
Different styles of music encountered. Excellent guide and bus driver. Very good optional excursions. Comfortable travel and accommodation.
- EREmmaWritten on April 20, 20174.5 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
The Old South and Florida tour was great. Very well organised, good itinerary and inclusions, hotels were comfortable and close to night activities (not always centre of town), the guide was excellent and very knowledgable. Would recommend this trip to... Read more
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: NEW ORLEANS
- Day 2: NEW ORLEANS
- Day 3: NEW ORLEANS
- Day 4: NEW ORLEANS–BATON ROUGE–NATCHEZ
- Day 5: NATCHEZ–MEMPHIS
- Day 6: MEMPHIS–VISIT TO GRACELAND VISIT
- Day 7: MEMPHIS–NASHVILLE
- Day 8: NASHVILLE
- Day 9: NASHVILLE–CHATTANOOGA–ATLANTA
- Day 10: ATLANTA–SAVANNAH
- Day 11: SAVANNAH
- Day 12: SAVANNAH–ST. AUGUSTINE–ORLANDO
- Day 13: ORLANDO
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
AccommodationRated Good by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Good by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
Is it possible to leave this tour early?
You will be able to leave the tour earlier but please keep in mind this is a package price already so the pricing will be not be amended and we will just need to advise the tour operator when you would like to leave the tour.
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Marcia9th August 2018
The Old South & Florida
- Upcoming departures
- March 2019
- April 2019
- May 2019
- June 2019
- July 2019
- August 2019
- September 2019
- October 2019
- November 2019
- WednesdayMar 13, 2019from New Orleans13 DaysMondayMar 25, 2019to Orlando10+ seats leftUSD $2,119Based on Double Room
- WednesdayMar 20, 2019from New Orleans13 DaysMondayApr 1, 2019to Orlando0 seats leftUSD $2,119Based on Double Room
- WednesdayApr 3, 2019from New Orleans13 DaysMondayApr 15, 2019to Orlando0 seats leftUSD $2,119Based on Double Room
- WednesdayApr 10, 2019from New Orleans13 DaysMondayApr 22, 2019to Orlando0 seats leftUSD $2,119Based on Double Room
- WednesdayApr 17, 2019from New Orleans13 DaysMondayApr 29, 2019to Orlando10+ seats leftUSD $2,119Based on Double Room
- WednesdayMay 8, 2019from New Orleans13 DaysMondayMay 20, 2019to Orlando0 seats leftUSD $2,119Based on Double Room
- WednesdayMay 15, 2019from New Orleans13 DaysMondayMay 27, 2019to Orlando0 seats leftUSD $2,119Based on Double Room
- WednesdayMay 22, 2019from New Orleans13 DaysMondayJun 3, 2019to Orlando0 seats leftUSD $2,119Based on Double Room
- WednesdayMay 29, 2019from New Orleans13 DaysMondayJun 10, 2019to Orlando10+ seats leftUSD $2,119Based on Double Room
- WednesdayJun 5, 2019from New Orleans13 DaysMondayJun 17, 2019to Orlando9 seats leftUSD $2,119Based on Double Room
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Plugs & Adapters
- New Orleans is the starting point and Orlando is the endpoint.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Cosmos to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $250 to confirm this Cosmos booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 20 March 2019 the full payment of $2,099 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $2099 for The Old South & Florida, but the deposit of $250 is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Cosmos tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- New Orleans (USA)
- 118 km
- Baton Rouge (USA)
- 125 km
- Natchez (USA)
- 141 km
- Jackson (USA)
- 317 km
- Memphis (USA)
- 316 km
- Nashville (USA)
- 182 km
- Chattanooga (USA)
- 167 km
- Atlanta (USA)
- 359 km
- Savannah (USA)
- 244 km
- St. Augustine (USA)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $2,099 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 1,907 tours in North America
- covered by 80 different operators in North America
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date.
- 8 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on The Old South & Florida