Pacific Coast Explorer with Alaska Cruise
Beyond the Horizon Sale Unlock up to $600 in extra savings
ends in 25:42:45
Have a question? Call us +1 844 311 3006
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
Start in San Diego and end in Seattle! With the discovery tour Pacific Coast Explorer with Alaska Cruise, you have a 20 day tour package taking you through San Diego, USA and 21 other destinations in North America. Pacific Coast Explorer with Alaska Cruise includes meals, transport.
- Age range
- 8 to 99 year olds
- Max Group Size
Other reviews about Cosmos:Write a review
- Garry Blanchard's review about another Cosmos tour4.5 - Excellentthe trip was just what we expected. Our guide Gladys was wonderful and our coach driver Dave was excellent. The excursi... Read more
- Lynda Unitt's review about another Cosmos tour4.5 - ExcellentThe tour was great with a fantastic guide Mark Love and fellow travellers. We saw so much and don't want to go home. The... Read more
- Linley Thompson's review about another Cosmos tour4.0 - GoodDifferent styles of music encountered. Excellent guide and bus driver. Very good optional excursions. Comfortable tra... Read more
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1 - Los Angeles
- Day 2 - Los Angeles
- Day 3 - Los Angeles–Santa Barbara–Solvang–San Luis Obispo
- Day 4 - San Luis Obispo–San Simeon–Carmel–17-Mile Drive–Monterey
- Day 5 - Monterey–San Francisco
- Day 6 - San Francisco
- Day 7 - San Francisco–Wine Country–Eureka
- Day 8 - Eureka–Redwood National Park–Bandon-by-the-Sea–Coos Bay Area
- Day 9 - Coos Bay Area–Florence–Newport
- Day 10 - Newport–Tillamook–Portland
- Day 11 - Portland–Seattle
- Day 12 - Seattle
- Day 13 - Seattle (Embarkation)
- Day 14 - Cruising: At Sea
- Day 15 - Juneau
- Day 16 - Scenic Cruising: Glacier Bay
- Day 17 - Sitka
- Day 18 - Ketchikan
- Day 19 - Victoria
- Day 20 - Seattle (Disembarkation)
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Caroline25th January 2018
About the countries
Useful things to know before you go
- DollarUSA and Canada
Plugs & Adapters
Here is an indication for which countries you might need a visa. Please contact the local embassy for help applying for visas to these places.
- San Diego is the starting point and Seattle is the endpoint.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Cosmos to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $250 to confirm this Cosmos booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 24 June 2018 the full payment of $0 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $0 for Pacific Coast Explorer with Alaska Cruise, but the deposit of $250 is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Cosmos tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
Covering a total distance of approx 4,958 km.
- San Diego (USA)
- 180 km
- Los Angeles (USA)
- 140 km
- Santa Barbara (USA)
- 45 km
- Solvang (USA)
- 90 km
- San Luis Obispo (USA)
- 62 km
- San Simeon (USA)
- 124 km
- Monterey (USA)
- 139 km
- San Francisco (USA)
- 369 km
- Eureka (USA)
- 48 km
- Redwood National Park (USA)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $0 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 1,407 tours in North America
- covered by 57 different operators in North America
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date.
- 1,606 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on North America tours