Golden West Adventure
- US $ 2,279
- Age range
- 8 to 99 year olds
- Hotel, Lodge, Guesthouse
- Max Group Size
- Coach / Bus
- Rather Poor
- ASAdamWritten on September 6, 20175.0 - ExcellentI picked the Golden West Adventure tour and it was simply amazing. We stayed in great hotels and hostels, the other people on board (over 40 people!) were all fun to cope with. Besides the price of the tour, you have to be prepared to spend additional ~$600 for other stuff, like visiting Alcatraz prison in San Francisco or a $250 flight in a helicopter above the Grand Canyon. Did I mention wonderful shows in Las Vegas? Expensive? Yes. Worth it? Hell yeah! If I were to decide on the best trip I ever had, it would be this one. But don't get me wrong, major factors were the people aboard the bus in which you traveled and I'm not talking now about the other travelers. I'm talking about our driver and our fabulous, amazing, lovely, charming and most important funny! - Tour Director Linda. Without her, I would drop the star count to 4, but she's a start herself, so a full 5/5 for Cosmos for having me experience a great time with them. Definitely recommend! Adam S.Show detailed ratings
- TeresaWritten on November 30, 20164.5 - ExcellentBest California tour! We loved everything about starting from our comfortable bus, to our tour guide, tours taken, places and time of stay as well as the accommodations. Best of all, we were a terrific group of people. Highly recommend it.Show detailed ratings
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: LOS ANGELES
- Day 2: LOS ANGELES
- Day 3: LOS ANGELES–PALM SPRINGS
- Day 4: PALM SPRINGS–SCOTTSDALE
- Day 5: SCOTTSDALE–SEDONA–GRAND CANYON NATIONAL PARK–WILLIAMS
- Day 6: WILLIAMS–LAS VEGAS
- Day 7: LAS VEGAS
- Day 8: LAS VEGAS–TULARE
- Day 9: TULARE–YOSEMITE NATIONAL PARK–MODESTO
- Day 10: MODESTO–SAUSALITO–SAN FRANCISCO
- Day 11: SAN FRANCISCO
- Day 12: SAN FRANCISCO
- Day 13: SAN FRANCISCO–MONTEREY
- Day 14: MONTEREY–17-MILE DRIVE–CARMEL–SOLVANG
- Day 15: SOLVANG–SANTA BARBARA–SANTA MONICA–LOS ANGELES
AccommodationRated Excellent by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Good by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
- December 1, 2016
What is the age range for this tour?
The only age range requirement for this tour is the overnight stay in Las Vegas, at least one member of the traveling party must be 21 years of age or older. Generally on the tours that are operated by Cosmos, there are not a lot of very young people but there can be families and more mature travellers.
- October 1, 2016
Can you book stand alone hotels or flights?
Here at TourRadar we specialise in touring and cannot offer information on flights or independent hotel bookings.
- August 1, 2016
When is the best time to have this trip? Preferably in good warm weather.
The warmest months will be June, July and August, however you will find it's still fairly warm in May and September also.
Guides who have led this tour
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- David3rd February 2018
Golden West Adventure
- Upcoming departures
- March 2018
- April 2018
- May 2018
- June 2018
- July 2018
- August 2018
- September 2018
- October 2018
- FridayMar 23, 2018from Los Angeles15 DaysFridayApr 6, 2018to Los Angeles0 seats leftUSD $2,299Based on Double Room
- TuesdayMar 27, 2018from Los Angeles15 DaysTuesdayApr 10, 2018to Los Angeles0 seats leftUSD $2,299Based on Double Room
- FridayMar 30, 2018from Los Angeles15 DaysFridayApr 13, 2018to Los Angeles0 seats leftUSD $2,299Based on Double Room
- FridayApr 13, 2018from Los Angeles15 DaysFridayApr 27, 2018to Los Angeles0 seats leftUSD $2,299Based on Double Room
- TuesdayApr 24, 2018from Los Angeles15 DaysTuesdayMay 8, 2018to Los Angeles0 seats leftUSD $2,339Based on Double Room
- FridayApr 27, 2018from Los Angeles15 DaysFridayMay 11, 2018to Los Angeles0 seats leftUSD $2,339Based on Double Room
- TuesdayMay 1, 2018from Los Angeles15 DaysTuesdayMay 15, 2018to Los Angeles0 seats leftUSD $2,339Based on Double Room
- FridayMay 4, 2018from Los Angeles15 DaysFridayMay 18, 2018to Los Angeles0 seats leftUSD $2,339Based on Double Room
- FridayMay 11, 2018from Los Angeles15 DaysFridayMay 25, 2018to Los Angeles0 seats leftUSD $2,339Based on Double Room
- TuesdayMay 15, 2018from Los Angeles15 DaysTuesdayMay 29, 2018to Los Angeles0 seats leftUSD $2,339Based on Double Room
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Plugs & Adapters
- Start and end in Los Angeles.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Cosmos to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $250 to confirm this Cosmos booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 21 April 2018 the full payment of $2,279 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $2279 for Golden West Adventure, but the deposit of $250 is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Cosmos tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Los Angeles (USA)
- 159 km
- Palm Springs (USA)
- 429 km
- Scottsdale (USA)
- 154 km
- Sedona (USA)
- 133 km
- Grand Canyon National Park (USA)
- 98 km
- Flagstaff (USA)
- 335 km
- Las Vegas (USA)
- 379 km
- Mammoth Lakes (USA)
- 47 km
- Yosemite NP (USA)
- 83 km
- Sonora (USA)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $2,279 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 1,314 tours in North America
- covered by 52 different operators in North America
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date.
- 2 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Golden West Adventure