Northern Highlights & the Arctic Circle (14 destinations)
- Rather Poor
- EDEvelyneWritten on August 1, 20184.5 - ExcellentTour was top especially with our tour director and driver. Regretfully some hotels did not have Air conditioning which did not make it easy to get some sleep, considering the intense heat in Scandinavia. Would have loved to go to Bergen which was missing from itinerary. The breakfast buffets were plentiful and very good. The Scandic hotels are top. Spacious rooms and modern bathrooms. Our group was fantastic. Very international - Australians, British, Canadians and amazing Indians - we all connected very well.Show detailed ratings
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: ARRIVE IN HELSINKI, FINLAND
- Day 2: HELSINKI–KUOPIO
- Day 3: KUOPIO–OULU–ROVANIEMI
- Day 4: ROVANIEMI
- Day 5: ROVANIEMI–SODANKYLÄ–TANKAVAARA–SAARISELKÄ
- Day 6: SAARISELKÄ–HONNINGSVÅG, NORWAY
- Day 7: HONNINGSVÅG–COASTAL CRUISE–HAMMERFEST–ALTA
- Day 8: ALTA–NARVIK
- Day 9: NARVIK
- Day 10: NARVIK–MO I RANA
- Day 11: MO I RANA–MOSJØEN–TRONDHEIM
- Day 12: TRONDHEIM–GEIRANGER AREA
- Day 13: GEIRANGER AREA
- Day 14: GEIRANGER AREA–LOM–LILLEHAMMER
- Day 15: LILLEHAMMER–OSLO
- Day 16: OSLO
AccommodationRated Good by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Good by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
May I know if the same tour is available in winter targeting Northern Lights?
This tour does not have any tours for Finland and Norway that operate in Winter. They operate from February to September.
Is transportation included?
This tour includes transportation on a modern air conditioned bus with reclining seats and individual headsets.
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Martina25th April 2018
About the countries
Plugs & Adapters
- Tick-borne encephalitis
- Recommended for Finland and Norway. Ideally 6 months before travel.
- Helsinki is the starting point and Oslo is the endpoint.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Cosmos to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $250 to confirm this Cosmos booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 24 November 2018 the full payment of $0 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $0 for Northern Highlights & the Arctic Circle (14 destinations), but the deposit of $250 is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Cosmos tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Helsinki (Finland)
- 336 km
- Kuopio (Finland)
- 259 km
- Oulu (Finland)
- 165 km
- Rovaniemi (Finland)
- 225 km
- Saariselka (Finland)
- 291 km
- Honningsvag (Norway)
- 91 km
- Hammerfest (Norway)
- 79 km
- Alta (Norway)
- 287 km
- Narvik (Norway)
- 342 km
- Mosjoen (Norway)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $0 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 9,853 tours in Europe
- covered by 255 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date.
- 1 Genuine Review
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Northern Highlights & the Arctic Circle (14 destinations)