Northern Highlights & the Arctic Circle
- US $ 2,849
Other reviews about Cosmos:Write a review
- Oksana Seeholzer's review about another Cosmos tour4.0 - GoodIt was a very good introduction into Norway. But the total itinerary needs to be adjusted. The southern tour has to be s... Read more
- Steven Allen's review about another Cosmos tour4.5 - ExcellentI found this tour well organised and very good value for money. A lot is packed into the 12 days and it gave a very good... Read more
- Filomena Anania's review about another Cosmos tour4.5 - ExcellentFiona our guide was fantastic. Knowledgeable, humorous & interactive.George our driver was courteous, great driver( for ... Read more
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: ARRIVE IN HELSINKI, FINLAND
- Day 2: HELSINKI–KUOPIO
- Day 3: KUOPIO–OULU–ROVANIEMI
- Day 4: ROVANIEMI
- Day 5: ROVANIEMI–SODANKYLÄ–TANKAVAARA–SAARISELKÄ
- Day 6: SAARISELKÄ–HONNINGSVÅG, NORWAY
- Day 7: HONNINGSVÅG–COASTAL CRUISE–HAMMERFEST–ALTA
- Day 8: ALTA–NARVIK
- Day 9: NARVIK
- Day 10: NARVIK–MO I RANA
- Day 11: MO I RANA–MOSJØEN–TRONDHEIM
- Day 12: TRONDHEIM–GEIRANGER AREA
- Day 13: GEIRANGER AREA
- Day 14: GEIRANGER AREA–LOM–LILLEHAMMER
- Day 15: LILLEHAMMER–OSLO
- Day 16: OSLO
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
May I know if the same tour is available in winter targeting Northern Lights?
This tour does not have any tours for Finland and Norway that operate in Winter. They operate from February to September.
Is transportation included?
This tour includes transportation on a modern air conditioned bus with reclining seats and individual headsets.
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Elvio18th May 2018
Northern Highlights & the Arctic Circle
- MondayJul 23, 2018from Helsinki16 DaysTuesdayAug 7, 2018to OsloOnly 1 seat leftUSD $2,849Based on Double Room
- MondayJul 30, 2018from Helsinki16 DaysTuesdayAug 14, 2018to OsloOnly 1 seat leftUSD $2,849Based on Double Room
- MondayAug 6, 2018from Helsinki16 DaysTuesdayAug 21, 2018to OsloOnly 2 seats leftUSD $2,849Based on Double Room
- MondayAug 13, 2018from Helsinki16 DaysTuesdayAug 28, 2018to OsloOnly 3 seats leftUSD $2,849Based on Double Room
- MondayAug 20, 2018from Helsinki16 DaysTuesdaySep 4, 2018to OsloOnly 2 seats leftUSD $2,849Based on Double Room
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Plugs & Adapters
- Tick-borne encephalitis
- Recommended for Finland and Norway. Ideally 6 months before travel.
- Helsinki is the starting point and Oslo is the endpoint.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Cosmos to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $250 to confirm this Cosmos booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 14 September 2018 the full payment of $2,849 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $2849 for Northern Highlights & the Arctic Circle, but the deposit of $250 is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Cosmos tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Helsinki (Finland)
- 336 km
- Kuopio (Finland)
- 259 km
- Oulu (Finland)
- 165 km
- Rovaniemi (Finland)
- 225 km
- Saariselka (Finland)
- 291 km
- Honningsvag (Norway)
- 91 km
- Hammerfest (Norway)
- 79 km
- Alta (Norway)
- 287 km
- Narvik (Norway)
- 342 km
- Mosjoen (Norway)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $2,849 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 8,658 tours in Europe
- covered by 239 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date.
- 18,964 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Europe tours