The Baltic States, Russia & Scandinavia
- Our saving
- US $ 2,495
- Age range
- 8 to 99 year olds
- Hotel, Guesthouse
- Max Group Size
- Coach / Bus, Ship, Ferry
Other reviews about Cosmos:Write a review
- Noha Metwally's review about another Cosmos tour4.0 - GoodThe tour overall was ok. I had fun and visited most of the places I had in mind in Germany. Our tour leader was helpful ... Read more
- Linda Bradshaw's review about another Cosmos tour4.0 - GoodI had never taken a tour and was not sure what to expect. I was very impressed with the tour leader, Anita, and our loca... Read more
- daniel gabuten's review about another Cosmos tour4.0 - GoodGuide was excellent and very informative. Driver was careful, alert and used short cuts to save time. He also kept the c... Read more
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: ARRIVE IN COPENHAGEN, DENMARK
- Day 2: COPENHAGEN–FERRY CROSSING–BERLIN, GERMANY
- Day 3: BERLIN–POZNAN, POLAND
- Day 4: POZNAN–WARSAW
- Day 5: WARSAW–VILNIUS, LITHUANIA
- Day 6: VILNIUS
- Day 7: VILNIUS–RUNDALES PILS, LATVIA–RIGA
- Day 8: RIGA
- Day 9: RIGA–PÅRNU, ESTONIA–TALLINN
- Day 10: TALLINN
- Day 11: TALLINN–ST. PETERSBURG, RUSSIA
- Day 12: ST. PETERSBURG
- Day 13: ST. PETERSBURG–VYBORG–HELSINKI, FINLAND
- Day 14: HELSINKI–OVERNIGHT BALTIC SEA CROSSING TO STOCKHOLM, SWEDEN
- Day 15: STOCKHOLM
- Day 16: STOCKHOLM
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
- November 1, 2016
Does the tour price include the accomodation?
Yes, the price does include accommodation.
- November 1, 2016
Can you help with Visa application?
Unfortunately we are unable to give visa advice due to the vast number of nationalities which our customers represent. Some nationalities can travel freely over borders, where others require advance permission to enter. There are also changes in requirements from time to time. We recommend checking your local embassy or consulate's website for the latest up to date information.
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Lynne5th September 2017
The Baltic States, Russia & Scandinavia
- Upcoming departures
- May 2018
- July 2018
- August 2018
- September 2018
- October 2018
- SaturdayMay 5, 2018from Copenhagen16 DaysSundayMay 20, 2018to Stockholm0 seats leftSave $111USD $2,658Based on Double Room
- SaturdayJul 7, 2018from Copenhagen16 DaysSundayJul 22, 2018to Stockholm0 seats leftSave $112USD $2,677Based on Double Room
- SaturdayJul 14, 2018from Copenhagen16 DaysSundayJul 29, 2018to Stockholm0 seats leftSave $112USD $2,677Based on Double Room
- SaturdayJul 21, 2018from Copenhagen16 DaysSundayAug 5, 2018to Stockholm9 seats leftOnly 3 days left toSave $112USD $2,677Based on Double Room
- SaturdayJul 28, 2018from Copenhagen16 DaysSundayAug 12, 2018to Stockholm0 seats leftSave $108USD $2,601Based on Double Room
- SaturdayAug 4, 2018from Copenhagen16 DaysSundayAug 19, 2018to Stockholm0 seats leftSave $108USD $2,601Based on Double Room
- SaturdayAug 18, 2018from Copenhagen16 DaysSundaySep 2, 2018to Stockholm7 seats leftOnly 3 days left toSave $108USD $2,601Based on Double Room
- SaturdaySep 1, 2018from Copenhagen16 DaysSundaySep 16, 2018to Stockholm10+ seats leftOnly 3 days left toSave $110USD $2,639Based on Double Room
- SaturdaySep 15, 2018from Copenhagen16 DaysSundaySep 30, 2018to Stockholm10+ seats leftOnly 3 days left toSave $110USD $2,639Based on Double Room
- SaturdaySep 29, 2018from Copenhagen16 DaysSundayOct 14, 2018to Stockholm10+ seats leftOnly 3 days left toSave $108USD $2,591Based on Double Room
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
- EuroGermany , Lithuania , Latvia , Estonia and Finland
Plugs & Adapters
- Tick-borne encephalitis
- Recommended for Denmark, Germany, Poland, Lithuania, Latvia, Estonia, Russia, Finland and Sweden. Ideally 6 months before travel.
- Hepatitis A
- Recommended for Poland, Lithuania, Latvia, Estonia and Russia. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Poland, Lithuania, Latvia, Estonia and Russia. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Recommended for Lithuania, Latvia and Russia. Ideally 3 months before travel.
- Recommended for Russia. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Yellow fever
- Certificate of vaccination required if arriving from an area with a risk of yellow fever transmission for Russia. Ideally 10 days before travel.
- Japanese B encephalitis
- Recommended for Russia. Ideally 1 month before travel.
- Copenhagen is the starting point and Stockholm is the endpoint.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Cosmos to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $250 to confirm this Cosmos booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 22 June 2018 the full payment of $2,495 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $2495 for The Baltic States, Russia & Scandinavia, but the deposit of $250 is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Cosmos tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Copenhagen (Denmark)
- 355 km
- Berlin (Germany)
- 239 km
- Poznan (Poland)
- 279 km
- Warsaw (Poland)
- 393 km
- Vilnius (Lithuania)
- 262 km
- Riga (Latvia)
- 161 km
- Parnu (Estonia)
- 118 km
- Tallinn (Estonia)
- 317 km
- St Petersburg (Russia)
- 300 km
- Helsinki (Finland)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $2,495 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 7,672 tours in Europe
- covered by 201 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date.
- 17,727 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Europe tours