The Baltic States, Russia & Scandinavia
- US $ 2,599
- JGJulieWritten on June 16, 20183.5 - GoodShow detailed ratings
The start of the tour was very rushed. Copenhagen in particular as there was only a couple of hours sightseeing. I would advise starting the trip in Warsaw and end it in Copenhagen. The driver was exceptionally good. accomodation was also good, I was... Read more
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: ARRIVE IN COPENHAGEN, DENMARK
- Day 2: COPENHAGEN–FERRY CROSSING–BERLIN, GERMANY
- Day 3: BERLIN–POZNAN, POLAND
- Day 4: POZNAN–WARSAW
- Day 5: WARSAW–VILNIUS, LITHUANIA
- Day 6: VILNIUS
- Day 7: VILNIUS–PILSRUNDALE, LATVIA–RIGA
- Day 8: RIGA
- Day 9: RIGA–PÅRNU, ESTONIA–TALLINN
- Day 10: TALLINN
- Day 11: TALLINN–ST. PETERSBURG, RUSSIA
- Day 12: ST. PETERSBURG
- Day 13: ST. PETERSBURG–VYBORG–HELSINKI, FINLAND
- Day 14: HELSINKI–OVERNIGHT BALTIC SEA CROSSING TO STOCKHOLM, SWEDEN
- Day 15: STOCKHOLM
- Day 16: STOCKHOLM
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
Does the tour price include the accomodation?
Yes, the price does include accommodation.
Can you help with Visa application?
Unfortunately we are unable to give visa advice due to the vast number of nationalities which our customers represent. Some nationalities can travel freely over borders, where others require advance permission to enter. There are also changes in requirements from time to time. We recommend checking your local embassy or consulate's website for the latest up to date information.
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Edith, 72 years old29th September 2018
The Baltic States, Russia & Scandinavia
- Upcoming departures
- April 2019
- May 2019
- June 2019
- July 2019
- August 2019
- September 2019
- October 2019
- SaturdayApr 20, 2019from Copenhagen16 DaysSundayMay 5, 2019to Stockholm10+ seats leftUSD $2,699Based on Double Room
- SaturdayApr 27, 2019from Copenhagen16 DaysSundayMay 12, 2019to Stockholm0 seats leftUSD $2,769Based on Double Room
- SaturdayMay 4, 2019from Copenhagen16 DaysSundayMay 19, 2019to StockholmOnly 2 seats leftUSD $2,769Based on Double Room
- SaturdayMay 11, 2019from Copenhagen16 DaysSundayMay 26, 2019to Stockholm0 seats leftUSD $2,799Based on Double Room
- SaturdayMay 18, 2019from Copenhagen16 DaysSundayJun 2, 2019to Stockholm10+ seats leftUSD $2,799Based on Double Room
- SaturdayMay 25, 2019from Copenhagen16 DaysSundayJun 9, 2019to Stockholm0 seats leftUSD $2,799Based on Double Room
- SaturdayJun 1, 2019from Copenhagen16 DaysSundayJun 16, 2019to Stockholm10+ seats leftUSD $2,799Based on Double Room
- SaturdayJun 8, 2019from Copenhagen16 DaysSundayJun 23, 2019to Stockholm10+ seats leftUSD $2,799Based on Double Room
- SaturdayJun 15, 2019from Copenhagen16 DaysSundayJun 30, 2019to Stockholm8 seats leftUSD $2,829Based on Double Room
- SaturdayJun 22, 2019from Copenhagen16 DaysSundayJul 7, 2019to Stockholm0 seats leftUSD $2,829Based on Double Room
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
- EuroGermany , Lithuania , Latvia , Estonia and Finland
Plugs & Adapters
- Tick-borne encephalitis
- Recommended for Denmark, Germany, Poland, Lithuania, Latvia, Estonia, Russia, Finland and Sweden. Ideally 6 months before travel.
- Hepatitis A
- Recommended for Poland, Lithuania, Latvia, Estonia and Russia. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Poland, Lithuania, Latvia, Estonia and Russia. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Recommended for Lithuania, Latvia and Russia. Ideally 3 months before travel.
- Recommended for Russia. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Yellow fever
- Certificate of vaccination required if arriving from an area with a risk of yellow fever transmission for Russia. Ideally 10 days before travel.
- Japanese B encephalitis
- Recommended for Russia. Ideally 1 month before travel.
- Copenhagen is the starting point and Stockholm is the endpoint.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Cosmos to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $250 to confirm this Cosmos booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 18 January 2019 the full payment of $2,599 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $2599 for The Baltic States, Russia & Scandinavia, but the deposit of $250 is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Cosmos tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Copenhagen (Denmark)
- 355 km
- Berlin (Germany)
- 239 km
- Poznan (Poland)
- 279 km
- Warsaw (Poland)
- 393 km
- Vilnius (Lithuania)
- 262 km
- Riga (Latvia)
- 161 km
- Parnu (Estonia)
- 118 km
- Tallinn (Estonia)
- 317 km
- St Petersburg (Russia)
- 300 km
- Helsinki (Finland)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $2,599 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 9,448 tours in Europe
- covered by 271 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date.
- 23,452 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Europe tours