The Baltic States, Russia & Scandinavia
- Our saving
- US $ 2,835
1 ReviewWrite a review
- JGJulieWritten on June 16, 20183.5 - GoodThe start of the tour was very rushed. Copenhagen in particular as there was only a couple of hours sightseeing. I would advise starting the trip in Warsaw and end it in Copenhagen. The driver was exceptionally good. accomodation was also good, I was offended by the expectation of the guide for a $5 per day tip. In Australia we pay our staff well. $70 by 40 people is a big askShow detailed ratings
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: ARRIVE IN COPENHAGEN, DENMARK
- Day 2: COPENHAGEN–FERRY CROSSING–BERLIN, GERMANY
- Day 3: BERLIN–POZNAN, POLAND
- Day 4: POZNAN–WARSAW
- Day 5: WARSAW–VILNIUS, LITHUANIA
- Day 6: VILNIUS
- Day 7: VILNIUS–RUNDALES PILS, LATVIA–RIGA
- Day 8: RIGA
- Day 9: RIGA–PÅRNU, ESTONIA–TALLINN
- Day 10: TALLINN
- Day 11: TALLINN–ST. PETERSBURG, RUSSIA
- Day 12: ST. PETERSBURG
- Day 13: ST. PETERSBURG–VYBORG–HELSINKI, FINLAND
- Day 14: HELSINKI–OVERNIGHT BALTIC SEA CROSSING TO STOCKHOLM, SWEDEN
- Day 15: STOCKHOLM
- Day 16: STOCKHOLM
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
Does the tour price include the accomodation?
Yes, the price does include accommodation.
Can you help with Visa application?
Unfortunately we are unable to give visa advice due to the vast number of nationalities which our customers represent. Some nationalities can travel freely over borders, where others require advance permission to enter. There are also changes in requirements from time to time. We recommend checking your local embassy or consulate's website for the latest up to date information.
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Debra2nd June 2018
The Baltic States, Russia & Scandinavia
- Upcoming departures
- July 2018
- August 2018
- September 2018
- October 2018
- April 2019
- May 2019
- June 2019
- July 2019
- August 2019
- September 2019
- October 2019
- SaturdayJul 28, 2018from Copenhagen16 DaysSundayAug 12, 2018to Stockholm0 seats leftUSD $2,709Based on Double RoomSold outSee similar tours on this date
- SaturdayAug 4, 2018from Copenhagen16 DaysSundayAug 19, 2018to StockholmOnly 3 seats leftUSD $2,709Based on Double Room
- SaturdayAug 18, 2018from Copenhagen16 DaysSundaySep 2, 2018to StockholmOnly 2 seats leftUSD $2,709Based on Double Room
- SaturdaySep 1, 2018from Copenhagen16 DaysSundaySep 16, 2018to Stockholm10+ seats leftUSD $2,749Based on Double Room
- SaturdaySep 15, 2018from Copenhagen16 DaysSundaySep 30, 2018to Stockholm10+ seats leftUSD $2,749Based on Double Room
- SaturdaySep 29, 2018from Copenhagen16 DaysSundayOct 14, 2018to Stockholm10+ seats leftUSD $2,699Based on Double Room
- SaturdayOct 6, 2018from Copenhagen16 DaysSundayOct 21, 2018to Stockholm0 seats leftUSD $2,699Based on Double RoomSold outSee similar tours on this date
- SaturdayOct 13, 2018from Copenhagen16 DaysSundayOct 28, 2018to Stockholm9 seats leftUSD $2,599Based on Double Room
- SaturdayApr 20, 2019from Copenhagen16 DaysSundayMay 5, 2019to Stockholm10+ seats left$50$2,951-2%USD $2,901Based on Double Room
- SaturdayApr 27, 2019from Copenhagen16 DaysSundayMay 12, 2019to Stockholm10+ seats left$50$3,074-2%USD $3,024Based on Double Room
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
- EuroGermany , Lithuania , Latvia , Estonia and Finland
Plugs & Adapters
- Tick-borne encephalitis
- Recommended for Denmark, Germany, Poland, Lithuania, Latvia, Estonia, Russia, Finland and Sweden. Ideally 6 months before travel.
- Hepatitis A
- Recommended for Poland, Lithuania, Latvia, Estonia and Russia. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Poland, Lithuania, Latvia, Estonia and Russia. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Recommended for Lithuania, Latvia and Russia. Ideally 3 months before travel.
- Recommended for Russia. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Yellow fever
- Certificate of vaccination required if arriving from an area with a risk of yellow fever transmission for Russia. Ideally 10 days before travel.
- Japanese B encephalitis
- Recommended for Russia. Ideally 1 month before travel.
- Copenhagen is the starting point and Stockholm is the endpoint.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Cosmos to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $250 to confirm this Cosmos booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 20 September 2018 the full payment of $2,835 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $2835 for The Baltic States, Russia & Scandinavia, but the deposit of $250 is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Cosmos tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Copenhagen (Denmark)
- 355 km
- Berlin (Germany)
- 239 km
- Poznan (Poland)
- 279 km
- Warsaw (Poland)
- 393 km
- Vilnius (Lithuania)
- 262 km
- Riga (Latvia)
- 161 km
- Parnu (Estonia)
- 118 km
- Tallinn (Estonia)
- 317 km
- St Petersburg (Russia)
- 300 km
- Helsinki (Finland)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $2,835 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 8,722 tours in Europe
- covered by 241 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date.
- 19,143 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Europe tours