Grand Tour of Spain
Other reviews about Cosmos:Write a review
- Carlos Fernandez Agrinsoni's review about another Cosmos tour4.0 - GoodIt was a good and comprehensive tour. I would have liked to have a tour of Madrid as part of the package.
- Lee Chen's review about another Cosmos tour4.0 - GoodWell organised and thoughtful guide. Stayed calm and good interaction with diverse types of passengers.
- Therese Lobegeier's review about another Cosmos tour4.0 - GoodThis tour covers a lot of miles, which is great but because of this, there is no time left to fully explore each destina... Read more
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: ARRIVE IN MADRID, SPAIN
- Day 2: MADRID–ARANJUEZ–CUENCA–VALENCIA
- Day 3: VALENCIA
- Day 4: VALENCIA–PENISCOLA–BARCELONA
- Day 5: BARCELONA
- Day 6: BARCELONA–SARAGOSSA–PAMPLONA
- Day 7: PAMPLONA–SAN SEBASTIAN–BILBAO–BURGOS
- Day 8: BURGOS–SEGOVIA–ÁVILA–SALAMANCA
- Day 9: SALAMANCA–CACERES–SEVILLE
- Day 10: SEVILLE
- Day 11: SEVILLE–RONDA–GRANADA
- Day 12: GRANADA–MONTILLA–CORDOBA
- Day 13: CORDOBA–MADRID
- Day 14: MADRID
- Day 15: MADRID
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
Which hotels are included in this tour?
MADRID Praga (ST)
VALENCIA NH Las Artes (F)
BARCELONA Porta Fira (F) or Ibis Styles City (ST)
PAMPLONA Maisonnave (ST)
BURGOS Corona de Castilla (ST)
SALAMANCA Catalonia Plaza Mayor (F)
SEVILLE Don Paco (ST)
GRANADA Don Juan (ST)
CORDOBA Selu (ST)
Is there a single supplement for this tour?
Yes, a single supplement is available for this tour. However, you will have to pay an additional cost, so please contact us for more information.
I have a traveler discount, can I use it to this booking?
We certainly add any frequent traveller discount you are entitled to from Cosmos, to your booking with TourRadar, that's not problem at all. And the great news is, you are still entitled to your TourRadar member saving too. Simply place your booking and send us the booking reference number from your last trip with Cosmos and we will request it be added to your booking.
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Debra2nd June 2018
Grand Tour of Spain
- SaturdayOct 6, 2018from Madrid15 DaysSaturdayOct 20, 2018to Madrid0 seats leftUSD $2,039Based on Double Room
- SaturdayOct 20, 2018from Madrid15 DaysSaturdayNov 3, 2018to Madrid0 seats leftUSD $1,969Based on Double Room
- SaturdayMar 9, 2019from Madrid15 DaysSaturdayMar 23, 2019to Madrid0 seats leftUSD $1,879Based on Double Room
- SaturdayMar 23, 2019from Madrid15 DaysSaturdayApr 6, 2019to Madrid0 seats leftUSD $1,949Based on Double Room
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Plugs & Adapters
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Spain. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Start and end in Madrid.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Cosmos to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $250 to confirm this Cosmos booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 23 November 2018 the full payment of $0 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $0 for Grand Tour of Spain, but the deposit of $250 is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Cosmos tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Madrid (Spain)
- 44 km
- Aranjuez (Spain)
- 125 km
- Cuenca (Spain)
- 164 km
- Valencia (Spain)
- 304 km
- Barcelona (Spain)
- 256 km
- Zaragoza (Spain)
- 144 km
- Pamplona (Spain)
- 62 km
- San Sebastian (Spain)
- 76 km
- Bilbao (Spain)
- 120 km
- Burgos (Spain)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $0 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 9,827 tours in Europe
- covered by 253 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date.
- 21,997 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Europe tours