Postcard from Portugal (from Lisbon to Porto)
- Rather Poor
- PDPamelaWritten on June 25, 20183.0 - AverageShow detailed ratings
The tour was set up to promote the optional excursions and when you didn't take them you were dumped at the hotels which were often in remote locations. While the breakfasts were fine, hotel dinners were similar to those at summer camp or for military troops.
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: ARRIVE IN LISBON, PORTUGAL
- Day 2: LISBON
- Day 3: LISBON
- Day 4: LISBON–OBIDOS–CONIMBRIGA–COIMBRA
- Day 5: COIMBRA–OPORTO AREA
- Day 6: OPORTO AREA
- Day 7: OPORTO AREA
AccommodationRated Rather poor by past passengers
GuideRated Average by past passengers
MealsRated Rather poor by past passengers
TransportRated Good by past passengers
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Michael7th March 2019
About the countries
Plugs & Adapters
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Portugal. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Lisbon is the starting point and Porto is the endpoint.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Cosmos to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $99 to confirm this Cosmos booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 19 May 2019 the full payment of $0 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $0 for Postcard from Portugal (from Lisbon to Porto), but the deposit of $99 is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Cosmos tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Lisbon (Portugal)
- 71 km
- Obidos (Portugal)
- 100 km
- Conimbriga (Portugal)
- 14 km
- Coimbra (Portugal)
- 137 km
- Guimaraes (Portugal)
- 41 km
- Porto (Portugal)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $0 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 11,759 tours in Europe
- covered by 440 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date.
- 1 Genuine Review
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Postcard from Portugal (from Lisbon to Porto)