Lisbon, Seville & Madrid
- US $ 1,089
- JUST PAY $99 DEPOSIT TODAY
- Rather Poor
- CarlosWritten on July 29, 20184.0 - GoodShow detailed ratings
It was a good and comprehensive tour. I would have liked to have a tour of Madrid as part of the package.
- MaiWritten on November 5, 20174.0 - GoodShow detailed ratings
Over all it was great tour. Well organized tour guide. Comfortable coach Visit many nice places in such a short time which I don't think I would be able to do if I'm on my own. It would be perfect if more dinners be included to the tour package.
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: ARRIVE IN MADRID, SPAIN
- Day 2: MADRID–ÁVILA–SALAMANCA–COIMBRA, PORTUGAL
- Day 3: COIMBRA–FÁTIMA–OBIDOS–LISBON
- Day 4: LISBON
- Day 5: LISBON–SEVILLE, SPAIN
- Day 6: SEVILLE
- Day 7: SEVILLE–CORDOBA–MADRID
- Day 8: MADRID
- Day 9: MADRID
AccommodationRated Good by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Good by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
What is the age group with all your tours?
TourRadar is an online marketplace that works with a vast number of different tour operators, each tour operator will have their own demographic or age restrictions. For this tour (Jewels of Spain and Portugal) by Cosmos, they do not have an age restriction (note: they do not accept travellers younger than 8).
For Cosmos tours, you will be travelling with a wide variety of people, all within the average travellers being between 35 - 55 years of age.
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Art17th November 2018
Lisbon, Seville & Madrid
- Upcoming departures
- May 2019
- June 2019
- July 2019
- August 2019
- September 2019
- October 2019
- November 2019
- December 2019
- February 2020
- March 2020
- FridayMay 31, 2019from Madrid9 DaysSaturdayJun 8, 2019to Madrid0 seats leftUSD $1,369Based on Double Room
- FridayJun 7, 2019from Madrid9 DaysSaturdayJun 15, 2019to Madrid0 seats leftUSD $1,369Based on Double Room
- FridayJun 21, 2019from Madrid9 DaysSaturdayJun 29, 2019to Madrid0 seats leftUSD $1,369Based on Double Room
- FridayJun 28, 2019from Madrid9 DaysSaturdayJul 6, 2019to Madrid7 seats leftUSD $1,269Based on Double Room
- FridayJul 12, 2019from Madrid9 DaysSaturdayJul 20, 2019to MadridOnly 1 seat leftUSD $1,269Based on Double Room
- FridayJul 19, 2019from Madrid9 DaysSaturdayJul 27, 2019to Madrid0 seats leftUSD $1,269Based on Double Room
- FridayAug 2, 2019from Madrid9 DaysSaturdayAug 10, 2019to Madrid9 seats leftUSD $1,269Based on Double RoomBook Now Hold my
- FridayAug 9, 2019from Madrid9 DaysSaturdayAug 17, 2019to Madrid0 seats leftUSD $1,269Based on Double Room
- FridayAug 23, 2019from Madrid9 DaysSaturdayAug 31, 2019to Madrid9 seats leftUSD $1,269Based on Double RoomBook Now Hold my
- FridayAug 30, 2019from Madrid9 DaysSaturdaySep 7, 2019to Madrid0 seats leftUSD $1,369Based on Double Room
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
- EuroSpain and Portugal
Plugs & Adapters
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Spain and Portugal. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Start and end in Madrid.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Cosmos to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $99 to confirm this Cosmos booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 26 July 2019 the full payment of $1,089 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $1089 for Lisbon, Seville & Madrid, but the deposit of $99 is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Cosmos tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Madrid (Spain)
- 89 km
- Avila (Spain)
- 88 km
- Salamanca (Spain)
- 247 km
- Coimbra (Portugal)
- 69 km
- Fatima (Portugal)
- 52 km
- Obidos (Portugal)
- 71 km
- Lisbon (Portugal)
- 313 km
- Seville (Spain)
- 121 km
- Cordoba (Spain)
- 297 km
- Madrid (Spain)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $1,089 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 12,195 tours in Europe
- covered by 532 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date.
- 2 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Lisbon, Seville & Madrid