Gems of Italy, France & Spain
- Age range
- 8 to 99 year olds
- Hotel, Camping, Guesthouse
- Max Group Size
- Coach / Bus, Boat
Other reviews about Cosmos:Write a review
- Karen Smit's review about another Cosmos tour5.0 - ExcellentI enjoyed the variety of places we went to giving a good overview. Not keen on Amsterdam as I prefer more country place... Read more
- Jerry Tan's review about another Cosmos tour5.0 - ExcellentFirst time in Cosmos tour. Very satisfied with package. Thumbs up for toue director Andrei... Read more
- Gena Ornquist's review about another Cosmos tour4.0 - GoodOur tour was wonderful especially because of our tour guide, Andrea Boldrini, who was exceptionally knowledgeable and we... Read more
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Arrive in Rome, Italy
- Day 2: Rome
- Day 3: Rome–Florence–Montecatini
- Day 4: Montecatini–Parma–Venice Area
- Day 5: Venice Area
- Day 6: Venice Area–Verona–Milan
- Day 7: Milan–Monte Carlo–Valbonne, France
- Day 8: Valbonne. Excursion to Grasse
- Day 9: Valbonne–Avignon–Lyon
- Day 10: Lyon–Paris
- Day 11: Paris
- Day 12: Paris–Amboise–Bordeaux
- Day 13: Bordeaux–Biarritz–Bilbao, Spain
- Day 14: Bilbao–Pamplona–Barcelona
- Day 15: Barcelona
- Day 16: Barcelona–Valencia
- Day 17: Valencia–Cuenca–Aranjuez–Madrid
- Day 18: Madrid
- Day 19: Madrid
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
- October 1, 2016
Is there time in Rome for Pompeii/Capri/Sorrento/Pisa?
If you were wanting to go see Pompeii, Capri, Sorrento and Pisa while in Rome, I'd recommend arriving a couple of days before the tour starts and do this on your own, day 1 of the tour is a free day for you to explore before meeting your Tour Director in the afternoon but that won't allow enough time to explore Pompeii, Capri, Sorrento and Pisa.
- February 1, 2016
Is the airfare included on this trip?
TourRadar specializes in giving you the best tours from around the world, however the tours we offer do not include airfare and we do not book or advise on airfare. You will be responsible for booking your flights to meet with the group at the starting city. We do not recommend booking airfare before confirming your tour. A good website to search for great prices would be kayak.com and/or skyscanner.com
- February 1, 2016
What are the names of the hotels used on this tour?
ROME Santa Costanza (F) or Holiday Inn Express San Giovanni (ST)
MONTECATINI Astoria (F) or Grand Hotel du Park et Regina (ST)
VENICE AREA Antony Palace (F) at Marcon or Poppi (ST) at Mira
MILAN Holiday Inn Garibaldi Station (F) or Holiday Inn Express (ST) at Malpensa
CANNES AREA Ibis (ST) at Mouans Sartoux or Holiday Inn (F) at Cannes
LYON Lyon Ouest (ST) or Parkest (ST) or Metropole (F)
PARIS Campanile Porte d'Italie (ST) or Ibis La Villette (ST)
BORDEAUX Mercure Centre Meriadeck (ST)
BILBAO Holiday Inn (F)
BARCELONA Porta Fira (F)
VALENCIA Abba Acteon (F)
MADRID Rafaelhoteles Ventas (ST)
However, please note that all accommodations are subject to change until 4-6 weeks before the departure date. After the booking is made you will be issued your final trip documents with your specific accommodation details 4-6 weeks before departure. Under the "What’s Included" tab on each tour page, you can find general info about the accommodations used on the tour before you book.
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Pamela1st February 2018
About the countries
- EuroItaly , France and Spain
Plugs & Adapters
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Spain. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Rome is the starting point and Madrid is the endpoint.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Cosmos to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $250 to confirm this Cosmos booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 26 June 2018 the full payment of $0 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $0 for Gems of Italy, France & Spain, but the deposit of $250 is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Cosmos tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Rome (Italy)
- 232 km
- Florence (Italy)
- 41 km
- Montecatini (Italy)
- 106 km
- Parma (Italy)
- 171 km
- Venice (Italy)
- 103 km
- Verona (Italy)
- 141 km
- Milan (Italy)
- 385 km
- Avignon (France)
- 202 km
- Lyon (France)
- 392 km
- Paris (France)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $0 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 7,806 tours in Europe
- covered by 202 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date.
- 17,797 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Europe tours