- Our saving
- US $ 1,650
- Age range
- 8 to 99 year olds
- Max Group Size
- Coach / Bus, Ship
Other reviews about Cosmos:Write a review
- Noha Metwally's review about another Cosmos tour4.0 - GoodThe tour overall was ok. I had fun and visited most of the places I had in mind in Germany. Our tour leader was helpful ... Read more
- Linda Bradshaw's review about another Cosmos tour4.0 - GoodI had never taken a tour and was not sure what to expect. I was very impressed with the tour leader, Anita, and our loca... Read more
- daniel gabuten's review about another Cosmos tour4.0 - GoodGuide was excellent and very informative. Driver was careful, alert and used short cuts to save time. He also kept the c... Read more
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: ARRIVE IN MUNICH, GERMANY
- Day 2: MUNICH–NUREMBERG–PRAGUE, CZECH REPUBLIC
- Day 3: PRAGUE
- Day 4: PRAGUE
- Day 5: PRAGUE–BRATISLAVA, SLOVAKIA–BUDAPEST, HUNGARY
- Day 6: BUDAPEST
- Day 7: BUDAPEST
- Day 8: BUDAPEST–VIENNA WOODS, AUSTRIA–VIENNA
- Day 9: VIENNA
- Day 10: VIENNA
- Day 11: VIENNA–DANUBE RIVER CRUISE–SALZBURG
- Day 12: SALZBURG–MUNICH, GERMANY
- Day 13: MUNICH
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
- March 9, 2016
What is the cost of a single room?
The cost of the single supplement is AU$807.00.
- March 1, 2016
Is there a mandatory single supplement on this tour?
This tour may have a mandatory single supplement attached so we would advise trying to talk your friend into booking at the same time! If she's not ready that's fine, the tour operator may be able to pair you with another traveller of the same gender.
- March 1, 2016
Where can I find more detailed information about this tour?
A trip note - which contains essential information about your trip will be given to you. Information such as the daily itinerary, where to meet on the first day, what time the trip starts, how to get to the joining point hotel, included activities, visa information, etc will be mentioned in there. Please contact us for this.
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Johanna30th January 2018
- Upcoming departures
- April 2018
- May 2018
- June 2018
- July 2018
- August 2018
- September 2018
- October 2018
- December 2018
- SaturdayApr 28, 2018from Munich13 DaysThursdayMay 10, 2018to MunichOnly 3 seats leftOnly 5 days left toSave $72USD $1,737Based on Double Room
- SaturdayMay 5, 2018from Munich13 DaysThursdayMay 17, 2018to Munich0 seats leftSave $75USD $1,794Based on Double Room
- SaturdayMay 12, 2018from Munich13 DaysThursdayMay 24, 2018to Munich0 seats leftSave $75USD $1,794Based on Double Room
- SaturdayJun 2, 2018from Munich13 DaysThursdayJun 14, 2018to Munich0 seats leftSave $77USD $1,852Based on Double Room
- SaturdayJun 9, 2018from Munich13 DaysThursdayJun 21, 2018to Munich10+ seats leftOnly 5 days left toSave $77USD $1,852Based on Double Room
- SaturdayJun 23, 2018from Munich13 DaysThursdayJul 5, 2018to Munich0 seats leftSave $77USD $1,852Based on Double Room
- SaturdayJul 14, 2018from Munich13 DaysThursdayJul 26, 2018to Munich0 seats leftSave $77USD $1,852Based on Double Room
- SaturdayJul 28, 2018from Munich13 DaysThursdayAug 9, 2018to Munich10+ seats leftOnly 5 days left toSave $77USD $1,852Based on Double RoomBook Now Hold my
- SaturdayAug 11, 2018from Munich13 DaysThursdayAug 23, 2018to Munich9 seats leftOnly 5 days left toSave $77USD $1,852Based on Double RoomBook Now Hold my
- SaturdayAug 25, 2018from Munich13 DaysThursdaySep 6, 2018to Munich0 seats leftSave $77USD $1,852Based on Double Room
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
- EuroGermany , Slovakia and Austria
- KorunaCzech Republic
Plugs & Adapters
- Tick-borne encephalitis
- Recommended for Germany, Czech Republic, Slovakia, Hungary and Austria. Ideally 6 months before travel.
- Hepatitis A
- Recommended for Czech Republic, Slovakia and Hungary. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Czech Republic, Slovakia and Hungary. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Start and end in Munich.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Cosmos to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $250 to confirm this Cosmos booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 21 June 2018 the full payment of $1,650 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $1650 for Bohemian Rhapsody, but the deposit of $250 is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Cosmos tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Munich (Germany)
- 151 km
- Nuremberg (Germany)
- 250 km
- Prague (Czech Republic)
- 291 km
- Bratislava (Slovakia)
- 161 km
- Budapest (Hungary)
- 214 km
- Vienna (Austria)
- 251 km
- Salzburg (Austria)
- 115 km
- Munich (Germany)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $1,650 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 7,672 tours in Europe
- covered by 201 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date.
- 17,718 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Europe tours