- US $ 1,719
- Age range
- 8 to 99 year olds
- Max Group Size
- Coach / Bus, Ship
- Travel style
- Rather Poor
- GFGleasonWritten on September 24, 20183.5 - GoodMost importantly, the guide didn't seem to have much knowledge about any of the places we visited including Munich and Nuremberg (which we got to know much later)Show detailed ratings
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: ARRIVE IN MUNICH, GERMANY
- Day 2: MUNICH–NUREMBERG–PRAGUE, CZECH REPUBLIC
- Day 3: PRAGUE
- Day 4: PRAGUE
- Day 5: PRAGUE–BRATISLAVA, SLOVAKIA–BUDAPEST, HUNGARY
- Day 6: BUDAPEST
- Day 7: BUDAPEST
- Day 8: BUDAPEST–VIENNA WOODS, AUSTRIA–VIENNA
- Day 9: VIENNA
- Day 10: VIENNA
- Day 11: VIENNA–DANUBE RIVER CRUISE–SALZBURG
- Day 12: SALZBURG–MUNICH, GERMANY
- Day 13: MUNICH
AccommodationRated Good by past passengers
GuideRated Average by past passengers
MealsRated Average by past passengers
TransportRated Good by past passengers
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
What is the cost of a single room?
The cost of the single supplement is AU$807.00.
Is there a mandatory single supplement on this tour?
This tour may have a mandatory single supplement attached so we would advise trying to talk your friend into booking at the same time! If she's not ready that's fine, the tour operator may be able to pair you with another traveller of the same gender.
Where can I find more detailed information about this tour?
A trip note - which contains essential information about your trip will be given to you. Information such as the daily itinerary, where to meet on the first day, what time the trip starts, how to get to the joining point hotel, included activities, visa information, etc will be mentioned in there. Please contact us for this.
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Leslie3rd September 2018
- SaturdayDec 1, 2018from Munich13 DaysThursdayDec 13, 2018to Munich0 seats leftUSD $1,719Based on Double RoomSold outSee similar tours on this date
- SaturdayDec 8, 2018from Munich13 DaysThursdayDec 20, 2018to Munich10+ seats leftUSD $1,719Based on Double Room
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
- EuroGermany , Slovakia and Austria
- KorunaCzech Republic
Plugs & Adapters
- Tick-borne encephalitis
- Recommended for Germany, Czech Republic, Slovakia, Hungary and Austria. Ideally 6 months before travel.
- Hepatitis A
- Recommended for Czech Republic, Slovakia and Hungary. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Czech Republic, Slovakia and Hungary. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Start and end in Munich.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Cosmos to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $250 to confirm this Cosmos booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 17 December 2018 the full payment of $1,719 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $1719 for Bohemian Rhapsody, but the deposit of $250 is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Cosmos tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Munich (Germany)
- 151 km
- Nuremberg (Germany)
- 250 km
- Prague (Czech Republic)
- 291 km
- Bratislava (Slovakia)
- 161 km
- Budapest (Hungary)
- 214 km
- Vienna (Austria)
- 251 km
- Salzburg (Austria)
- 115 km
- Munich (Germany)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $1,719 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 9,335 tours in Europe
- covered by 259 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date.
- 1 Genuine Review
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Bohemian Rhapsody