Prague, Vienna & Budapest
- US $ 1,049
- Rather Poor
- LSLeroyWritten on May 12, 20184.0 - GoodShow detailed ratings
Hotels were very poor. Below US standards for a 2 star hotel. I have stayed in several countries and these were the worst ever, especially Prague.
- LBLindaWritten on October 20, 20174.0 - GoodShow detailed ratings
I had never taken a tour and was not sure what to expect. I was very impressed with the tour leader, Anita, and our local quides as well! Would do it again!
- DGdanielWritten on September 5, 20174.0 - GoodShow detailed ratings
Guide was excellent and very informative. Driver was careful, alert and used short cuts to save time. He also kept the coach clean and well maintained, also due an excellent rating. Had problems with accommodations in Prague, no air conditioning, refused... Read more
- SDShirishWritten on August 16, 20175.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
My wife and i took a 9 day tour of prague, vienna, budapest and salzburg. We met 43 other travelers on the same tour and we had a wonderful time. The tour director, tina was very knowledgeable explaining all the important sights. Overall a memorable trip.
- KAKWritten on April 1, 20164.0 - GoodShow detailed ratings
everything was so good and great but bit tiring in terms of number of days Vs number of places
- AlejandraWritten on January 12, 20164.0 - GoodShow detailed ratings
It was quite good, the problem is that most of the sightseens where not included, so it seems like a hotel and transport package, not a tour.
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: ARRIVE IN MUNICH, GERMANY
- Day 2: MUNICH–NUREMBERG–PRAGUE, CZECH REPUBLIC
- Day 3: PRAGUE
- Day 4: PRAGUE–VIENNA, AUSTRIA
- Day 5: VIENNA–BUDAPEST, HUNGARY
- Day 6: BUDAPEST
- Day 7: BUDAPEST–SALZBURG, AUSTRIA
- Day 8: SALZBURG–MUNICH, GERMANY
- Day 9: MUNICH
AccommodationRated Average by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Good by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
Do you arrange airport transfers?
Airport transfers are available for this tour at an additional cost, please contact our customer support team to arrange this.
When and where does the tour end?
This tour ends with breakfast at Ibis Parkstadt/NH Muenchen Neue Messe in Munich, and it is time to say farewell to your newfound friends! Please be aware that the ending hotel will not be confirmed until your final documents are released.
When and where does the tour start?
Day 1 of this tour is an arrivals day, which means that you can arrive at Ibis Parkstadt/NH Muenchen Neue Messe in Munich anytime during the day. The rest of the day is free for you to relax or start discovering Munich, and later in the evening, you will meet your Tour Director and fellow travellers! Please be aware that the meeting hotel will not be confirmed until your final documents are released.
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Debra2nd June 2018
Prague, Vienna & Budapest
- Upcoming departures
- December 2018
- January 2019
- March 2019
- April 2019
- May 2019
- June 2019
- July 2019
- August 2019
- September 2019
- October 2019
- November 2019
- December 2019
- January 2020
- March 2020
- SundayDec 2, 2018from Munich9 DaysMondayDec 10, 2018to Munich0 seats leftUSD $999Based on Double Room
- MondayDec 3, 2018from Munich9 DaysTuesdayDec 11, 2018to Munich0 seats leftUSD $999Based on Double Room
- WednesdayDec 5, 2018from Munich9 DaysThursdayDec 13, 2018to MunichOnly 2 seats leftUSD $1,049Based on Double Room
- SundayDec 9, 2018from Munich9 DaysMondayDec 17, 2018to Munich0 seats leftUSD $999Based on Double Room
- MondayDec 10, 2018from Munich9 DaysTuesdayDec 18, 2018to Munich0 seats leftUSD $999Based on Double Room
- FridayDec 14, 2018from Munich9 DaysSaturdayDec 22, 2018to MunichOnly 2 seats leftUSD $1,049Based on Double Room
- ThursdayDec 20, 2018from Munich9 DaysFridayDec 28, 2018to Munich0 seats leftUSD $1,029Based on Double Room
- FridayDec 28, 2018from Munich9 DaysSaturdayJan 5, 2019to Munich0 seats leftUSD $1,099Based on Double Room
- WednesdayJan 2, 2019from Munich9 DaysThursdayJan 10, 2019to Munich7 seats leftUSD $1,199Based on Double Room
- MondayMar 11, 2019from Munich9 DaysTuesdayMar 19, 2019to Munich10+ seats leftUSD $1,299Based on Double RoomBook Now Hold my
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
- EuroGermany and Austria
- KorunaCzech Republic
Plugs & Adapters
- Tick-borne encephalitis
- Recommended for Germany, Czech Republic, Austria and Hungary. Ideally 6 months before travel.
- Hepatitis A
- Recommended for Czech Republic and Hungary. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Czech Republic and Hungary. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Start and end in Munich.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Cosmos to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $250 to confirm this Cosmos booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 18 January 2019 the full payment of $1,049 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $1049 for Prague, Vienna & Budapest, but the deposit of $250 is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Cosmos tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Munich (Germany)
- 151 km
- Nuremberg (Germany)
- 250 km
- Prague (Czech Republic)
- 253 km
- Vienna (Austria)
- 214 km
- Budapest (Hungary)
- 450 km
- Salzburg (Austria)
- 115 km
- Munich (Germany)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $1,049 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 9,448 tours in Europe
- covered by 271 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date.
- 6 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Prague, Vienna & Budapest