Prague, Vienna & Budapest 2018
- US $ 999
- Rather Poor
- LSLeroyWritten on May 12, 20184.0 - GoodHotels were very poor. Below US standards for a 2 star hotel. I have stayed in several countries and these were the worst ever, especially Prague.Show detailed ratings
- LBLindaWritten on October 20, 20174.0 - GoodI had never taken a tour and was not sure what to expect. I was very impressed with the tour leader, Anita, and our local quides as well! Would do it again!Show detailed ratings
- DGdanielWritten on September 5, 20174.0 - GoodGuide was excellent and very informative. Driver was careful, alert and used short cuts to save time. He also kept the coach clean and well maintained, also due an excellent rating. Had problems with accommodations in Prague, no air conditioning, refused to move us until next day then gave us an occupied room. Boat tour in Budapest below standard with the use of an old non air conditioned boat and clutteted trashy pier. Local guides knowledgeable but not very personable.Show detailed ratings
- SDShirishWritten on August 16, 20175.0 - ExcellentMy wife and i took a 9 day tour of prague, vienna, budapest and salzburg. We met 43 other travelers on the same tour and we had a wonderful time. The tour director, tina was very knowledgeable explaining all the important sights. Overall a memorable trip.Show detailed ratings
- KAKWritten on April 1, 20164.0 - Goodeverything was so good and great but bit tiring in terms of number of days Vs number of placesShow detailed ratings
- AlejandraWritten on January 12, 20164.0 - GoodIt was quite good, the problem is that most of the sightseens where not included, so it seems like a hotel and transport package, not a tour.Show detailed ratings
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: ARRIVE IN MUNICH, GERMANY
- Day 2: MUNICH–NUREMBERG–PRAGUE, CZECH REPUBLIC
- Day 3: PRAGUE
- Day 4: PRAGUE–VIENNA, AUSTRIA
- Day 5: VIENNA–BUDAPEST, HUNGARY
- Day 6: BUDAPEST
- Day 7: BUDAPEST–SALZBURG, AUSTRIA
- Day 8: SALZBURG–MUNICH, GERMANY
- Day 9: MUNICH
AccommodationRated Average by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Good by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
Do you arrange airport transfers?
Airport transfers are available for this tour at an additional cost, please contact our customer support team to arrange this.
When and where does the tour end?
This tour ends with breakfast at Ibis Parkstadt/NH Muenchen Neue Messe in Munich, and it is time to say farewell to your newfound friends! Please be aware that the ending hotel will not be confirmed until your final documents are released.
When and where does the tour start?
Day 1 of this tour is an arrivals day, which means that you can arrive at Ibis Parkstadt/NH Muenchen Neue Messe in Munich anytime during the day. The rest of the day is free for you to relax or start discovering Munich, and later in the evening, you will meet your Tour Director and fellow travellers! Please be aware that the meeting hotel will not be confirmed until your final documents are released.
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Victoria8th April 2018
Prague, Vienna & Budapest 2018
- Upcoming departures
- October 2018
- November 2018
- December 2018
- January 2019
- March 2019
- April 2019
- May 2019
- June 2019
- July 2019
- August 2019
- September 2019
- October 2019
- November 2019
- December 2019
- January 2020
- March 2020
- MondayOct 1, 2018from Munich9 DaysTuesdayOct 9, 2018to MunichOnly 1 seat leftUSD $1,429Based on Double Room
- SundayOct 7, 2018from Munich9 DaysMondayOct 15, 2018to MunichOnly 2 seats leftUSD $1,429Based on Double Room
- MondayOct 8, 2018from Munich9 DaysTuesdayOct 16, 2018to Munich0 seats leftUSD $1,429Based on Double Room
- MondayOct 15, 2018from Munich9 DaysTuesdayOct 23, 2018to Munich9 seats leftUSD $1,429Based on Double Room
- MondayOct 22, 2018from Munich9 DaysTuesdayOct 30, 2018to Munich10+ seats leftUSD $1,349Based on Double Room
- MondayOct 29, 2018from Munich9 DaysTuesdayNov 6, 2018to MunichOnly 1 seat leftUSD $1,239Based on Double Room
- MondayNov 5, 2018from Munich9 DaysTuesdayNov 13, 2018to Munich8 seats leftUSD $1,239Based on Double Room
- SundayDec 2, 2018from Munich9 DaysMondayDec 10, 2018to Munich0 seats leftUSD $999Based on Double Room
- MondayDec 3, 2018from Munich9 DaysTuesdayDec 11, 2018to Munich0 seats leftUSD $999Based on Double Room
- WednesdayDec 5, 2018from Munich9 DaysThursdayDec 13, 2018to MunichOnly 2 seats leftUSD $1,049Based on Double RoomBook Now Hold my
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
- EuroGermany and Austria
- KorunaCzech Republic
Plugs & Adapters
- Tick-borne encephalitis
- Recommended for Germany, Czech Republic, Austria and Hungary. Ideally 6 months before travel.
- Hepatitis A
- Recommended for Czech Republic and Hungary. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Czech Republic and Hungary. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Start and end in Munich.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Cosmos to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $250 to confirm this Cosmos booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 24 November 2018 the full payment of $999 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $999 for Prague, Vienna & Budapest 2018, but the deposit of $250 is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Cosmos tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Munich (Germany)
- 151 km
- Nuremberg (Germany)
- 250 km
- Prague (Czech Republic)
- 253 km
- Vienna (Austria)
- 214 km
- Budapest (Hungary)
- 450 km
- Salzburg (Austria)
- 115 km
- Munich (Germany)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $999 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 9,853 tours in Europe
- covered by 255 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date.
- 6 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Prague, Vienna & Budapest 2018