Prague, Vienna & Budapest
- Our saving
- US $ 949
- Age range
- 8 to 99 year olds
- Hotel, Guesthouse
- Max Group Size
- Coach / Bus
- Rather Poor
- LBLindaWritten on October 20, 20174.0 - GoodI had never taken a tour and was not sure what to expect. I was very impressed with the tour leader, Anita, and our local quides as well! Would do it again!Show detailed ratings
- DGdanielWritten on September 5, 20174.0 - GoodGuide was excellent and very informative. Driver was careful, alert and used short cuts to save time. He also kept the coach clean and well maintained, also due an excellent rating. Had problems with accommodations in Prague, no air conditioning, refused to move us until next day then gave us an occupied room. Boat tour in Budapest below standard with the use of an old non air conditioned boat and clutteted trashy pier. Local guides knowledgeable but not very personable.Show detailed ratings
- SDShirishWritten on August 16, 20175.0 - ExcellentMy wife and i took a 9 day tour of prague, vienna, budapest and salzburg. We met 43 other travelers on the same tour and we had a wonderful time. The tour director, tina was very knowledgeable explaining all the important sights. Overall a memorable trip.Show detailed ratings
- KAKWritten on April 1, 20164.0 - Goodeverything was so good and great but bit tiring in terms of number of days Vs number of placesShow detailed ratings
- AlejandraWritten on January 12, 20164.0 - GoodIt was quite good, the problem is that most of the sightseens where not included, so it seems like a hotel and transport package, not a tour.Show detailed ratings
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: ARRIVE IN MUNICH, GERMANY
- Day 2: MUNICH–NUREMBERG–PRAGUE, CZECH REPUBLIC
- Day 3: PRAGUE
- Day 4: PRAGUE–VIENNA, AUSTRIA
- Day 5: VIENNA–BUDAPEST, HUNGARY
- Day 6: BUDAPEST
- Day 7: BUDAPEST–SALZBURG, AUSTRIA
- Day 8: SALZBURG–MUNICH, GERMANY
- Day 9: MUNICH
AccommodationRated Good by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Good by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
- March 1, 2017
How many meals covered on this tour?
The following meals are included:
Buffet breakfasts daily and 2 dinners, including a farewell dinner at a local restaurant in Munich.
- February 1, 2017
Is there a single supplement available on this tour?
Yes. Please take note that there will be an extra charge for a single supplement room. Please contact us to arrange this.
- December 1, 2016
Is it possible to meet on a later date? I was thinking of joining the group when the tour gets to Prague.
It is definitely not a problem to join the tour later, however it will be your responsibility to make sure you meet the tour wherever the group is and, unfortunately, the tour company does not offer a discount for choosing to do so as the tour is a package.
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Gemma, 31 years old7th April 2017
Prague, Vienna & Budapest
- Upcoming departures
- March 2018
- April 2018
- May 2018
- June 2018
- July 2018
- August 2018
- September 2018
- October 2018
- November 2018
- December 2018
- January 2019
- March 2019
- MondayMar 26, 2018from Munich9 DaysTuesdayApr 3, 2018to MunichOnly 1 seat left$50$1,199-4%USD $1,149Based on Double Room
- MondayApr 9, 2018from Munich9 DaysTuesdayApr 17, 2018to Munich0 seats leftUSD $1,299Based on Double Room
- MondayApr 16, 2018from Munich9 DaysTuesdayApr 24, 2018to Munich0 seats leftUSD $1,299Based on Double Room
- MondayApr 23, 2018from Munich9 DaysTuesdayMay 1, 2018to Munich0 seats leftUSD $1,299Based on Double Room
- MondayApr 30, 2018from Munich9 DaysTuesdayMay 8, 2018to Munich0 seats leftUSD $1,409Based on Double Room
- MondayMay 7, 2018from Munich9 DaysTuesdayMay 15, 2018to Munich10+ seats left$50$1,409-4%USD $1,359Based on Double Room
- MondayMay 14, 2018from Munich9 DaysTuesdayMay 22, 2018to MunichOnly 1 seat left$50$1,409-4%USD $1,359Based on Double Room
- MondayMay 21, 2018from Munich9 DaysTuesdayMay 29, 2018to Munich0 seats leftUSD $1,409Based on Double Room
- MondayMay 28, 2018from Munich9 DaysTuesdayJun 5, 2018to Munich7 seats left$50$1,409-4%USD $1,359Based on Double RoomBook Now Hold my
- MondayJun 4, 2018from Munich9 DaysTuesdayJun 12, 2018to Munich10+ seats left$50$1,409-4%USD $1,359Based on Double RoomBook Now Hold my
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
- EuroGermany and Austria
- KorunaCzech Republic
Plugs & Adapters
- Tick-borne encephalitis
- Recommended for Germany, Czech Republic, Austria and Hungary. Ideally 6 months before travel.
- Hepatitis A
- Recommended for Czech Republic and Hungary. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Czech Republic and Hungary. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Start and end in Munich.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Cosmos to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $250 to confirm this Cosmos booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 21 May 2018 the full payment of $949 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $949 for Prague, Vienna & Budapest, but the deposit of $250 is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Cosmos tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Munich (Germany)
- 151 km
- Nuremberg (Germany)
- 250 km
- Prague (Czech Republic)
- 253 km
- Vienna (Austria)
- 214 km
- Budapest (Hungary)
- 450 km
- Salzburg (Austria)
- 115 km
- Munich (Germany)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $949 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 7,417 tours in Europe
- covered by 190 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date.
- 5 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Prague, Vienna & Budapest