Portrait of Poland 2018
- Explore the vibrant capital of Warsaw
- Visit Gdansk’s gothic Marienburg Castle
- Wander through Kraków’s Market Square
- Encounter sobering history at Auschwitz
- Age range
- 8 to 99 year olds
- Max Group Size
- Coach / Bus
- Travel style
- In-depth Cultural, Coach / Bus
- Rather Poor
- WDWendyWritten on August 15, 20184.5 - ExcellentKassia was a fabulous guide - knowledgeable and fun to be with. Very helpful and caring - great girl.Show detailed ratings
- RHRobertWritten on July 28, 20175.0 - ExcellentTrip much more than expected. Guide excellent. Long rides on excellent bus aggravated by road construction. Hotel accommodations good with exception of Posnan. Food variety and quality very satisfactory.Show detailed ratings
- CTCarolynWritten on July 26, 20174.5 - ExcellentThis tour exceeded my expectations! Our guide was amazing and everything was well organized and ran smoothly from start to finish! A very quick pace but we enjoyed so many sights. I'd recommend this to a friendShow detailed ratings
- PatriciaWritten on July 26, 20175.0 - ExcellentWe enjoyed our tour to Poland. People very nice, accommodation were clean, up to date and most within walking distance of Old Towns so you could go see it at night. Felt very safe and tour guide, Mladen, and bus driver, Piotr, kept thing organized and on time ( the best they could). I would recommend if you have never been to Poland and want to see a lot of the country in one trip. I would like to go back now and take my time at many of the cities.Show detailed ratings
- SuzanneWritten on July 25, 20175.0 - ExcellentIt was a very memorable experience! The country is absolutely beautiful, and our tour provided the imputing see much of Poland.Show detailed ratings
- CCCherylWritten on July 25, 20175.0 - ExcellentIt was a great overview of Poland and its history, which I enjoyed. I would have liked more time but that's the nature of these survey trips where you get to see a little of everything.Show detailed ratings
- VDVarothayanWritten on July 4, 20173.0 - AverageIts a very basic tour, showing restored parts of pre war cities which was very well done as well as many churches. The last 100 to 150 yes of Polish history was discussed but previous 900 yes was ignored. Did not see the interiors of any palaces, fortresses, houses or monasteries. These cost extra. But the interiors of multiple churches were free. Nothing about Polish customs, folklore, way of life, culture etc. No alternatives were offered if you did not want to go inside auschwitz. If you want to see the restored external view of multiple cities and spend hours travelling from one city to another, this is the tour for you.Show detailed ratings
- JZJohnWritten on May 19, 20163.5 - GoodWell planned, good accommodations, knowledgeable tour guide. Cosmos failed to send us a printed itinerary and luggage tags. Initial meeting with other guests should be in a conference room and not a small area off the reception area. Included dinners should include coffee, tea, or soda free of charge.Show detailed ratings
- TDTedWritten on May 4, 20164.5 - ExcellentTrip was very good. The accommodations were very good. The bus and driver were excellent. The tour guide was very helpful and informative. Would have liked a little more time in the towns of Torun and Krakow. A little strange that after dinner at the hotels you had to pay for coffee. this is usually included with the meal.Show detailed ratings
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: ARRIVE IN WARSAW, POLAND
- Day 2: WARSAW–GDANSK
- Day 3: GDANSK
- Day 4: GDANSK–TORUN–POZNAN
- Day 5: POZNAN–JASNA GÓRA–KRAKÓW
- Day 6: KRAKÓW
- Day 7: KRAKÓW–AUSCHWITZ–WARSAW
- Day 8: WARSAW
- Day 9: WARSAW
AccommodationRated Good by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Good by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
Is there a single supplement available?
Single supplement is not available on this tour. If you are travelling solo we would request a twin-shared accommodation option meaning you would be paired with another male traveller.
I'll be travelling alone, will I get my own room, or will I be sharing?
An optional single supplement is available for this trip, if you want to have you own room. However if you are happy to share, you will be roomed with another passenger of the same gender.
Where can I find more detailed information about this tour?
A trip note - which contains essential information about your trip will be given to you. Information such as the daily itinerary, where to meet on the first day, what time the trip starts, how to get to the joining point hotel, included activities, visa information, etc will be mentioned in there. Please contact us for this.
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Hamish13th March 2018
Portrait of Poland 2018
- Upcoming departures
- April 2019
- May 2019
- June 2019
- July 2019
- August 2019
- September 2019
See dates of tour versions available to you below.
- SaturdayApr 20, 2019from Warsaw9 DaysSundayApr 28, 2019to Warsaw10+ seats left$50$1,353-4%USD $1,303Based on Double Room
- SaturdayMay 4, 2019from Warsaw9 DaysSundayMay 12, 2019to Warsaw10+ seats left$50$1,442-3%USD $1,392Based on Double Room
- SaturdayMay 11, 2019from Warsaw9 DaysSundayMay 19, 2019to Warsaw10+ seats left$50$1,442-3%USD $1,392Based on Double Room
- SaturdayMay 18, 2019from Warsaw9 DaysSundayMay 26, 2019to Warsaw10+ seats left$50$1,442-3%USD $1,392Based on Double Room
- SaturdayJun 1, 2019from Warsaw9 DaysSundayJun 9, 2019to Warsaw10+ seats left$50$1,442-3%USD $1,392Based on Double Room
- SaturdayJun 8, 2019from Warsaw9 DaysSundayJun 16, 2019to Warsaw10+ seats left$50$1,442-3%USD $1,392Based on Double Room
- SaturdayJun 22, 2019from Warsaw9 DaysSundayJun 30, 2019to Warsaw7 seats left$50$1,442-3%USD $1,392Based on Double Room
- SaturdayJun 29, 2019from Warsaw9 DaysSundayJul 7, 2019to Warsaw10+ seats left$50$1,442-3%USD $1,392Based on Double Room
- SaturdayJul 13, 2019from Warsaw9 DaysSundayJul 21, 2019to Warsaw7 seats left$50$1,386-4%USD $1,336Based on Double Room
- SaturdayAug 3, 2019from Warsaw9 DaysSundayAug 11, 2019to Warsaw9 seats left$50$1,386-4%USD $1,336Based on Double Room
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Plugs & Adapters
- Hepatitis A
- Recommended for Poland. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Poland. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Tick-borne encephalitis
- Recommended for Poland. Ideally 6 months before travel.
- Start and end in Warsaw.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Cosmos to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $250 to confirm this Cosmos booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 23 November 2018 the full payment of $0 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $0 for Portrait of Poland 2018, but the deposit of $250 is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Cosmos tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Warsaw (Poland)
- 284 km
- Gdansk (Poland)
- 149 km
- Torun (Poland)
- 131 km
- Poznan (Poland)
- 335 km
- Krakow (Poland)
- 53 km
- Auschwitz (Poland)
- 275 km
- Warsaw (Poland)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $0 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 9,827 tours in Europe
- covered by 253 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date.
- 9 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Portrait of Poland 2018