Highlights of Germany 2018
- US $ 1,509
- Rather Poor
- CZChristelleWritten on August 30, 20184.5 - ExcellentThe trip was so great it's too bad we didn't get more time in some places. The sun made the trip even better. Our tour director Maja Goronjic was excellent. She always gave us a maximum of free time to explore at our own pace and according to our own preferences. The group was friendly and the seat rotation on the bus was a great idea. Our coach driver Attila pas very skilled. Some hotels were a bit far from the city centres but having a few included dinners was a good idea. It was nice to have the choice between optimal excursions or half days to explore freely. A trip that makes you want to go back!Show detailed ratings
- BObeatriceWritten on July 29, 20183.0 - Averagethere were a few issues. some of the hotels were not that great. IBIS hotel was terrible, there wasnt enough room or a place to put luggage. as a result you had to leave it in the way on the floor or put it on the bed. the bathroom was so small it was almost uncomfortable. in a few hotels that the meal was included we didnt get a choice of meal. twice they served chicken and no other choice and once they served fish with no other choice. the air conditioning was none existant. i do understand that some european hotels dont offer it but the ones that do should really make sure that they work. we got hit in the middle of the european heat wave it was extremely uncomfortable. I truly liked Germany but i do wish that we could have had more time in the cities we visited, some of them were only two hours or even an hour and a half. our guide was a substitute but she was excellent! our bus driver was also great and the bus was comfortableShow detailed ratings
- CMCarolWritten on June 25, 20184.5 - ExcellentAll went very well, however its a big distance for the 12 days. We would like to see 2 days in Hamberg to space the earlier stages of the tour. Hamberg is also a city wort the extra time. Even at extra cost it would be still popular as it offers so much.Show detailed ratings
- NohaWritten on January 2, 20184.0 - GoodThe tour overall was ok. I had fun and visited most of the places I had in mind in Germany. Our tour leader was helpful and was always there with us when needed. Our driver was awesome too! However, I suggest that tour leaders should be locals, because this way they will be more informative about their country and will know the language best. Hotels were great, even though some of them were not really nicely located and far away from city center.Show detailed ratings
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: ARRIVE IN FRANKFURT, GERMANY
- Day 2: FRANKFURT–RHINE CRUISE–COLOGNE–RHINELAND
- Day 3: RHINELAND–HAMELIN–HAMBURG
- Day 4: HAMBURG–LÜBECK–BERLIN
- Day 5: BERLIN
- Day 6: BERLIN–DRESDEN–LEIPZIG
- Day 7: LEIPZIG–WEIMAR–COBURG–NUREMBERG
- Day 8: NUREMBERG–ROTHENBURG–MUNICH
- Day 9: MUNICH
- Day 10: MUNICH–NEUSCHWANSTEIN–BLACK FOREST AREA
- Day 11: BLACK FOREST AREA–HEIDELBERG–FRANKFURT
- Day 12: FRANKFURT
AccommodationRated Good by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Good by past passengers
TransportRated Good by past passengers
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
When and where does the tour end?
This tour ends after breakfast in Frankfurt at Mercure Friedrichsdorf Bad Homburg hotel (subject to change until booking is finalised).
When and where does the tour start?
The first day of this tour is an arrivals day, which means that you can arrive at any time and head to the Mercure Friedrichsdorf Bad Homburg hotel (accommodation is subject to change until final documents are released). The day is then free for you to explore Frankfurt and at approximately at 5pm you will meet your Tour Director and fellow travellers.
Do you arrange airport transfers?
Airport transfers are not included in this tour, however, they are available at an additional cost which can be arranged by contacting our Customer Support team when your booking is confirmed.
Arrival transfers are available at 8:30 am, 10:30 am, 12:30 pm, 2:30 pm, 4:30 pm and 6:30 pm in Terminal 1 and 15 minutes later in Terminal 2.
As for departure transfers to Frankfurt Airport, these are available between 6:30 am - 6:00 pm.
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Nancy17th May 2018
Highlights of Germany 2018
- Upcoming departures
- September 2018
- October 2018
- November 2018
- December 2018
- April 2019
- May 2019
- June 2019
- July 2019
- August 2019
- September 2019
- October 2019
- November 2019
- December 2019
- FridaySep 28, 2018from Frankfurt-am-Main12 DaysTuesdayOct 9, 2018to Frankfurt-am-MainOnly 2 seats leftUSD $1,869Based on Double Room
- FridayOct 5, 2018from Frankfurt-am-Main12 DaysTuesdayOct 16, 2018to Frankfurt-am-MainOnly 3 seats leftUSD $1,709Based on Double Room
- FridayNov 30, 2018from Frankfurt-am-Main12 DaysTuesdayDec 11, 2018to Frankfurt-am-MainOnly 2 seats leftUSD $1,509Based on Double Room
- FridayDec 7, 2018from Frankfurt-am-Main12 DaysTuesdayDec 18, 2018to Frankfurt-am-Main10+ seats leftUSD $1,509Based on Double Room
- ThursdayDec 27, 2018from Frankfurt-am-Main12 DaysMondayJan 7, 2019to Frankfurt-am-Main10+ seats leftUSD $1,619Based on Double Room
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Plugs & Adapters
- Tick-borne encephalitis
- Recommended for Germany. Ideally 6 months before travel.
- Start and end in Frankfurt-am-Main.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Cosmos to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $250 to confirm this Cosmos booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 21 November 2018 the full payment of $1,509 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $1509 for Highlights of Germany 2018, but the deposit of $250 is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Cosmos tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Frankfurt-am-Main (Germany)
- 152 km
- Cologne (Germany)
- 212 km
- Hameln (Germany)
- 166 km
- Hamburg (Germany)
- 57 km
- Lubeck (Germany)
- 235 km
- Berlin (Germany)
- 165 km
- Dresden (Germany)
- 100 km
- Leipzig (Germany)
- 83 km
- Weimar (Germany)
- 171 km
- Nuremberg (Germany)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $1,509 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 9,841 tours in Europe
- covered by 255 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date.
- 4 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Highlights of Germany 2018