Highlights of Germany
- US $ 1,629
- JUST PAY $99 DEPOSIT TODAY
- Rather Poor
- SuffiyanWritten on January 10, 20193.0 - AverageShow detailed ratings
The Rhine river cruise was cancelled and we were only told about that on the day of the cruise. I had to cut short another tour just to make sure that I join the Cosmos tour on time for the Cruise. Cosmos should have informed on time so that other... Read more
- RitaWritten on November 1, 2018
- MPMiguelWritten on October 18, 20184.0 - GoodShow detailed ratings
Met my expectations. Very well organized. Most of hotels were good but Berlin. Just a few hours spent in many cities. No much time to explore and get more insights of them.
- CZChristelleWritten on August 30, 20184.5 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
The trip was so great it's too bad we didn't get more time in some places. The sun made the trip even better. Our tour director Maja Goronjic was excellent. She always gave us a maximum of free time to explore at our own pace and according to our own... Read more
- BObeatriceWritten on July 29, 20183.0 - AverageShow detailed ratings
there were a few issues. some of the hotels were not that great. IBIS hotel was terrible, there wasnt enough room or a place to put luggage. as a result you had to leave it in the way on the floor or put it on the bed. the bathroom was so small it was... Read more
- CMCarolWritten on June 25, 20184.5 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
All went very well, however its a big distance for the 12 days. We would like to see 2 days in Hamberg to space the earlier stages of the tour. Hamberg is also a city wort the extra time. Even at extra cost it would be still popular as it offers so much.
- NohaWritten on January 2, 20184.0 - GoodShow detailed ratings
The tour overall was ok. I had fun and visited most of the places I had in mind in Germany. Our tour leader was helpful and was always there with us when needed. Our driver was awesome too! However, I suggest that tour leaders should be locals, because this... Read more
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: ARRIVE IN FRANKFURT, GERMANY
- Day 2: FRANKFURT–RHINE CRUISE–COLOGNE–RHINELAND
- Day 3: RHINELAND–HAMELIN–HAMBURG
- Day 4: HAMBURG–LÜBECK–BERLIN
- Day 5: BERLIN
- Day 6: BERLIN–DRESDEN–LEIPZIG
- Day 7: LEIPZIG–WEIMAR–COBURG–NUREMBERG
- Day 8: NUREMBERG–ROTHENBURG–MUNICH
- Day 9: MUNICH
- Day 10: MUNICH–NEUSCHWANSTEIN–BLACK FOREST AREA
- Day 11: BLACK FOREST AREA–HEIDELBERG–FRANKFURT AREA
- Day 12: FRANKFURT AREA
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
AccommodationRated Good by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Good by past passengers
TransportRated Good by past passengers
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
When and where does the tour end?
This tour ends after breakfast in Frankfurt at Mercure Friedrichsdorf Bad Homburg hotel (subject to change until booking is finalised).
When and where does the tour start?
The first day of this tour is an arrivals day, which means that you can arrive at any time and head to the Mercure Friedrichsdorf Bad Homburg hotel (accommodation is subject to change until final documents are released). The day is then free for you to explore Frankfurt and at approximately at 5pm you will meet your Tour Director and fellow travellers.
Do you arrange airport transfers?
Airport transfers are not included in this tour, however, they are available at an additional cost which can be arranged by contacting our Customer Support team when your booking is confirmed.
Arrival transfers are available at 8:30 am, 10:30 am, 12:30 pm, 2:30 pm, 4:30 pm and 6:30 pm in Terminal 1 and 15 minutes later in Terminal 2.
As for departure transfers to Frankfurt Airport, these are available between 6:30 am - 6:00 pm.
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Marcia9th August 2018
Highlights of Germany
- Upcoming departures
- May 2019
- June 2019
- July 2019
- August 2019
- September 2019
- October 2019
- November 2019
- December 2019
- FridayMay 10, 2019from Frankfurt-am-Main12 DaysTuesdayMay 21, 2019to Frankfurt-am-Main10+ seats leftUSD $1,779Based on Double Room
- SundayMay 12, 2019from Frankfurt-am-Main12 DaysThursdayMay 23, 2019to Frankfurt-am-Main10+ seats leftUSD $1,779Based on Double Room
- FridayMay 24, 2019from Frankfurt-am-Main12 DaysTuesdayJun 4, 2019to Frankfurt-am-Main0 seats leftUSD $1,779Based on Double Room
- SundayJun 2, 2019from Frankfurt-am-Main12 DaysThursdayJun 13, 2019to Frankfurt-am-MainOnly 1 seat leftUSD $1,779Based on Double Room
- FridayJun 7, 2019from Frankfurt-am-Main12 DaysTuesdayJun 18, 2019to Frankfurt-am-Main8 seats leftUSD $1,779Based on Double Room
- FridayJun 21, 2019from Frankfurt-am-Main12 DaysTuesdayJul 2, 2019to Frankfurt-am-Main0 seats leftUSD $1,779Based on Double Room
- SundayJun 23, 2019from Frankfurt-am-Main12 DaysThursdayJul 4, 2019to Frankfurt-am-Main10+ seats leftUSD $1,779Based on Double Room
- FridayJul 5, 2019from Frankfurt-am-Main12 DaysTuesdayJul 16, 2019to Frankfurt-am-MainOnly 2 seats leftUSD $1,699Based on Double RoomBook Now Hold my
- SundayJul 14, 2019from Frankfurt-am-Main12 DaysThursdayJul 25, 2019to Frankfurt-am-MainOnly 1 seat leftUSD $1,699Based on Double RoomBook Now Hold my
- FridayJul 19, 2019from Frankfurt-am-Main12 DaysTuesdayJul 30, 2019to Frankfurt-am-Main0 seats leftUSD $1,699Based on Double Room
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Plugs & Adapters
- Tick-borne encephalitis
- Recommended for Germany. Ideally 6 months before travel.
- Start and end in Frankfurt-am-Main.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Cosmos to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $99 to confirm this Cosmos booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 24 June 2019 the full payment of $1,629 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $1629 for Highlights of Germany, but the deposit of $99 is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Cosmos tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Frankfurt-am-Main (Germany)
- 152 km
- Cologne (Germany)
- 212 km
- Hameln (Germany)
- 166 km
- Hamburg (Germany)
- 57 km
- Lubeck (Germany)
- 235 km
- Berlin (Germany)
- 165 km
- Dresden (Germany)
- 100 km
- Leipzig (Germany)
- 83 km
- Weimar (Germany)
- 171 km
- Nuremberg (Germany)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $1,629 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 11,893 tours in Europe
- covered by 488 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date.
- 7 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Highlights of Germany