Highlights of Germany
- Tour Operator:
- Max group size:
- Age range:
- 5 to 99
- Operated in:
- Tour id:
- Hygiene Measures:
Pay over time
Pay over time
TourRadar makes your next trip easier to book by letting you pay over time without any interest or extra fees.
Divide your payments
Pay smaller amounts every two weeks until your departure.
No interest or extra fees
You don't pay any interest or extra fees.
For select departures only
Check Dates & Availability to see which departures offer our instalment option.
Places You’ll See
- Step back in time and discover the rich history of Dresden
- Venture into Germany’s enchanted Black Forest
- Grab a stein and dance the night away in Berlin
- Visit King Ludwig II's stunning Neuschwanstein Castle
- Day 1: ARRIVE IN FRANKFURT AREA, GERMANY
- Day 2: FRANKFURT AREA–RHINE CRUISE–COLOGNE–RHINELAND
- Day 3: RHINELAND–HAMELIN–HAMBURG
- Day 4: HAMBURG–LÜBECK–BERLIN
- Day 5: BERLIN
- Day 6: BERLIN–DRESDEN–LEIPZIG
- Day 7: LEIPZIG–WEIMAR–COBURG–NUREMBERG
- Day 8: NUREMBERG–ROTHENBURG–MUNICH
- Day 9: MUNICH
- Day 10: MUNICH–NEUSCHWANSTEIN–STUTTGART AREA
- Day 11: STUTTGART AREA–HEIDELBERG–FRANKFURT AREA
- Day 12: FRANKFURT AREA
- Hygiene Measures
- Additional Services
- Additional Services
Where You'll Stay
- Overall RatingGood
- Most Recent
- Most Popular
- Highest First
- Lowest First
- SYSoo Sheng· December 21st, 2019The tour director Enrica Hajnal and driver Pasquale were superb. Enrica was particularly approachable and eagle to help. Pasquale was very skillful in maneuvering the coach even in the narrowest of alleys and had always put safety as his priority. The... Show moreTrip date: December 2019
- LSLeong· December 16th, 2019Good!! Arrangement Good!! TimeTrip date: November 2019
- RCRaimondo· November 3rd, 2019Were was the black forest? And the begging for tips was terrible!Trip date: September 2019
- JJonas· October 28th, 2019Dori was very polite and did all the requirements a tour guide should do. However, one could tell her heart was not in it and her knowledge of Germany was limited. Our tour group was very prompt which made the trip comfortable but we did not get any... Show moreTrip date: October 2019
- SSusanHawley· October 19th, 2019We really enjoyed the tour. It was a real rush, packing so much into only 10 days. There were only a few minor irritations which were provided in detail directly to Cosmos. I was not very satisfied with the service provided by TourRadar, however.... Show moreTrip date: October 2019
- AKAlan· September 26th, 2019I really liked the tour overall - the bus, bus driver, and the tour leader were all very nice. Most of the hotels and included meals were above average. The amount of time to visit the sites was a little short at times, but that was expected when long... Show moreTrip date: September 2019
- WKWanda· September 25th, 2019So much to see in short time. When tour guide was not allowed to give us tours in some towns, we often got lost or confused and missed a lot that was on the map,Trip date: September 2019
- Gee· September 6th, 2019A lot of the hotels did not have AC, fan or working refrigerator. Just remember the time I went there was a massive heat wave and majority of the group was late 50s+. I was very worried about them. Breakfast included isn't that great either... It seems... Show moreTrip date: August 2019
- ZAZhen· July 31st, 2019Great trip around Germany, the coach is very comfortable to seat, the driver and tour manager Enrica did fantastic job.Trip date: July 2019
- EFElizabeth· July 27th, 2019Loved everything about my trip to Germany! Would recommend this trip to everyone!Trip date: July 2019
Dates & Availability
Book With Flexibility
You're not locked in! Make changes to your dates or switch tours. Learn More
Take advantage of our 0% interest instalment plan on selected departures. Learn More
- Friday7 May, 2021EnglishTuesday18 May, 2021Based on Double RoomSee Similar Tours For These Dates$1,949
- Friday14 May, 2021EnglishTuesday25 May, 2021Based on Double RoomSee Similar Tours For These Dates$2,199
- Friday21 May, 2021EnglishTuesday1 Jun, 2021Based on Double RoomSee Similar Tours For These Dates$1,879
- Friday28 May, 2021EnglishTuesday8 Jun, 2021Based on Double RoomSee Similar Tours For These Dates$1,829
- Friday4 Jun, 2021EnglishTuesday15 Jun, 2021Based on Double RoomSee Similar Tours For These Dates$1,829
- Friday11 Jun, 2021EnglishTuesday22 Jun, 2021Based on Double RoomSee Similar Tours For These Dates$2,099
- 5 Other Unavailable Departures
- Friday18 Jun, 2021EnglishTuesday29 Jun, 2021Multiple Room Types$1,829Book With Flexibility
- Friday25 Jun, 2021EnglishTuesday6 Jul, 2021Multiple Room Types$1,949Book With Flexibility
- Friday2 Jul, 2021EnglishTuesday13 Jul, 2021Multiple Room Types$2,049Book With Flexibility
- Friday9 Jul, 2021EnglishTuesday20 Jul, 2021Multiple Room Types$1,799Book With Flexibility
- Friday16 Jul, 2021EnglishTuesday27 Jul, 2021Multiple Room Types$1,7990% Interest InstalmentsBook With Flexibility
Frequently Asked Questions
- When and where does the tour end?
- When and where does the tour start?
- Do you arrange airport transfers?
- What are the optional excursions?
- Can you assist with booking additional accommodation?
- What is the age range?
- Are the flights included?
- Do I need a visa?
- Are there any further costs involved like excursions and entry fees?
- I'm a solo traveller, is there a single supplement?
Good to Know
- Plugs & Adapters
- Payment information
- Cancellation Policy
- Discover TourRadar