Highlights of Germany
- Our saving
- US $ 1,625
- Rather Poor
- CMCarolWritten on June 25, 20184.5 - ExcellentAll went very well, however its a big distance for the 12 days. We would like to see 2 days in Hamberg to space the earlier stages of the tour. Hamberg is also a city wort the extra time. Even at extra cost it would be still popular as it offers so much.Show detailed ratings
- NohaWritten on January 2, 20184.0 - GoodThe tour overall was ok. I had fun and visited most of the places I had in mind in Germany. Our tour leader was helpful and was always there with us when needed. Our driver was awesome too! However, I suggest that tour leaders should be locals, because this way they will be more informative about their country and will know the language best. Hotels were great, even though some of them were not really nicely located and far away from city center.Show detailed ratings
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: ARRIVE IN FRANKFURT, GERMANY
- Day 2: FRANKFURT–RHINE CRUISE–COLOGNE–RHINELAND
- Day 3: RHINELAND–HAMELIN–HAMBURG
- Day 4: HAMBURG–LÜBECK–BERLIN
- Day 5: BERLIN
- Day 6: BERLIN–DRESDEN–LEIPZIG
- Day 7: LEIPZIG–WEIMAR–COBURG–NUREMBERG
- Day 8: NUREMBERG–ROTHENBURG–MUNICH
- Day 9: MUNICH
- Day 10: MUNICH–NEUSCHWANSTEIN–BLACK FOREST AREA
- Day 11: BLACK FOREST AREA–HEIDELBERG–FRANKFURT
- Day 12: FRANKFURT
AccommodationRated Excellent by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Good by past passengers
TransportRated Good by past passengers
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
When and where does the tour end?
This tour ends after breakfast in Frankfurt at Mercure Friedrichsdorf Bad Homburg hotel (subject to change until booking is finalised).
When and where does the tour start?
The first day of this tour is an arrivals day, which means that you can arrive at any time and head to the Mercure Friedrichsdorf Bad Homburg hotel (accommodation is subject to change until final documents are released). The day is then free for you to explore Frankfurt and at approximately at 5pm you will meet your Tour Director and fellow travellers.
Do you arrange airport transfers?
Airport transfers are not included in this tour, however, they are available at an additional cost which can be arranged by contacting our Customer Support team when your booking is confirmed.
Arrival transfers are available at 8:30 am, 10:30 am, 12:30 pm, 2:30 pm, 4:30 pm and 6:30 pm in Terminal 1 and 15 minutes later in Terminal 2.
As for departure transfers to Frankfurt Airport, these are available between 6:30 am - 6:00 pm.
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Hamish13th March 2018
Highlights of Germany
- Upcoming departures
- August 2018
- September 2018
- October 2018
- November 2018
- December 2018
- April 2019
- May 2019
- June 2019
- July 2019
- August 2019
- September 2019
- October 2019
- November 2019
- December 2019
- FridayAug 3, 2018from Frankfurt-am-Main12 DaysTuesdayAug 14, 2018to Frankfurt-am-Main8 seats leftUSD $1,599Based on Double Room
- SundayAug 5, 2018from Frankfurt-am-Main12 DaysThursdayAug 16, 2018to Frankfurt-am-Main9 seats leftUSD $1,599Based on Double Room
- FridayAug 17, 2018from Frankfurt-am-Main12 DaysTuesdayAug 28, 2018to Frankfurt-am-Main9 seats leftUSD $1,599Based on Double Room
- SundayAug 26, 2018from Frankfurt-am-Main12 DaysThursdaySep 6, 2018to Frankfurt-am-MainOnly 1 seat leftUSD $1,599Based on Double Room
- FridayAug 31, 2018from Frankfurt-am-Main12 DaysTuesdaySep 11, 2018to Frankfurt-am-Main0 seats leftUSD $1,599Based on Double Room
- FridaySep 14, 2018from Frankfurt-am-Main12 DaysTuesdaySep 25, 2018to Frankfurt-am-Main0 seats leftUSD $1,869Based on Double Room
- SundaySep 16, 2018from Frankfurt-am-Main12 DaysThursdaySep 27, 2018to Frankfurt-am-Main0 seats leftUSD $1,869Based on Double Room
- FridaySep 21, 2018from Frankfurt-am-Main12 DaysTuesdayOct 2, 2018to Frankfurt-am-Main10+ seats leftUSD $1,869Based on Double RoomBook Now Hold my
- SundaySep 23, 2018from Frankfurt-am-Main12 DaysThursdayOct 4, 2018to Frankfurt-am-Main0 seats leftUSD $1,869Based on Double Room
- FridaySep 28, 2018from Frankfurt-am-Main12 DaysTuesdayOct 9, 2018to Frankfurt-am-Main7 seats leftUSD $1,869Based on Double RoomBook Now Hold my
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Plugs & Adapters
- Tick-borne encephalitis
- Recommended for Germany. Ideally 6 months before travel.
- Start and end in Frankfurt-am-Main.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Cosmos to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $250 to confirm this Cosmos booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 18 September 2018 the full payment of $1,625 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $1625 for Highlights of Germany, but the deposit of $250 is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Cosmos tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Frankfurt-am-Main (Germany)
- 152 km
- Cologne (Germany)
- 212 km
- Hameln (Germany)
- 166 km
- Hamburg (Germany)
- 57 km
- Lubeck (Germany)
- 235 km
- Berlin (Germany)
- 165 km
- Dresden (Germany)
- 100 km
- Leipzig (Germany)
- 83 km
- Weimar (Germany)
- 171 km
- Nuremberg (Germany)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $1,625 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 8,718 tours in Europe
- covered by 241 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date.
- 2 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Highlights of Germany