Italy & Greece with Aegean Cruise (from Rome to Athens)
- US $ 2,740
- Admire Juliet's iconic balcony in fair Verona
- Grab "that" photo in front of the Leaning Tower
- Cruise the canals of Venice to St. Mark’s Square
- Visit the iconic entrancing ancient Acropolis
- Age range
- 8 to 99 year olds
- Hotel, Berth / Cabin
- Max Group Size
- Train & Rail, Coach / Bus, Ship, Boat, Ferry
- Travel style
- Discovery, Ocean Cruise, Sightseeing
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: ARRIVE IN ROME, ITALY
- Day 2: ROME
- Day 3: ROME–PISA–FLORENCE
- Day 4: FLORENCE
- Day 5: FLORENCE–VERONA–VENICE AREA
- Day 6: VENICE
- Day 7: VENICE AREA–ANCONA (EMBARKATION)–OVERNIGHT FERRY CROSSING TO PATRAS, GREECE
- Day 8: PATRAS (DISEMBARKATION)–OLYMPIA
- Day 9: OLYMPIA–NAUPLIA
- Day 10: NAUPLIA–MYCENAE–ATHENS
- Day 11: ATHENS
- Day 12: ATHENS–LAVRION/PIRAEUS (EMBARKATION)–MYKONOS
- Day 13: KUSADASI, TURKEY–PATMOS, GREECE
- Day 14: HERAKLION–SANTORINI
- Day 15: LAVRION/PIRAEUS, GREECE (DISEMBARKATION)–ATHENS
- Day 16: ATHENS
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
AccommodationRated Good by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Good by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
- Rather Poor
- NicholasWritten on August 7, 20195.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Great trip. Would do it againReview collected by Cosmos
- KimWritten on August 4, 20194.5 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Our tour was great with the help of our Tour Director. The meals included was okay but we felt overall, they could have been better. Accommodations were all great except our last hotel was very hot.Review collected by Cosmos
- T.J.Written on June 18, 20184.5 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Our tour was absolutely amazing. Our bus drivers were great, our local guides were excellent and our tour group was a lot of fun. Our tour director, Oreana, absolutely made the trip, though. She was incredibly knowledgeable, lots of fun and absolutely on... Read more
- JSJohnWritten on October 4, 20174.0 - GoodShow detailed ratings
Busy but good ...tour guides at sites normally very informative.. too much shopping leisure time for me in high traffic areas.. tourist traps. But historical parts very good and sites are fascinating! Food and accommodations above average
- LLeonieWritten on August 9, 20174.0 - GoodShow detailed ratings
This trip was excellent, the guides had so much knowledge, the accommodation is only 3 star, if the motel wasn't great the food was fantastic. Be prepared to be on the move as there is a lot of walking, we went when there was a heat wave and was still a... Read more
- FTFERIALWritten on August 19, 20164.0 - GoodShow detailed ratings
I love it....everything was great especially the Guide tour Oriana; SHE IS THE BEST in everything. .as far as knoledge in history...in telling stories. ..explanning any part we pass by ...Oriana is a beautiful person who know how to deal with all ages and... Read more
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
When and where does the tour end?
This tour ends in Athens after breakfast at the Acropolis Select hotel (hotel subject to change until finalised documents are released).
When and where does the tour start?
The first day of this tour is an arrivals day, which means that you can arrive at any time and head to the NH Villa Carpegna (hotel subject to change)! As there are no activities planned, your day is free for you to explore Rome and in the evening you will meet your Tour Director and fellow travellers at approximately 5pm.
Do you arrange airport transfers?
Airport transfers are not included in this tour, however, they are available at an additional cost. Please contact our Customer Support team to arrange this for you once your booking is confirmed.
Please note that arrival transfers from Fiumicino Leonardo da Vinci International Airport only departs at 8:00 am, 9:30 am, 11:30 am, 1:30 pm, 3:30 pm, 5:00 pm, 6:00 pm and 9:00 pm. As for departure transfers to Athens International Airport Eleftherios Venizelo, these are available 24 hours daily.
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Brandon14th June 2019
Italy & Greece with Aegean Cruise (from Rome to Athens)
- Upcoming departures
- August 2019
- September 2019
- October 2019
- March 2020
- April 2020
- May 2020
- June 2020
- July 2020
- August 2020
- September 2020
- October 2020
- MondayAug 26, 2019from Rome16 DaysTuesdaySep 10, 2019to AthensOnly 1 seat leftUSD $2,970Based on Double Room
- MondaySep 2, 2019from Rome16 DaysTuesdaySep 17, 2019to Athens0 seats leftUSD $2,970Based on Double RoomSold outSee similar tours on this date
- MondaySep 9, 2019from Rome16 DaysTuesdaySep 24, 2019to AthensOnly 1 seat leftUSD $2,970Based on Double Room
- MondaySep 16, 2019from Rome16 DaysTuesdayOct 1, 2019to AthensOnly 2 seats leftUSD $2,970Based on Double Room
- MondaySep 23, 2019from Rome16 DaysTuesdayOct 8, 2019to Athens8 seats leftUSD $2,890+ $129 TaxesBased on Double Room
- MondaySep 30, 2019from Rome16 DaysTuesdayOct 15, 2019to Athens9 seats leftUSD $2,890+ $129 TaxesBased on Double Room
- MondayOct 7, 2019from Rome16 DaysTuesdayOct 22, 2019to AthensOnly 2 seats leftUSD $2,740Based on Double Room
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
- EuroItaly and Greece
Plugs & Adapters
- Hepatitis A
- Recommended for Greece and Turkey. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Greece and Turkey. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Recommended for Turkey. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Rome is the starting point and Athens is the endpoint.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Cosmos to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- For any tour departing before 21 October 2019 a full payment is necessary. For tours departing after 21 October 2019, a minimum payment of $250 is required to confirm your booking with Cosmos. The final payment will be automatically charged to your credit card on the designated due date. The final payment of the remaining balance is required at least 60 days days prior to the departure date of your tour. TourRadar never charges you a booking fee and will charge you in the stated currency.
- Cancellation policy
- TourRadar is an authorised Agent of Cosmos. Please familiarise yourself with the Cosmos payment, cancellation and refund conditions.
- Payment methods
- The following cards are accepted for Cosmos tours: Visa, Maestro, Mastercard, American Express or PayPal. TourRadar does NOT charge you an extra fee for using any of these payment methods.
- Rome (Italy)
- 265 km
- Pisa (Italy)
- 69 km
- Florence (Italy)
- 186 km
- Verona (Italy)
- 103 km
- Venice (Italy)
- 114 km
- Ravenna (Italy)
- 138 km
- Ancona (Italy)
- 912 km
- Patra (Greece)
- 67 km
- Olympia (Greece)
- 106 km
- Tolon (Greece)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $2,740 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 12,033 tours in Europe
- covered by 571 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date.
- 4 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Italy & Greece with Aegean Cruise (from Rome to Athens)