Italy & Greece with Aegean Cruise
- Our saving
- US $ 2,773
- Age range
- 8 to 99 year olds
- Max Group Size
- Coach / Bus, Ship, Boat, Ferry
- Rather Poor
- LLeonieWritten on August 9, 20174.0 - GoodThis trip was excellent, the guides had so much knowledge, the accommodation is only 3 star, if the motel wasn't great the food was fantastic. Be prepared to be on the move as there is a lot of walking, we went when there was a heat wave and was still a very good tour, I definitely would travel Cosmos again.Show detailed ratings
- FTFERIALWritten on August 19, 20164.0 - GoodI love it....everything was great especially the Guide tour Oriana; SHE IS THE BEST in everything. .as far as knoledge in history...in telling stories. ..explanning any part we pass by ...Oriana is a beautiful person who know how to deal with all ages and kinds of people in tour. ..she personaly helped me cared and followed after my Mom who got sick during the trip...also our driver Georgeo in Italy is excellent in his job and being friendly will all of us....same in Athens everything was planned great only the ferri we had to wait long time to get in and the way of entering it was horrible was no arrangement at all and very crouded and unique organized. ...but the Crousesame were good even though we spent few hours were not enough in each island but was worth it to see them because they were many of them in short time. ....in General it was a GREAT Trip....Thank you all...Feria Toma.Show detailed ratings
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: ARRIVE IN ROME, ITALY
- Day 2: ROME
- Day 3: ROME–PISA–FLORENCE AREA
- Day 4: FLORENCE
- Day 5: FLORENCE AREA–VERONA–VENICE AREA
- Day 6: VENICE
- Day 7: VENICE AREA–RAVENNA–ANCONA (EMBARKATION)–OVERNIGHT FERRY CROSSING TO PATRAS, GREECE
- Day 8: PATRAS (DISEMBARKATION)–OLYMPIA
- Day 9: OLYMPIA–NAUPLIA
- Day 10: NAUPLIA–MYCENAE–ATHENS
- Day 11: ATHENS
- Day 12: ATHENS–LAVRION/PIRAEUS (EMBARKATION)–MYKONOS
- Day 13: KUSADASI, TURKEY–PATMOS, GREECE
- Day 14: HERAKLION–SANTORINI
- Day 15: LAVRION/PIRAEUS, GREECE (DISEMBARKATION)–ATHENS
- Day 16: ATHENS
AccommodationRated Average by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Good by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
- March 1, 2017
Will this tour suit me and my family?
This tour would be a great option for your family! Not only do you get to visit some of the most beautiful and well known cities in Italy and Greece, but you also get to explore some Greek islands as well. There are also currently triple rooms available, which is an added bonus for your family.
- March 1, 2017
Where can I find more detailed information about this tour?
A trip note - which contains essential information about your trip will be given to you. Information such as the daily itinerary, where to meet on the first day, what time the trip starts, how to get to the joining point hotel, included activities, visa information, etc will be mentioned in there. Please contact us for this.
- December 1, 2016
Why is there a set age range on the tours?
The tours limited to certain age groups for some different reasons, but the tour operators who have limitations to 18-39 year olds or similar are due to the style of the tour. They generally have an approach to touring which is specifically designed for young people, including but not limited to, less inclusions, budget accommodation and meals, facilitation of experiencing nightlife and clubbing at tour destinations and sometimes what might seem like a crass or unprofessional approach to leading a tour, to a more mature passenger. Youth passengers on these trips are often away from home for the first time and like to let loose a little.
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Emily Jane22nd December 2017
Italy & Greece with Aegean Cruise
- Upcoming departures
- April 2018
- May 2018
- June 2018
- July 2018
- August 2018
- September 2018
- October 2018
- MondayApr 2, 2018from Rome16 DaysTuesdayApr 17, 2018to AthensOnly 3 seats left$50$3,071-2%USD $3,021Based on Double Room
- MondayApr 9, 2018from Rome16 DaysTuesdayApr 24, 2018to AthensOnly 2 seats left$50$3,071-2%USD $3,021Based on Double Room
- MondayMay 7, 2018from Rome16 DaysTuesdayMay 22, 2018to Athens10+ seats left$50$2,983-2%USD $2,933+ $138 TaxesBased on Double Room
- MondayMay 14, 2018from Rome16 DaysTuesdayMay 29, 2018to Athens9 seats left$50$2,983-2%USD $2,933+ $138 TaxesBased on Double Room
- MondayMay 28, 2018from Rome16 DaysTuesdayJun 12, 2018to Athens7 seats left$50$2,983-2%USD $2,933+ $138 TaxesBased on Double Room
- MondayJun 4, 2018from Rome16 DaysTuesdayJun 19, 2018to Athens10+ seats left$50$2,983-2%USD $2,933+ $138 TaxesBased on Double Room
- MondayJun 11, 2018from Rome16 DaysTuesdayJun 26, 2018to Athens9 seats left$50$2,983-2%USD $2,933+ $138 TaxesBased on Double Room
- MondayJul 2, 2018from Rome16 DaysTuesdayJul 17, 2018to AthensOnly 3 seats left$50$3,161-2%USD $3,111Based on Double Room
- MondayJul 9, 2018from Rome16 DaysTuesdayJul 24, 2018to Athens10+ seats left$50$3,023-2%USD $2,973+ $138 TaxesBased on Double Room
- MondayJul 23, 2018from Rome16 DaysTuesdayAug 7, 2018to Athens0 seats leftUSD $3,161Based on Double RoomSold outSee similar tours on this date
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
- EuroItaly and Greece
Plugs & Adapters
- Hepatitis A
- Recommended for Greece and Turkey. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Greece and Turkey. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Recommended for Turkey. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Rome is the starting point and Athens is the endpoint.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Cosmos to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $250 to confirm this Cosmos booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 19 May 2018 the full payment of $2,773 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $2773 for Italy & Greece with Aegean Cruise, but the deposit of $250 is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Cosmos tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Rome (Italy)
- 265 km
- Pisa (Italy)
- 69 km
- Florence (Italy)
- 186 km
- Verona (Italy)
- 103 km
- Venice (Italy)
- 114 km
- Ravenna (Italy)
- 138 km
- Ancona (Italy)
- 912 km
- Patra (Greece)
- 67 km
- Olympia (Greece)
- 106 km
- Tolon (Greece)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $2,773 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 7,433 tours in Europe
- covered by 191 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date.
- 2 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Italy & Greece with Aegean Cruise