Italy & Greece with Aegean Cruise
- Our saving
- US $ 2,710
- Age range
- 8 to 99 year olds
- Max Group Size
- Coach / Bus, Ship, Boat, Ferry
- Rather Poor
- LLeonieWritten on August 9, 20174.0 - GoodThis trip was excellent, the guides had so much knowledge, the accommodation is only 3 star, if the motel wasn't great the food was fantastic. Be prepared to be on the move as there is a lot of walking, we went when there was a heat wave and was still a very good tour, I definitely would travel Cosmos again.Show detailed ratings
- FTFERIALWritten on August 19, 20164.0 - GoodI love it....everything was great especially the Guide tour Oriana; SHE IS THE BEST in everything. .as far as knoledge in history...in telling stories. ..explanning any part we pass by ...Oriana is a beautiful person who know how to deal with all ages and kinds of people in tour. ..she personaly helped me cared and followed after my Mom who got sick during the trip...also our driver Georgeo in Italy is excellent in his job and being friendly will all of us....same in Athens everything was planned great only the ferri we had to wait long time to get in and the way of entering it was horrible was no arrangement at all and very crouded and unique organized. ...but the Crousesame were good even though we spent few hours were not enough in each island but was worth it to see them because they were many of them in short time. ....in General it was a GREAT Trip....Thank you all...Feria Toma.Show detailed ratings
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: ARRIVE IN ROME, ITALY
- Day 2: ROME
- Day 3: ROME–PISA–FLORENCE AREA
- Day 4: FLORENCE
- Day 5: FLORENCE AREA–VERONA–VENICE AREA
- Day 6: VENICE
- Day 7: VENICE AREA–RAVENNA–ANCONA (EMBARKATION)–OVERNIGHT FERRY CROSSING TO PATRAS, GREECE
- Day 8: PATRAS (DISEMBARKATION)–OLYMPIA
- Day 9: OLYMPIA–NAUPLIA
- Day 10: NAUPLIA–MYCENAE–ATHENS
- Day 11: ATHENS
- Day 12: ATHENS–LAVRION/PIRAEUS (EMBARKATION)–MYKONOS
- Day 13: KUSADASI, TURKEY–PATMOS, GREECE
- Day 14: HERAKLION–SANTORINI
- Day 15: LAVRION/PIRAEUS, GREECE (DISEMBARKATION)–ATHENS
- Day 16: ATHENS
AccommodationRated Average by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Good by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
- April 20, 2018
When and where does the tour end?
This tour ends in Athens with breakfast in the morning. The hotel will not be confirmed until your final documents are released, but it will most likely be Acropolis Select.
- April 20, 2018
When and where does the tour start?
The first day of this tour is an arrivals day, which means that you can arrive at any time! The joining hotel on this tour will be confirmed 4 weeks prior to the tour but will most likely be NH Villa Carpegna. The day is free for you to explore Rome. In the evening you will meet your Tour Director and fellow travellers, have you already arrived.
- April 20, 2018
Do you arrange airport transfers?
Airport transfers are not included in this tour, however, they are available at an additional cost. Contact our Customer Support team to arrange this.
Be aware that arrival transfers from Fiumicino Leonardo da Vinci International Airport only departs at 8:00 am, 9:30 am, 11:30 am, 1:30 pm, 3:30 pm, 5:00 pm, 6:00 pm and 9:00 pm. As for departure transfers to Athens International Airport Eleftherios Venizelo, these are available 24 hours daily.
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Danielle6th March 2018
Italy & Greece with Aegean Cruise
- Upcoming departures
- May 2018
- June 2018
- July 2018
- August 2018
- September 2018
- October 2018
- MondayMay 7, 2018from Rome16 DaysTuesdayMay 22, 2018to AthensOnly 2 seats left$125USD $2,996Based on Double Room
- MondayMay 14, 2018from Rome16 DaysTuesdayMay 29, 2018to AthensOnly 1 seat left$125USD $2,996Based on Double Room
- MondayMay 28, 2018from Rome16 DaysTuesdayJun 12, 2018to Athens7 seats left$119USD $2,864+ $138 TaxesBased on Double Room
- MondayJun 4, 2018from Rome16 DaysTuesdayJun 19, 2018to Athens10+ seats left$119USD $2,864+ $138 TaxesBased on Double Room
- MondayJun 11, 2018from Rome16 DaysTuesdayJun 26, 2018to AthensOnly 3 seats left$125USD $2,996Based on Double Room
- MondayJul 2, 2018from Rome16 DaysTuesdayJul 17, 2018to AthensOnly 3 seats left$126USD $3,035Based on Double Room
- MondayJul 9, 2018from Rome16 DaysTuesdayJul 24, 2018to Athens10+ seats left$121USD $2,902+ $138 TaxesBased on Double Room
- MondayJul 23, 2018from Rome16 DaysTuesdayAug 7, 2018to Athens0 seats left$126USD $3,035Based on Double RoomSold outSee similar tours on this date
- MondayAug 6, 2018from Rome16 DaysTuesdayAug 21, 2018to AthensOnly 2 seats left$126USD $3,035Based on Double Room
- MondayAug 13, 2018from Rome16 DaysTuesdayAug 28, 2018to Athens0 seats left$126USD $3,035Based on Double RoomSold outSee similar tours on this date
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
- EuroItaly and Greece
Plugs & Adapters
- Hepatitis A
- Recommended for Greece and Turkey. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Greece and Turkey. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Recommended for Turkey. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Rome is the starting point and Athens is the endpoint.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Cosmos to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $250 to confirm this Cosmos booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 23 June 2018 the full payment of $2,710 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $2710 for Italy & Greece with Aegean Cruise, but the deposit of $250 is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Cosmos tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Rome (Italy)
- 265 km
- Pisa (Italy)
- 69 km
- Florence (Italy)
- 186 km
- Verona (Italy)
- 103 km
- Venice (Italy)
- 114 km
- Ravenna (Italy)
- 138 km
- Ancona (Italy)
- 912 km
- Patra (Greece)
- 67 km
- Olympia (Greece)
- 106 km
- Tolon (Greece)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $2,710 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 7,662 tours in Europe
- covered by 202 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date.
- 2 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Italy & Greece with Aegean Cruise