Italy & Greece with Aegean Cruise (from Rome to Athens)
- US $ 2,961
- Age range
- 8 to 99 year olds
- Max Group Size
- Coach / Bus, Ship, Boat, Ferry
- Travel style
- Rather Poor
- T.J.Written on June 18, 20184.5 - ExcellentOur tour was absolutely amazing. Our bus drivers were great, our local guides were excellent and our tour group was a lot of fun. Our tour director, Oreana, absolutely made the trip, though. She was incredibly knowledgeable, lots of fun and absolutely on top of everything. We'd book with Cosmos again in a heart beat.Show detailed ratings
- JSJohnWritten on October 4, 20174.0 - GoodBusy but good ...tour guides at sites normally very informative.. too much shopping leisure time for me in high traffic areas.. tourist traps. But historical parts very good and sites are fascinating! Food and accommodations above averageShow detailed ratings
- LLeonieWritten on August 9, 20174.0 - GoodThis trip was excellent, the guides had so much knowledge, the accommodation is only 3 star, if the motel wasn't great the food was fantastic. Be prepared to be on the move as there is a lot of walking, we went when there was a heat wave and was still a very good tour, I definitely would travel Cosmos again.Show detailed ratings
- FTFERIALWritten on August 19, 20164.0 - GoodI love it....everything was great especially the Guide tour Oriana; SHE IS THE BEST in everything. .as far as knoledge in history...in telling stories. ..explanning any part we pass by ...Oriana is a beautiful person who know how to deal with all ages and kinds of people in tour. ..she personaly helped me cared and followed after my Mom who got sick during the trip...also our driver Georgeo in Italy is excellent in his job and being friendly will all of us....same in Athens everything was planned great only the ferri we had to wait long time to get in and the way of entering it was horrible was no arrangement at all and very crouded and unique organized. ...but the Crousesame were good even though we spent few hours were not enough in each island but was worth it to see them because they were many of them in short time. ....in General it was a GREAT Trip....Thank you all...Feria Toma.Show detailed ratings
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: ARRIVE IN ROME, ITALY
- Day 2: ROME
- Day 3: ROME–PISA–FLORENCE AREA
- Day 4: FLORENCE
- Day 5: FLORENCE AREA–VERONA–VENICE AREA
- Day 6: VENICE
- Day 7: VENICE AREA–RAVENNA–ANCONA (EMBARKATION)–OVERNIGHT FERRY CROSSING TO PATRAS, GREECE
- Day 8: PATRAS (DISEMBARKATION)–OLYMPIA
- Day 9: OLYMPIA–NAUPLIA
- Day 10: NAUPLIA–MYCENAE–ATHENS
- Day 11: ATHENS
- Day 12: ATHENS–LAVRION/PIRAEUS (EMBARKATION)–MYKONOS
- Day 13: KUSADASI, TURKEY–PATMOS, GREECE
- Day 14: HERAKLION–SANTORINI
- Day 15: LAVRION/PIRAEUS, GREECE (DISEMBARKATION)–ATHENS
- Day 16: ATHENS
AccommodationRated Good by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Good by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
When and where does the tour end?
This tour ends in Athens after breakfast at the Acropolis Select hotel (hotel subject to change until finalised documents are released).
When and where does the tour start?
The first day of this tour is an arrivals day, which means that you can arrive at any time and head to the NH Villa Carpegna (hotel subject to change)! As there are no activities planned, your day is free for you to explore Rome and in the evening you will meet your Tour Director and fellow travellers at approximately 5pm.
Do you arrange airport transfers?
Airport transfers are not included in this tour, however, they are available at an additional cost. Please contact our Customer Support team to arrange this for you once your booking is confirmed.
Please note that arrival transfers from Fiumicino Leonardo da Vinci International Airport only departs at 8:00 am, 9:30 am, 11:30 am, 1:30 pm, 3:30 pm, 5:00 pm, 6:00 pm and 9:00 pm. As for departure transfers to Athens International Airport Eleftherios Venizelo, these are available 24 hours daily.
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Jane7th September 2018
Italy & Greece with Aegean Cruise (from Rome to Athens)
- Upcoming departures
- September 2018
- October 2018
- April 2019
- May 2019
- June 2019
- July 2019
- August 2019
- September 2019
- October 2019
- MondaySep 24, 2018from Rome16 DaysTuesdayOct 9, 2018to AthensOnly 1 seat leftUSD $3,121Based on Double Room
- MondayOct 1, 2018from Rome16 DaysTuesdayOct 16, 2018to AthensOnly 1 seat leftUSD $3,031Based on Double Room
- MondayOct 8, 2018from Rome16 DaysTuesdayOct 23, 2018to AthensOnly 1 seat leftUSD $2,961Based on Double Room
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
- EuroItaly and Greece
Plugs & Adapters
- Hepatitis A
- Recommended for Greece and Turkey. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Greece and Turkey. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Recommended for Turkey. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Rome is the starting point and Athens is the endpoint.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Cosmos to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $250 to confirm this Cosmos booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 20 November 2018 the full payment of $2,961 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $2961 for Italy & Greece with Aegean Cruise (from Rome to Athens), but the deposit of $250 is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Cosmos tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Rome (Italy)
- 265 km
- Pisa (Italy)
- 69 km
- Florence (Italy)
- 186 km
- Verona (Italy)
- 103 km
- Venice (Italy)
- 114 km
- Ravenna (Italy)
- 138 km
- Ancona (Italy)
- 912 km
- Patra (Greece)
- 67 km
- Olympia (Greece)
- 106 km
- Tolon (Greece)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $2,961 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 9,819 tours in Europe
- covered by 256 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date.
- 3 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Italy & Greece with Aegean Cruise (from Rome to Athens)