Italy & Greece
- Our saving
- US $ 1,900
- Age range
- 8 to 99 year olds
- Max Group Size
- Coach / Bus, Boat, Ferry
Other reviews about Cosmos:Write a review
- Berenice Leslie's review about another Cosmos tour4.0 - GoodVery much as the brochure; knowledgeable guide and good local guides. Expert safe driver. Be aware that the footing was... Read more
- Antoinette Drennan's review about another Cosmos tour4.5 - ExcellentWe loved our Best of Greece tour with our amazing guide Margarita and extraordinary bus driver. Most of the accommodati... Read more
- Tat Yee, Winnie Chu's review about another Cosmos tour4.0 - Goodhotels and breakfast in sicily are generally inadequate and not so fresh and not up-to-standard. 4-star hotels are requi... Read more
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: ARRIVE IN ROME, ITALY
- Day 2: ROME
- Day 3: ROME–PISA–FLORENCE AREA
- Day 4: FLORENCE
- Day 5: FLORENCE AREA–VERONA–VENICE AREA
- Day 6: VENICE
- Day 7: VENICE AREA–RAVENNA–ANCONA (EMBARKATION)–OVERNIGHT FERRY CROSSING TO PATRAS, GREECE
- Day 8: PATRAS (DISEMBARKATION)–OLYMPIA
- Day 9: OLYMPIA–NAUPLIA
- Day 10: NAUPLIA–MYCENAE–ATHENS
- Day 11: ATHENS
- Day 12: ATHENS
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
- March 1, 2017
Does this package include airfare?
We specialise in giving you the best tours from around the world, however the tours we offer do not include airfare and we do not book or advise on airfare. You will be responsible for booking your flights to meet with the group at the starting city. We do not recommend booking airfare before confirming your tour.
- February 1, 2017
Is this a group travel or an individual type of travel?
This is a guided group tour with a maximum group size of 51 passengers. The average group size on a Cosmos tour is typically around 40 passengers.
- December 1, 2016
Do you have age limits on trips to greece and italy?
Cosmos does not have any upper age restrictions on their tours and only requires for their passengers to be a minimum of 8 years old.
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Sandra9th January 2018
Italy & Greece
- Upcoming departures
- May 2018
- June 2018
- July 2018
- August 2018
- September 2018
- October 2018
- MondayMay 7, 2018from Rome12 DaysFridayMay 18, 2018to AthensOnly 2 seats left$84USD $2,005Based on Double Room
- MondayMay 14, 2018from Rome12 DaysFridayMay 25, 2018to AthensOnly 1 seat left$84USD $2,005Based on Double Room
- MondayMay 28, 2018from Rome12 DaysFridayJun 8, 2018to Athens7 seats left$84USD $2,005Based on Double Room
- MondayJun 4, 2018from Rome12 DaysFridayJun 15, 2018to Athens10+ seats left$84USD $2,005Based on Double Room
- MondayJun 11, 2018from Rome12 DaysFridayJun 22, 2018to Athens0 seats left$84USD $2,005Based on Double Room
- MondayJul 2, 2018from Rome12 DaysFridayJul 13, 2018to Athens10+ seats left$83USD $1,986Based on Double Room
- MondayJul 9, 2018from Rome12 DaysFridayJul 20, 2018to Athens10+ seats left$83USD $1,986Based on Double Room
- MondayJul 23, 2018from Rome12 DaysFridayAug 3, 2018to Athens0 seats left$83USD $1,986Based on Double Room
- MondayAug 6, 2018from Rome12 DaysFridayAug 17, 2018to Athens10+ seats left$83USD $1,986Based on Double Room
- MondayAug 13, 2018from Rome12 DaysFridayAug 24, 2018to Athens0 seats left$83USD $1,986Based on Double Room
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
- EuroItaly and Greece
Plugs & Adapters
- Hepatitis A
- Recommended for Greece. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Greece. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Rome is the starting point and Athens is the endpoint.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Cosmos to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $250 to confirm this Cosmos booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 21 June 2018 the full payment of $1,900 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $1900 for Italy & Greece, but the deposit of $250 is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Cosmos tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Rome (Italy)
- 265 km
- Pisa (Italy)
- 69 km
- Florence (Italy)
- 186 km
- Verona (Italy)
- 103 km
- Venice (Italy)
- 114 km
- Ravenna (Italy)
- 138 km
- Ancona (Italy)
- 912 km
- Patra (Greece)
- 67 km
- Olympia (Greece)
- 106 km
- Tolon (Greece)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $1,900 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 7,672 tours in Europe
- covered by 201 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date.
- 17,718 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Europe tours