Rome, Sorrento & Capri
- Our saving
- US $ 1,519
- Rather Poor
- GGGloriaWritten on May 2, 20183.5 - GoodAs a solo traveller I was made to feel very comfortable by all my fellow travellers in the tour. While the tour is good, Amalfi is touristy and overrated. The included meals were average and did not give any taste of authentic taste and flavours. We were treated to very average pastas.Show detailed ratings
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: ARRIVE IN ROME, ITALY
- Day 2: ROME
- Day 3: ROME
- Day 4: ROME–MONTECASSINO–POMPEII–NAPLES–CAPRI
- Day 5: CAPRI
- Day 6: CAPRI–SORRENTO AREA. EXCURSION TO AMALFITAN COAST
- Day 7: SORRENTO
- Day 8: SORRENTO AREA–ROME
- Day 9: ROME
AccommodationRated Average by past passengers
MealsRated Average by past passengers
TransportRated Good by past passengers
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
Will accommodation be included?
Accommodation is included in the price of the tour.
Can I join the tour later or leave the tour early?
You can join the group after Rome, or depart early. The price of the tour won't alter as this is a package tour.
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- James12th May 2018
Rome, Sorrento & Capri
- Upcoming departures
- March 2019
- April 2019
- May 2019
- June 2019
- July 2019
- August 2019
- September 2019
- October 2019
- FridayMar 29, 2019from Rome9 DaysSaturdayApr 6, 2019to Rome10+ seats left$50$1,569-3%USD $1,519Based on Double Room
- FridayApr 5, 2019from Rome9 DaysSaturdayApr 13, 2019to Rome10+ seats left$50$1,599-3%USD $1,549Based on Double Room
- FridayApr 12, 2019from Rome9 DaysSaturdayApr 20, 2019to RomeOnly 3 seats left$50$1,649-3%USD $1,599Based on Double Room
- FridayApr 19, 2019from Rome9 DaysSaturdayApr 27, 2019to Rome0 seats leftUSD $1,649Based on Double RoomSold outSee similar tours on this date
- FridayApr 26, 2019from Rome9 DaysSaturdayMay 4, 2019to Rome10+ seats left$50$1,649-3%USD $1,599Based on Double Room
- FridayMay 3, 2019from Rome9 DaysSaturdayMay 11, 2019to Rome10+ seats left$50$1,689-3%USD $1,639Based on Double Room
- FridayMay 10, 2019from Rome9 DaysSaturdayMay 18, 2019to RomeOnly 2 seats left$50$1,689-3%USD $1,639Based on Double Room
- FridayMay 17, 2019from Rome9 DaysSaturdayMay 25, 2019to Rome10+ seats left$50$1,689-3%USD $1,639Based on Double Room
- FridayMay 24, 2019from Rome9 DaysSaturdayJun 1, 2019to RomeOnly 3 seats left$50$1,689-3%USD $1,639Based on Double Room
- FridayMay 31, 2019from Rome9 DaysSaturdayJun 8, 2019to RomeOnly 2 seats left$50$1,689-3%USD $1,639Based on Double Room
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Plugs & Adapters
- Start and end in Rome.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Cosmos to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $250 to confirm this Cosmos booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 18 December 2018 the full payment of $1,519 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $1519 for Rome, Sorrento & Capri, but the deposit of $250 is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Cosmos tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Rome (Italy)
- 211 km
- Pompei (Italy)
- 23 km
- Naples (Italy)
- 33 km
- Capri (Italy)
- 15 km
- Sorrento (Italy)
- 212 km
- Rome (Italy)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $1,519 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 9,394 tours in Europe
- covered by 259 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date.
- 1 Genuine Review
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Rome, Sorrento & Capri