Rome, Sorrento & Capri
- US $ 1,599
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: ARRIVE IN ROME, ITALY
- Day 2: ROME
- Day 3: ROME
- Day 4: ROME–MONTECASSINO–POMPEII–NAPLES–CAPRI
- Day 5: CAPRI
- Day 6: CAPRI–SORRENTO AREA. EXCURSION TO AMALFITAN COAST
- Day 7: SORRENTO
- Day 8: SORRENTO AREA–ROME
- Day 9: ROME
AccommodationRated Average by past passengers
GuideRated Average by past passengers
MealsRated Average by past passengers
TransportRated Good by past passengers
- Rather Poor
- CharlesWritten on June 20, 20193.5 - GoodShow detailed ratings
itinerary was what we wanted. not enough time in Pompei. Hotels could have been a little nicer, closer to the cities.Review collected by Cosmos
- GGGloriaWritten on May 2, 20183.5 - GoodShow detailed ratings
As a solo traveller I was made to feel very comfortable by all my fellow travellers in the tour. While the tour is good, Amalfi is touristy and overrated. The included meals were average and did not give any taste of authentic taste and flavours. We were... Read more
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
Will accommodation be included?
Accommodation is included in the price of the tour.
Can I join the tour later or leave the tour early?
You can join the group after Rome, or depart early. The price of the tour won't alter as this is a package tour.
- Western Europe Travel Guide
- TourRadar presents The Sorrento Peninsula
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Simonetta7th July 2019
Rome, Sorrento & Capri
- Upcoming departures
- September 2019
- October 2019
- April 2020
- May 2020
- June 2020
- July 2020
- August 2020
- September 2020
- October 2020
- FridaySep 27, 2019from Rome9 DaysSaturdayOct 5, 2019to Rome0 seats leftUSD $1,689Based on Double RoomSold outSee similar tours on this date
- FridayOct 4, 2019from Rome9 DaysSaturdayOct 12, 2019to RomeOnly 3 seats leftUSD $1,639Based on Double Room
- FridayOct 11, 2019from Rome9 DaysSaturdayOct 19, 2019to Rome10+ seats leftUSD $1,599Based on Double Room
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Plugs & Adapters
- Start and end in Rome.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Cosmos to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- For any tour departing before 21 November 2019 a full payment is necessary. For tours departing after 21 November 2019, a minimum payment of $250 is required to confirm your booking with Cosmos. The final payment will be automatically charged to your credit card on the designated due date. The final payment of the remaining balance is required at least 60 days days prior to the departure date of your tour. TourRadar never charges you a booking fee and will charge you in the stated currency.
- Cancellation policy
- TourRadar is an authorised Agent of Cosmos. Please familiarise yourself with the Cosmos payment, cancellation and refund conditions. TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees.
- Payment methods
- The following cards are accepted for Cosmos tours: Visa, Maestro, Mastercard, American Express or PayPal. TourRadar does NOT charge you an extra fee for using any of these payment methods.
- Rome (Italy)
- 211 km
- Pompei (Italy)
- 23 km
- Naples (Italy)
- 33 km
- Capri (Italy)
- 15 km
- Sorrento (Italy)
- 212 km
- Rome (Italy)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $1,599 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 12,225 tours in Europe
- covered by 552 different operators in Europe
- Use Discounts and Credits*
- Past passenger discounts or credits, early-bird savings, child discounts, and multi-person discounts offered by the tour operator may be applicable when you book with TourRadar. *Discounts and credits are subject to the tour operator terms and conditions.
- 1 Genuine Review
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Rome, Sorrento & Capri