Discover Japan with Hiroshima 2018
- Rather Poor
- SMSusanWritten on May 23, 20175.0 - ExcellentThe cultural aspect of the tour was excellent. I would have been happy with even more and a few fewer temples/shrines. Accommodations, transportation, and food were excellent. Special dinners were disappointing because two of the three were buffets, which don't promote getting to know your fellow travelers (also, we didn't have name tags) and none of the three had any special activity such as a speaker or music or entertainment. This tour had a full schedule with considerable walking and stair climbing, and limited free time - which was fine with me. I definitely feel like I got my money's worth. Our guide was very knowledgeable, well organized, very helpful, and spoke English quite well.Show detailed ratings
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: ARRIVE IN TOKYO, JAPAN
- Day 2: TOKYO
- Day 3: TOKYO. MOUNT FUJI EXCURSION
- Day 4: TOKYO–MATSUMOTO–TAKAYAMA
- Day 5: TAKAYAMA
- Day 6: TAKAYAMA–SHIRAKAWA–KANAZAWA
- Day 7: KANAZAWA–KYOTO
- Day 8: KYOTO
- Day 9: KYOTO. NARA EXCURSION
- Day 10: KYOTO–HIROSHIMA
- Day 11: HIROSHIMA
- Day 12: HIROSHIMA
AccommodationRated Excellent by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Good by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
What is the maximum group size for this tour?
This trip with Globus averages around 36 people and the maximum group size is 40.
Do you only go on the set dates? Or can I start a new group?
Unfortunately it is not possible to start a new group, the tour only departs on the dates listed.
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Hamish13th March 2018
Discover Japan with Hiroshima 2018
- Upcoming departures
- September 2018
- October 2018
- March 2019
- April 2019
- May 2019
- June 2019
- July 2019
- August 2019
- September 2019
- October 2019
- TuesdaySep 25, 2018from Tokyo12 DaysSaturdayOct 6, 2018to Hiroshima0 seats leftUSD $5,399Based on Double Room
- TuesdayOct 2, 2018from Tokyo12 DaysSaturdayOct 13, 2018to Hiroshima0 seats leftUSD $5,399Based on Double Room
- TuesdayOct 9, 2018from Tokyo12 DaysSaturdayOct 20, 2018to Hiroshima0 seats leftUSD $5,399Based on Double Room
- TuesdayOct 16, 2018from Tokyo12 DaysSaturdayOct 27, 2018to Hiroshima0 seats leftUSD $5,399Based on Double Room
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Plugs & Adapters
- Hepatitis A
- Recommended for Japan. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Japan. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Japanese B encephalitis
- Recommended for Japan. Ideally 1 month before travel.
- Tokyo is the starting point and Hiroshima is the endpoint.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Globus to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $250 to confirm this Globus booking. The remaining balance is then payable 50 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 9 November 2018 the full payment of $0 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 50 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $0 for Discover Japan with Hiroshima 2018, but the deposit of $250 is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Globus tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Tokyo (Japan)
- 92 km
- Lake Kawaguchi (Japan)
- 40 km
- Fuji (Japan)
- 136 km
- Matsumoto (Japan)
- 65 km
- Takayama (Japan)
- 225 km
- Kamakura (Japan)
- 293 km
- Kanazawa (Japan)
- 190 km
- Kyoto (Japan)
- 188 km
- Kurashiki (Japan)
- 159 km
- Osaka (Japan)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $0 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 5,827 tours in Asia
- covered by 286 different operators in Asia
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 50 days prior to the departure date.
- 1 Genuine Review
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Discover Japan with Hiroshima 2018