Discover Japan (from Tokyo to Kyoto)
- Our saving
- US $ 4,274
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: ARRIVE IN TOKYO, JAPAN
- Day 2: TOKYO
- Day 3: TOKYO. MOUNT FUJI EXCURSION
- Day 4: TOKYO–MATSUMOTO–TAKAYAMA
- Day 5: TAKAYAMA
- Day 6: TAKAYAMA–SHIRAKAWA–KANAZAWA
- Day 7: KANAZAWA–KYOTO
- Day 8: KYOTO
- Day 9: KYOTO. NARA EXCURSION
- Day 10: KYOTO
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
AccommodationRated Excellent by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Excellent by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
- Rather Poor
- BHBrianWritten on April 5, 20195.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
It was good that we got to the sites early to beat the crowds. Tomoko was a very caring and knowledgeable tour guide. The bus drivers were efficient and professional. I would definitely recommend this trip. At times, we were a bit rushed to get through... Read more
- SMSusanWritten on May 23, 20175.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
The cultural aspect of the tour was excellent. I would have been happy with even more and a few fewer temples/shrines. Accommodations, transportation, and food were excellent. Special dinners were disappointing because two of the three were buffets, which... Read more
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
Will I receive a full refund if you are not able to confirm my travel plans for this reservation?
It generally takes 2 to 3 business days to receive a response as all hotels and transport suppliers need to be contacted. If space is available, you'll be booked and confirmed on the tour, if space is not available, then you will be issued a full refund.
Are there any optional excursions available on this trip?
All listed activities are included in the price and you will see in the trip notes there are currently no optional excursions listed, which means great value for money. This is subject to change and availability.
How do we travel around Japan?
You will be travelling via private coach and train. The average travel time varies from day to day and can be dependant on traffic - but your guide will ensure there are driving breaks every 2 hours at a minimum and that you are comfortable and breaking up the driving distances. The longest drive day is from Mt Fuji to Takysama via the Alps, and even this drive takes a maximum 5 hours if you drive straight there - you will be stopping to sightsee on the way, so no super long drive days.
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- David17th July 2019
Discover Japan (from Tokyo to Kyoto)
- Upcoming departures
- September 2019
- October 2019
- March 2020
- April 2020
- May 2020
- June 2020
- July 2020
- August 2020
- September 2020
- October 2020
- TuesdaySep 3, 2019from Tokyo10 DaysThursdaySep 12, 2019to Kyoto0 seats leftUSD $4,299Based on Double RoomSold outSee similar tours on this date
- TuesdaySep 10, 2019from Tokyo10 DaysThursdaySep 19, 2019to Kyoto0 seats leftUSD $4,299Based on Double RoomSold outSee similar tours on this date
- TuesdaySep 17, 2019from Tokyo10 DaysThursdaySep 26, 2019to KyotoOnly 3 seats leftUSD $4,299Based on Double Room
- TuesdaySep 24, 2019from Tokyo10 DaysThursdayOct 3, 2019to KyotoOnly 1 seat leftUSD $4,299Based on Double Room
- TuesdayOct 1, 2019from Tokyo10 DaysThursdayOct 10, 2019to KyotoOnly 1 seat leftUSD $4,299Based on Double Room
- TuesdayOct 15, 2019from Tokyo10 DaysThursdayOct 24, 2019to KyotoOnly 1 seat leftUSD $4,299Based on Double Room
- TuesdayMar 24, 2020from Tokyo10 DaysThursdayApr 2, 2020to Kyoto10+ seats left$225$4,499-5%USD $4,274Based on Double Room
- TuesdayMar 31, 2020from Tokyo10 DaysThursdayApr 9, 2020to Kyoto10+ seats left$225$4,499-5%USD $4,274Based on Double Room
- TuesdayApr 7, 2020from Tokyo10 DaysThursdayApr 16, 2020to Kyoto8 seats left$225$4,499-5%USD $4,274Based on Double Room
- TuesdayApr 14, 2020from Tokyo10 DaysThursdayApr 23, 2020to Kyoto10+ seats left$225$4,499-5%USD $4,274Based on Double Room
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Plugs & Adapters
- Hepatitis A
- Recommended for Japan. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Japan. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Japanese B encephalitis
- Recommended for Japan. Ideally 1 month before travel.
- Tokyo is the starting point and Kyoto is the endpoint.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Globus to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- For any tour departing before 11 October 2019 a full payment is necessary. For tours departing after 11 October 2019, a minimum payment of $250 is required to confirm your booking with Globus. The final payment will be automatically charged to your credit card on the designated due date. The final payment of the remaining balance is required at least 50 days days prior to the departure date of your tour. TourRadar never charges you a booking fee and will charge you in the stated currency.
- Cancellation policy
- TourRadar is an authorised Agent of Globus. Please familiarise yourself with the Globus payment, cancellation and refund conditions.
- Payment methods
- The following cards are accepted for Globus tours: Visa, Maestro, Mastercard, American Express or PayPal. TourRadar does NOT charge you an extra fee for using any of these payment methods.
- Tokyo (Japan)
- 115 km
- Fuji (Japan)
- 136 km
- Matsumoto (Japan)
- 65 km
- Takayama (Japan)
- 35 km
- Shirakawa (Japan)
- 38 km
- Kanazawa (Japan)
- 190 km
- Kyoto (Japan)
- 36 km
- Nara (Japan)
- 36 km
- Kyoto (Japan)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $4,274 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 12,009 tours in Asia
- covered by 858 different operators in Asia
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 50 days prior to the departure date.
- 2 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Discover Japan (from Tokyo to Kyoto)