Spirit of South America with Amazon & Galápagos Cruise
- Tour Operator:
- Max group size:
- Age range:
- 5 to 80
- Operated in:
- Tour id:
- Hygiene Measures:
Places You’ll See
- Rio de Janeiro
- Buenos Aires
- Iguazu Falls
- Sacred Valley
- Machu Picchu
- San Cristóbal Island
- Santa Cruz Island
- Discover the wonders of the Galapagos on a 4-night cruise
- Bask in the spectacular natural beauty of the Sacred Valley
- Keep an eye out for wildife as you delve deep into the Amazon jungle
- Day 1: ARRIVE IN MANAUS, BRAZIL
- Day 2: MANAUS–AMAZON JUNGLE
- Day 3: AMAZON JUNGLE
- Day 4: AMAZON JUNGLE–MANAUS–RIO DE JANEIRO
- Day 5: RIO DE JANEIRO, BRAZIL
- Day 6: RIO DE JANEIRO
- Day 7: RIO DE JANEIRO
- Day 8: RIO DE JANEIRO–BUENOS AIRES, ARGENTINA
- Day 9: BUENOS AIRES
- Day 10: BUENOS AIRES
- Day 11: BUENOS AIRES–IGUASSU FALLS
- Day 12: IGUASSU FALLS–LIMA, PERU
- Day 13: LIMA
- Day 14: LIMA–CUSCO–SACRED VALLEY
- Day 15: SACRED VALLEY–MACHU PICCHU
- Day 16: MACHU PICCHU–CUSCO
- Day 17: CUSCO
- Day 18: CUSCO–LIMA
- Day 19: LIMA–QUITO, ECUADOR
- Day 20: QUITO
- Day 21: QUITO–SAN CRISTOBAL ISLAND (EMBARKATION)–GALÁPAGOS CRUISING
- Day 22: CRUISING: ESPAÑOLA ISLAND
- Day 23: CRUISING: FLOREANA ISLAND
- Day 24: CRUISING: SANTA CRUZ ISLAND
- Day 25: CRUISING: SANTA CRUZ–BALTRA (DISEMBARKATION)–GUAYAQUIL
- Day 26: GUAYAQUIL
- COVID-19 Health & Safety Measures
- Additional Services
- Additional Services
Where You'll Stay
Operated by Globus
It began more than 90 years ago, when a young man purchased a boat to transport visitors across Lake Lugano, Switzerland. Who would have thought that this single boat would launch one of the world's leading travel companies? Today, the Globus family of brands is a global company reaching every corner of the world, yet remains family-owned and steeped in the values Antonio Mantegazza had when he set out across Lake Lugano in 1928 - to enlighten travelers by showing them the very best of the destinations we know so well. At Globus, we create first-class escorted tours with just the right balance of included features & free time. We’re all about hidden gems, not hidden charges. We throw in more visits, toss in more experiences & include more sightseeing, all in the price of the vacation.Read more
Reduce Carbon Emissions
- Overall RatingExcellent
- HCHeather· August 9th, 2019The best trip I have ever been on!Trip date: July 2019
Dates & Availability
Take advantage of our 0% interest instalment plan on selected departures. Learn More
- Friday26 May, 2023Tuesday20 Jun, 2023EnglishBased on Category ST TwinSee Similar Tours For These Dates$11,857+ $2,308additional upfront costs
- Friday21 Jul, 2023Tuesday15 Aug, 2023EnglishBased on Category ST TwinSee Similar Tours For These Dates$11,547+ $2,308additional upfront costs
- Friday1 Sep, 2023Tuesday26 Sep, 2023EnglishBased on Category ST TwinSee Similar Tours For These Dates$11,547+ $2,308additional upfront costs
- 2 Other Unavailable Departures
- Friday15 Sep, 2023Tuesday10 Oct, 2023EnglishMultiple Room Types$11,547+ $2,308additional upfront costs0% Interest Instalments
- Friday29 Sep, 2023Tuesday24 Oct, 2023EnglishBased on Category ST TwinSee Similar Tours For These Dates$11,547+ $2,308additional upfront costs
- Friday13 Oct, 2023Tuesday7 Nov, 2023EnglishBased on Category ST TwinSee Similar Tours For These Dates$11,547+ $2,308additional upfront costs
- 1 Other Unavailable Departure
- Friday27 Oct, 2023Tuesday21 Nov, 2023EnglishMultiple Room Types$11,547+ $2,308additional upfront costs0% Interest Instalments
- Friday19 Jan, 2024Tuesday13 Feb, 2024EnglishMultiple Room Types$12,284+ $2,425additional upfront costs0% Interest Instalments
- Friday16 Feb, 2024Tuesday12 Mar, 2024EnglishMultiple Room Types$12,284+ $2,425additional upfront costs0% Interest Instalments
- Friday1 Mar, 2024Tuesday26 Mar, 2024EnglishMultiple Room Types$12,284+ $2,425additional upfront costs0% Interest Instalments
Frequently Asked Questions
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!
Good to Know
- US DollarEcuador
- Argentine PesoArgentina
- Brazilian RealBrazil
- Plugs & Adapters
As a traveller from USA, Canada you will need an adaptor for types C, E, F, I. As a traveller from England, South Africa you will need an adaptor for types C, E, F, I, A, B. As a traveller from Australia, New Zealand you will need an adaptor for types C, E, F, A, B.
- Type CArgentina, Brazil and Peru
- Type EArgentina, Brazil and Peru
- Type FArgentina, Brazil and Peru
- Type IArgentina
- Type ABrazil, Ecuador and Peru
- Type BBrazil, Ecuador and Peru
- These are only indications, so please visit your doctor before you travel to be 100% sure.
- Typhoid - Recommended for Argentina, Brazil, Ecuador and Peru. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Hepatitis A - Recommended for Argentina, Brazil, Ecuador and Peru. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Hepatitis B - Recommended for Argentina, Brazil, Ecuador and Peru. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Rabies - Recommended for Argentina, Ecuador and Peru. Ideally 1 month before travel.
- Yellow fever - Recommended for Argentina, Brazil, Ecuador and Peru. Ideally 10 days before travel.
- Tuberculosis - Recommended for Brazil, Ecuador and Peru. Ideally 3 months before travel.
- Unfortunately we cannot offer you a visa application service. Whether you need a visa or not depends on your nationality and where you wish to travel. Assuming your home country does not have a visa agreement with the country you're planning to visit, you will need to apply for a visa in advance of your scheduled departure.
- Here is an indication for which countries you might need a visa. Please contact the local embassy for help applying for visas to these places.
- Payment information
- For any tour departing before May 15th, 2023 a full payment is necessary. For tours departing after May 15th, 2023, a minimum payment of $250 is required to confirm your booking with Globus. The final payment will be automatically charged to your credit card on the designated due date. The final payment of the remaining balance is required at least 50 days prior to the departure date of your tour. TourRadar never charges you a booking fee and will charge you in the stated currency.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and Globus will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- The following cards are accepted for "Globus" tours: Visa, Maestro, Mastercard, American Express or PayPal. TourRadar does NOT charge you an extra fee for using any of these payment methods.
- AccessibilitySome tours are not suitable for mobility-restricted traveller, however, some operators may be able to accommodate special requests. For any enquiries, you can contact our customer support team, who are ready and waiting to help you.
Keep Exploring Latin America
- 10 Best South America Backpacking Tours & Trips 2023/2024
- 10 Best Adventure Trips for Couples 2023/2024
- 10 Best Cultural Travel Companies & Tour Operators
- 10 Best Cultural Experiences in The World 2023/2024
- Latin America from Manaus
- Latin america In-depth Cultural
- 26 days Latin america
- Operators in Latin America
- Machu Picchu Galapagos
- Spirit of South America with Amazon & Galápagos Cruise Tours in South America
- In-depth Cultural Tours
- Machu Picchu Galapagos Tours
- Ecuador and Peru Tours
- In-depth Cultural Tours
- Active Adventure Tours
- Family Tours
- Wildlife Tours
- Group Tours
- Fully Guided Tours
- Ocean Cruise Tours
- Machu Picchu Galapagos
- Brazil tours
- Argentina tours
- Peru tours
- Ecuador tours