Sights & Sounds of the South
- Age range
- 8 to 80 year olds
- Max Group Size
- Coach / Bus
- Rather Poor
- MVMelissaWritten on November 24, 20151.5 - Rather poorI felt the pace was too fast. Not enough down time to explore on your own.Show detailed ratings
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Arrive in Memphis
- Day 2: Memphis. Excursion to Graceland
- Day 3: Memphis–Nashville
- Day 4: Nashville
- Day 5: Nashville–Hodgenville–Bardstown–Louisville
- Day 6: Louisville–Lexington
- Day 7: Lexington–Gatlinburg
- Day 8: Gatlinburg. Excursion to Dollywood
- Day 9: Gatlinburg–Great Smoky Mountain National Park–Asheville
- Day 10: Asheville–Atlanta
AccommodationRated Bad by past passengers
GuideRated Bad by past passengers
MealsRated Rather poor by past passengers
TransportRated Bad by past passengers
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
- February 17, 2016
Is accommodation included in the price of the tour?
Accommodation is included within this tour. Accommodation, transport, a range of activities and daily breakfast, 1 lunch, 3 three-course dinners (+1 special farewell dinner!) are all included within the price.
- February 1, 2016
What are the inclusions of this tour?
Below is what is included in this tour:
- Breakfast daily, 1 lunch, 3 three-course dinners including a special farewell dinner in Asheville
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Amanda15th May 2018
About the countries
Plugs & Adapters
- Memphis is the starting point and Atlanta is the endpoint.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Globus to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $250 to confirm this Globus booking. The remaining balance is then payable 50 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 13 July 2018 the full payment of $0 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 50 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $0 for Sights & Sounds of the South, but the deposit of $250 is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Globus tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Memphis (USA)
- 316 km
- Nashville (USA)
- 217 km
- Bardstown (USA)
- 56 km
- Louisville (USA)
- 556 km
- Lexington (USA)
- 439 km
- Great Smoky Mnts (USA)
- 90 km
- Asheville (USA)
- 265 km
- Atlanta (USA)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $0 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 1,550 tours in North America
- covered by 59 different operators in North America
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 50 days prior to the departure date.
- 1 Genuine Review
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Sights & Sounds of the South