Great Canadian Rail Journey
Beyond the Horizon Sale Unlock up to $600 in extra savings
ends on 25 Apr 2018
- Our saving
- US $ 3,674
24/7 Customer SupportAsk a question
Have a question? Call us +1 844 311 3006
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
Start in Toronto and end in Vancouver! With the discovery tour Great Canadian Rail Journey, you have a 13 day tour package taking you from Toronto to Vancouver and through Toronto, Canada and 8 other destinations in Canada. Great Canadian Rail Journey includes accommodation as well as an expert guide, meals, transport.
- Age range
- 8 to 80 year olds
- Max Group Size
- Coach / Bus
Other reviews about Globus:Write a review
- Linda Zeffert's review about another Globus tour5.0 - Excellent...was exceptional and we would definitely recommend booking a tour with Globus! Read more
- Rebecca Smith's review about another Globus tour4.0 - GoodDespite the unseasonal weather, the scenery was beathtaking and definitely worth seeing in one's lifetime. The Maligne C... Read more
- Richard Clapham's review about another Globus tour4.5 - Excellent...t was excellent. We have no comparisons to make with other tours but Globus and the Pacific Coast tour lived up to our expectations. All aspects... Read more
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: ARRIVE IN TORONTO
- Day 2: TORONTO–NIAGARA FALLS–VIA RAIL, THE CANADIAN
- Day 3: VIA RAIL, THE CANADIAN–ONTARIO
- Day 4: VIA RAIL, THE CANADIAN–WINNIPEG, MANITOBA
- Day 5: VIA RAIL, THE CANADIAN® THROUGH SASKATCHEWAN & ALBERTA–JASPER
- Day 6: JASPER. EXCURSION TO MALIGNE LAKE
- Day 7: JASPER–COLUMBIA ICEFIELD–LAKE LOUISE–BANFF
- Day 8: BANFF
- Day 9: BANFF–BRITISH COLUMBIA WINE COUNTRY
- Day 10: BRITISH COLUMBIA WINE COUNTRY–VICTORIA
- Day 11: VICTORIA
- Day 12: VICTORIA–VANCOUVER
- Day 13: VANCOUVER
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
- January 1, 2017
Is there a single supplement available on this tour?
Yes. Please take note that there will be an extra charge for a single supplement room. Please contact us to arrange this.
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Gael10th February 2018
NO CREDIT CARD FEES
Great Canadian Rail Journey
Select Departure Month
- Upcoming departures
- May 2018
- June 2018
- July 2018
- August 2018
- September 2018
STARTENDSEATS LEFTSAVE NOW PRICE
- MondayMay 14, 2018from Toronto13 DaysSaturdayMay 26, 2018to Vancouver0 seats left$155USD $3,727Based on Double Room
- MondayMay 21, 2018from Toronto13 DaysSaturdayJun 2, 2018to Vancouver0 seats left$155USD $3,727Based on Double Room
- MondayMay 28, 2018from Toronto13 DaysSaturdayJun 9, 2018to VancouverOnly 3 seats left$355$4,029-9%USD $3,674Based on Double Room
- MondayJun 4, 2018from Toronto13 DaysSaturdayJun 16, 2018to Vancouver0 seats left$175USD $4,206Based on Double Room
- MondayJun 11, 2018from Toronto13 DaysSaturdayJun 23, 2018to VancouverOnly 3 seats left$389$4,411-9%USD $4,022Based on Double Room
- MondayJun 18, 2018from Toronto13 DaysSaturdayJun 30, 2018to VancouverOnly 3 seats left$389$4,411-9%USD $4,022Based on Double Room
- MondayJun 25, 2018from Toronto13 DaysSaturdayJul 7, 2018to Vancouver0 seats left$178USD $4,272Based on Double Room
- MondayJul 2, 2018from Toronto13 DaysSaturdayJul 14, 2018to Vancouver0 seats left$178USD $4,272Based on Double Room
- MondayJul 9, 2018from Toronto13 DaysSaturdayJul 21, 2018to Vancouver0 seats left$178USD $4,272Based on Double Room
- MondayJul 16, 2018from Toronto13 DaysSaturdayJul 28, 2018to Vancouver10+ seats left$392$4,450-9%USD $4,058Based on Double Room
Show more departures
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Useful things to know before you go
Plugs & Adapters
Here is an indication for which countries you might need a visa. Please contact the local embassy for help applying for visas to these places.
- Toronto is the starting point and Vancouver is the endpoint.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Globus to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $250 to confirm this Globus booking. The remaining balance is then payable 50 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 10 June 2018 the full payment of $3,674 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 50 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $3674 for Great Canadian Rail Journey, but the deposit of $250 is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Globus tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
Covering a total distance of approx 4,112 km.
- Toronto (Canada)
- 67 km
- Niagara Falls (Canada)
- 1,570 km
- Winnipeg (Canada)
- 1,485 km
- Jasper (Canada)
- 207 km
- Lake Louise (Canada)
- 52 km
- Banff (Canada)
- 312 km
- Kelowna (Canada)
- 324 km
- Victoria (Canada)
- 94 km
- Vancouver (Canada)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $3,674 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 1,400 tours in North America
- covered by 58 different operators in North America
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 50 days prior to the departure date.
- 1,603 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on North America tours