Great Canadian Rail Journey 2018
Save up to 60% across the globe
ends on 27 Jun 2018
- US $ 4,420
Ask a question about this tour
24/7 Customer Support
Start in Toronto and end in Vancouver! With the discovery tour Great Canadian Rail Journey 2018, you have a 13 day tour package taking you from Toronto to Vancouver and through Toronto, Canada and 8 other destinations in Canada. Great Canadian Rail Journey 2018 includes accommodation as well as an expert guide, meals, transport.
- Age range
- 8 to 80 year olds
- Max Group Size
- Coach / Bus
- Travel style
Other reviews about Globus:Write a review
- Vivienne Holloway's review about another Globus tour5.0 - ExcellentLoved the tour but thought it a little rushed. The tour operator and driver gave us exceptional service and went over ou... Read more
- Linda Zeffert's review about another Globus tour5.0 - Excellent...was exceptional and we would definitely recommend booking a tour with Globus! Read more
- Rebecca Smith's review about another Globus tour4.0 - GoodDespite the unseasonal weather, the scenery was beathtaking and definitely worth seeing in one's lifetime. The Maligne C... Read more
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: ARRIVE IN TORONTO
- Day 2: TORONTO–NIAGARA FALLS–VIA RAIL, THE CANADIAN
- Day 3: VIA RAIL, THE CANADIAN–ONTARIO
- Day 4: VIA RAIL, THE CANADIAN–WINNIPEG, MANITOBA
- Day 5: VIA RAIL, THE CANADIAN® THROUGH SASKATCHEWAN & ALBERTA–JASPER
- Day 6: JASPER. EXCURSION TO MALIGNE LAKE
- Day 7: JASPER–COLUMBIA ICEFIELD–LAKE LOUISE–BANFF
- Day 8: BANFF
- Day 9: BANFF–BRITISH COLUMBIA WINE COUNTRY
- Day 10: BRITISH COLUMBIA WINE COUNTRY–VICTORIA
- Day 11: VICTORIA
- Day 12: VICTORIA–VANCOUVER
- Day 13: VANCOUVER
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
- January 1, 2017
Is there a single supplement available on this tour?
Yes. Please take note that there will be an extra charge for a single supplement room. Please contact us to arrange this.
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Carlos4th June 2018
NO CREDIT CARD FEES
Great Canadian Rail Journey 2018
Select Departure Month
- Upcoming departures
- July 2018
- August 2018
- September 2018
- June 2019
STARTENDSEATS LEFT PRICE
- MondayJul 2, 2018from Toronto13 DaysSaturdayJul 14, 2018to Vancouver0 seats leftUSD $4,450Based on Double Room
- MondayJul 9, 2018from Toronto13 DaysSaturdayJul 21, 2018to Vancouver0 seats leftUSD $4,450Based on Double Room
- MondayJul 16, 2018from Toronto13 DaysSaturdayJul 28, 2018to Vancouver0 seats leftUSD $4,450Based on Double Room
- MondayJul 23, 2018from Toronto13 DaysSaturdayAug 4, 2018to Vancouver0 seats leftUSD $4,450Based on Double Room
- MondayJul 30, 2018from Toronto13 DaysSaturdayAug 11, 2018to Vancouver0 seats leftUSD $4,508Based on Double Room
- MondayAug 6, 2018from Toronto13 DaysSaturdayAug 18, 2018to Vancouver0 seats leftUSD $4,508Based on Double Room
- MondayAug 13, 2018from Toronto13 DaysSaturdayAug 25, 2018to Vancouver0 seats leftUSD $4,450Based on Double Room
- MondayAug 20, 2018from Toronto13 DaysSaturdaySep 1, 2018to VancouverOnly 2 seats leftUSD $4,450Based on Double RoomBook Now Hold my
- MondayAug 27, 2018from Toronto13 DaysSaturdaySep 8, 2018to VancouverOnly 3 seats leftUSD $4,420Based on Double RoomBook Now Hold my
- MondaySep 3, 2018from Toronto13 DaysSaturdaySep 15, 2018to Vancouver0 seats leftUSD $4,420Based on Double Room
Show more departures
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Useful things to know before you go
Plugs & Adapters
Here is an indication for which countries you might need a visa. Please contact the local embassy for help applying for visas to these places.
- Toronto is the starting point and Vancouver is the endpoint.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Globus to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $250 to confirm this Globus booking. The remaining balance is then payable 50 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 13 August 2018 the full payment of $4,420 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 50 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $4420 for Great Canadian Rail Journey 2018, but the deposit of $250 is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Globus tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
Covering a total distance of approx 4,112 km.
- Toronto (Canada)
- 67 km
- Niagara Falls (Canada)
- 1,570 km
- Winnipeg (Canada)
- 1,485 km
- Jasper (Canada)
- 207 km
- Lake Louise (Canada)
- 52 km
- Banff (Canada)
- 312 km
- Kelowna (Canada)
- 324 km
- Victoria (Canada)
- 94 km
- Vancouver (Canada)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $4,420 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 1,864 tours in North America
- covered by 64 different operators in North America
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 50 days prior to the departure date.
- 1,692 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on North America tours