Newfoundland & Labrador 2018
Other reviews about Globus:Write a review
- Laura Parker's review about another Globus tour5.0 - ExcellentMichelle and our driver Elias were the BEST! 2 of our accommodations were excellent, 1 was good and 1 rated fair...so t... Read more
- Vivienne Holloway's review about another Globus tour5.0 - ExcellentLoved the tour but thought it a little rushed. The tour operator and driver gave us exceptional service and went over o... Read more
- Linda Zeffert's review about another Globus tour5.0 - Excellent...was exceptional and we would definitely recommend booking a tour with Globus! Read more
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: ARRIVE IN CORNER BROOK
- Day 2: CORNER BROOK
- Day 3: CORNER BROOK–GROS MORNE NATIONAL PARK–PORT AU CHOIX–PLUM POINT
- Day 4: PLUM POINT–BLANC SABLON–RED BAY–L’ANSE-AU-CLAIR
- Day 5: L’ANSE-AU-CLAIR–L’ANSE AUX MEADOWS–ST. ANTHONY
- Day 6: ST. ANTHONY–ROCKY HARBOUR
- Day 7: ROCKY HARBOUR–GRAND FALLS–GANDER
- Day 8: GANDER–TWILLINGATE–TERRA NOVA NATIONAL PARK–CLARENVILLE
- Day 9: CLARENVILLE. EXCURSION TO TRINITY & CAPE BONAVISTA
- Day 10: CLARENVILLE–WITLESS BAY CRUISE–ST. JOHN'S
- Day 11: ST. JOHN'S
- Day 12: ST. JOHN'S
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
When and where does the tour end?
On the last day of this tour, you are free to leave at any time, and check-out will be around 10 am at Delta St. John's. Guests are departing on individual schedules and airport transfers are provided.
Be aware that the departure hotel is subject to change until your final documents are released.
When and where does the tour start?
Day 1 of the tour is an arrivals day, so you can arrive at Corner Brook any time. The meeting point will most likely be Glynmill Inn or Greenwood Inn & Suites, where check-in is around 2 pm. The remainder of the day is at leisure to explore the town or relax at your hotel.
Be aware that the meeting hotel is subject to change until your final documents are released.
What are the optional excursions?
The tour operator has advised that there are no optional excursions available for this tour, however, a bunch of great experiences are already included!
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Hamish13th March 2018
Newfoundland & Labrador 2018
- Upcoming departures
- July 2018
- August 2018
- September 2018
- June 2019
- July 2019
- August 2019
- September 2019
- ThursdayJul 26, 2018from Corner Brook12 DaysMondayAug 6, 2018to St. John's0 seats leftUSD $2,454Based on Double Room
- SaturdayJul 28, 2018from Corner Brook12 DaysWednesdayAug 8, 2018to St. John's0 seats leftUSD $2,454Based on Double Room
- TuesdayAug 7, 2018from Corner Brook12 DaysSaturdayAug 18, 2018to St. John's0 seats leftUSD $2,454Based on Double Room
- FridayAug 10, 2018from Corner Brook12 DaysTuesdayAug 21, 2018to St. John's0 seats leftUSD $2,454Based on Double Room
- MondayAug 13, 2018from Corner Brook12 DaysFridayAug 24, 2018to St. John's0 seats leftUSD $2,454Based on Double Room
- ThursdayAug 16, 2018from Corner Brook12 DaysMondayAug 27, 2018to St. John's0 seats leftUSD $2,454Based on Double Room
- MondayAug 20, 2018from Corner Brook12 DaysFridayAug 31, 2018to St. John's0 seats leftUSD $2,454Based on Double Room
- MondayAug 27, 2018from Corner Brook12 DaysFridaySep 7, 2018to St. John's0 seats leftUSD $2,454Based on Double Room
- ThursdayAug 30, 2018from Corner Brook12 DaysMondaySep 10, 2018to St. John's0 seats leftUSD $2,454Based on Double Room
- SundaySep 2, 2018from Corner Brook12 DaysThursdaySep 13, 2018to St. John's0 seats leftUSD $2,454Based on Double Room
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Plugs & Adapters
- Corner Brook is the starting point and St. John's is the endpoint.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Globus to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $250 to confirm this Globus booking. The remaining balance is then payable 50 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 6 September 2018 the full payment of $0 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 50 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $0 for Newfoundland & Labrador 2018, but the deposit of $250 is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Globus tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Corner Brook (Canada)
- 79 km
- Gros Morne National Park (Canada)
- 120 km
- Port au Choix (Canada)
- 131 km
- Red Bay (Canada)
- 63 km
- L'Anse aux Meadows (Canada)
- 26 km
- Saint Anthony (Canada)
- 256 km
- Rocky Harbour (Canada)
- 779 km
- Grand Falls (Canada)
- 999 km
- Gander (Canada)
- 72 km
- Terra Nova National Park (Canada)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $0 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 1,734 tours in North America
- covered by 68 different operators in North America
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 50 days prior to the departure date.
- 1,718 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on North America tours