The Grand Scandinavian Circle Tour
- Our saving
- US $ 4,451
- Age range
- 8 to 80 year olds
- Max Group Size
- Train & Rail, Coach / Bus, Ship, Plane, Ferry
- Rather Poor
- MJMaryWritten on August 25, 20174.0 - GoodWe enjoyed the tour and what it included. As usual on these types of tour it is very much an overview. The optionak extras were a good variety but really quite rushed and not cheap. I would still recommend the tour. The tour guide was excellent with kots of knowledge to share and with a great sense of humour snd she related well to the clientele.Show detailed ratings
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: ARRIVE IN STOCKHOLM, SWEDEN
- Day 2: STOCKHOLM
- Day 3: STOCKHOLM–COPENHAGEN, DENMARK
- Day 4: COPENHAGEN. OVERNIGHT CRUISE TO OSLO HARBOR, NORWAY
- Day 5: OSLO HARBOR–HEDDAL–VEMORK–TELEMARK
- Day 6: TELEMARK–BERGEN
- Day 7: BERGEN
- Day 8: BERGEN–FLÅM–OSLO
- Day 9: OSLO
- Day 10: OSLO–TROMSØ
- Day 11: TROMSØ–ALTA
- Day 12: ALTA–NORTH CAPE
- Day 13: NORTH CAPE–KARASJOK–IVALO, FINLAND
- Day 14: IVALO–ARCTIC CIRCLE–ROVANIEMI
- Day 15: ROVANIEMI–OULU–JYVÄSKYLÄ
- Day 16: JYVÄSKYLÄ–LAHTI–HELSINKI
- Day 17: HELSINKI
- Day 18: Helskinki
AccommodationRated Good by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Good by past passengers
TransportRated Good by past passengers
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
- December 1, 2016
What is the maximum group size for the Grand Scandinavian Circle Tour?
The maximum size of the group is full coach which is about 44 travellers.
- November 1, 2016
What is the group size of this tour?
The tour group size for Globus tours is usually around 40-50 passengers.
- October 1, 2016
What are the optional excursions for this trip?
There are no optional excursions listed for this tour, however there may be optional excursions that you can arrange directly with your tour leader on tour.
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Doris3rd February 2018
The Grand Scandinavian Circle Tour
- Upcoming departures
- April 2018
- May 2018
- June 2018
- July 2018
- August 2018
- FridayApr 27, 2018from Stockholm18 DaysMondayMay 14, 2018to Helsinki0 seats leftSave $195USD $4,686+ $228 AirfareBased on Double Room
- FridayMay 4, 2018from Stockholm18 DaysMondayMay 21, 2018to Helsinki0 seats leftSave $196USD $4,695+ $228 AirfareBased on Double Room
- FridayMay 11, 2018from Stockholm18 DaysMondayMay 28, 2018to HelsinkiOnly 2 seats leftOnly 4 days left toSave $431$4,891-9%USD $4,460+ $228 AirfareBased on Double Room
- FridayMay 18, 2018from Stockholm18 DaysMondayJun 4, 2018to HelsinkiOnly 2 seats leftOnly 4 days left toSave $431$4,891-9%USD $4,460+ $228 AirfareBased on Double Room
- FridayMay 25, 2018from Stockholm18 DaysMondayJun 11, 2018to HelsinkiOnly 1 seat leftOnly 4 days left toSave $431$4,891-9%USD $4,460+ $228 AirfareBased on Double RoomBook Now Hold my
- FridayJun 1, 2018from Stockholm18 DaysMondayJun 18, 2018to HelsinkiOnly 2 seats leftOnly 4 days left toSave $431$4,891-9%USD $4,460+ $228 AirfareBased on Double RoomBook Now Hold my
- FridayJun 8, 2018from Stockholm18 DaysMondayJun 25, 2018to Helsinki0 seats leftSave $196USD $4,695+ $228 AirfareBased on Double Room
- FridayJun 15, 2018from Stockholm18 DaysMondayJul 2, 2018to Helsinki0 seats leftSave $196USD $4,695+ $228 AirfareBased on Double Room
- FridayJun 22, 2018from Stockholm18 DaysMondayJul 9, 2018to Helsinki0 seats leftSave $196USD $4,695+ $228 AirfareBased on Double Room
- FridayJun 29, 2018from Stockholm18 DaysMondayJul 16, 2018to Helsinki0 seats leftSave $196USD $4,695+ $228 AirfareBased on Double Room
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
- KroneDenmark and Norway
Plugs & Adapters
- Tick-borne encephalitis
- Recommended for Sweden, Denmark, Norway and Finland. Ideally 6 months before travel.
- Stockholm is the starting point and Helsinki is the endpoint.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Globus to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $250 to confirm this Globus booking. The remaining balance is then payable 50 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 11 June 2018 the full payment of $4,451 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 50 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $4451 for The Grand Scandinavian Circle Tour, but the deposit of $250 is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Globus tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Stockholm (Sweden)
- 522 km
- Copenhagen (Denmark)
- 483 km
- Oslo (Norway)
- 305 km
- Bergen (Norway)
- 111 km
- Flam (Norway)
- 226 km
- Oslo (Norway)
- 1,148 km
- Tromso (Norway)
- 169 km
- Alta (Norway)
- 103 km
- Karasjok (Norway)
- 121 km
- Ivalo (Finland)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $4,451 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 7,672 tours in Europe
- covered by 201 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 50 days prior to the departure date.
- 1 Genuine Review
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on The Grand Scandinavian Circle Tour