- Our saving
- US $ 3,869
- Visit the Tivoli Gardens
- See the home of Hans Christian Andersen
- Drive through Sweden's scenic Värmland
- Experience Norway's mightiest waterfall
- Rather Poor
- PTPhuongWritten on September 9, 20175.0 - ExcellentThe Scandinavian was a fantastic tour. We got to experience the best of Denmark, Sweden and Norway in a short period of time. From sailing on Norway's majestic Fjords to witnessing Denmark's unique architecture, it was a bit of everything. Our tour director, Colleen was terrific with her wealth of knowledge and enthusiasm. All the hotels were very comfortable. Tour was nicely paced. Overall, it was great experience!Show detailed ratings
- JWJackWritten on July 9, 20175.0 - ExcellentI had no idea what to expect, not having been on Globus tours before. Our tour guide Helena was absolutely fantastic, very knowledgeable, professional, empathetic, upbeat, etc. I cannot say enough good things about her! Our drivers were very good I must say, and the coach was quite nice. The hotels were very good with great food. The places that we visited to see were well chosen and most local guides were very good. Our last local guide was not good and I would not go with her again. Overall, I had a great time, meeting nice and fun other people on the tour. A grand experience!Show detailed ratings
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: ARRIVE IN COPENHAGEN, DENMARK
- Day 2: COPENHAGEN
- Day 3: COPENHAGEN–ODENSE–ARHUS
- Day 4: ARHUS–GOTHENBURG, SWEDEN
- Day 5: GOTHENBURG–STOCKHOLM
- Day 6: STOCKHOLM
- Day 7: STOCKHOLM–GRIPSHOLM CASTLE–KARLSTAD
- Day 8: KARLSTAD–LILLEHAMMER, NORWAY
- Day 9: LILLEHAMMER–BORGUND–FLÅM
- Day 10: FLÅM–VOSS–BERGEN
- Day 11: BERGEN–GEILO
- Day 12: GEILO–TORPO–OSLO
- Day 13: OSLO
- Day 14: OSLO
AccommodationRated Excellent by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Excellent by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
How many people constitute a normal "busload"?
Globus tours carry a maximum of 45 people and the 'average' group size is 36 people.
Is the price quoted in AUD?
Yes, the price is quoted in Australian dollars, however if you would prefer this to be in another currency, please let us know and we will update this for you.
What are the inclusions of the tour price?
The accommodation, coach, guide and indicated meals are included.
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Carlos4th June 2018
- Upcoming departures
- July 2018
- August 2018
- September 2018
- May 2019
- June 2019
- July 2019
- August 2019
- September 2019
- SaturdayJul 21, 2018from Copenhagen14 DaysFridayAug 3, 2018to Oslo0 seats leftUSD $3,969Based on Double Room
- MondayJul 23, 2018from Copenhagen14 DaysSundayAug 5, 2018to OsloOnly 1 seat leftUSD $3,969Based on Double Room
- SaturdayJul 28, 2018from Copenhagen14 DaysFridayAug 10, 2018to Oslo0 seats leftUSD $3,969Based on Double Room
- MondayJul 30, 2018from Copenhagen14 DaysSundayAug 12, 2018to OsloOnly 1 seat leftUSD $3,969Based on Double Room
- SaturdayAug 4, 2018from Copenhagen14 DaysFridayAug 17, 2018to Oslo0 seats leftUSD $3,969Based on Double Room
- MondayAug 6, 2018from Copenhagen14 DaysSundayAug 19, 2018to OsloOnly 2 seats leftUSD $3,969Based on Double Room
- SaturdayAug 11, 2018from Copenhagen14 DaysFridayAug 24, 2018to Oslo0 seats leftUSD $3,969Based on Double Room
- MondayAug 13, 2018from Copenhagen14 DaysSundayAug 26, 2018to Oslo10+ seats leftUSD $3,969Based on Double Room
- SaturdayAug 18, 2018from Copenhagen14 DaysFridayAug 31, 2018to Oslo0 seats leftUSD $3,969Based on Double Room
- MondayAug 20, 2018from Copenhagen14 DaysSundaySep 2, 2018to Oslo0 seats leftUSD $3,969Based on Double Room
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
- KroneDenmark and Norway
Plugs & Adapters
- Tick-borne encephalitis
- Recommended for Denmark, Sweden and Norway. Ideally 6 months before travel.
- Copenhagen is the starting point and Oslo is the endpoint.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Globus to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $250 to confirm this Globus booking. The remaining balance is then payable 50 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 6 September 2018 the full payment of $3,869 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 50 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $3869 for The Scandinavian, but the deposit of $250 is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Globus tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Copenhagen (Denmark)
- 157 km
- Arhus (Denmark)
- 203 km
- Gothenburg (Sweden)
- 397 km
- Stockholm (Sweden)
- 259 km
- Karlstad (Sweden)
- 256 km
- Lillehammer (Norway)
- 183 km
- Flam (Norway)
- 111 km
- Bergen (Norway)
- 159 km
- Geilo (Norway)
- 157 km
- Oslo (Norway)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $3,869 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 8,717 tours in Europe
- covered by 242 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 50 days prior to the departure date.
- 2 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on The Scandinavian