Scenic Norway 2018
- Visit the Maihaugen Open-air Museum
- Sample Norwegian schnapps, aquavit
- Enjoy a boat cruise past The Seven Sisters
- Stroll through Frogner Park
- Age range
- 8 to 80 year olds
- Max Group Size
- Coach / Bus, Ship, Boat, Ferry
- Travel style
- In-depth Cultural, Coach / Bus
- Rather Poor
- ADAlmasWritten on July 14, 20175.0 - ExcellentExcellent tour guide, lovely scenery. Felt well looked after.Show detailed ratings
- BPBonitaWritten on November 24, 20155.0 - ExcellentThe first day in Oslo, before our welcome dinner, we walked around the city. I stepped wrong and fractured my foot. I went to the hospital. Had xrays, was casted and given crutches. I missed the welcome dinner but Globus was very accommodating the next 8 days.Show detailed ratings
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: ARRIVE IN OSLO, NORWAY
- Day 2: OSLO
- Day 3: OSLO–HEDDAL–VEMORK–TELEMARK
- Day 4: TELEMARK–LÅTEFOSS–BERGEN
- Day 5: BERGEN–VOSS–STALHEIM
- Day 6: STALHEIM–SOGNEFJORD–FJAERLAND–LOEN
- Day 7: LOEN
- Day 8: LOEN–GEIRANGERFJORD–DALSNIBBA–LOM–LILLEHAMMER
- Day 9: LILLEHAMMER–EIDSVOLL–OSLO
- Day 10: OSLO
AccommodationRated Excellent by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Excellent by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
Are the flights included?
Flights before and after the tour are not included in the tour price and you need to arrange these separately by yourself once your tour is guaranteed. As we specialise in organising the best tours around the world for you, we are unable to advise on flight prices or book flights on your behalf. If you have not already booked your flights we recommend checking out the following link which is powered by Skyscanner - https://flights.tourradar.com
Is there a single supplement available on this tour?
If you are travelling alone on this tour, a mandatory single supplement will be added to the tour price. You can see the additional surcharge on the booking page.
Does this tour include hotels?
Globus uses hand-picked, 3-4 star accommodation on their tours, and your accommodation is included throughout the trip.
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Ann10th August 2018
Scenic Norway 2018
- Upcoming departures
- September 2018
- May 2019
- June 2019
- July 2019
- August 2019
- September 2019
- FridaySep 28, 2018from Oslo10 DaysSundayOct 7, 2018to Oslo0 seats leftUSD $2,819Based on Double RoomSold outSee similar tours on this date
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Plugs & Adapters
- Tick-borne encephalitis
- Recommended for Norway. Ideally 6 months before travel.
- Start and end in Oslo.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Globus to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $250 to confirm this Globus booking. The remaining balance is then payable 50 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 12 November 2018 the full payment of $0 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 50 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $0 for Scenic Norway 2018, but the deposit of $250 is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Globus tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Oslo (Norway)
- 135 km
- Lillehammer (Norway)
- 204 km
- Stalheim (Norway)
- 92 km
- Bergen (Norway)
- 305 km
- Oslo (Norway)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $0 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 9,842 tours in Europe
- covered by 254 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 50 days prior to the departure date.
- 2 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Scenic Norway 2018