- Our saving
- US $ 2,816
- Visit the Maihaugen Open-air Museum
- Sample Norwegian schnapps, aquavit
- Enjoy a boat cruise past The Seven Sisters
- Stroll through Frogner Park
- Rather Poor
- ADAlmasWritten on July 14, 20175.0 - ExcellentExcellent tour guide, lovely scenery. Felt well looked after.Show detailed ratings
- BPBonitaWritten on November 24, 20155.0 - ExcellentThe first day in Oslo, before our welcome dinner, we walked around the city. I stepped wrong and fractured my foot. I went to the hospital. Had xrays, was casted and given crutches. I missed the welcome dinner but Globus was very accommodating the next 8 days.Show detailed ratings
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: ARRIVE IN OSLO, NORWAY
- Day 2: OSLO
- Day 3: OSLO–HEDDAL–VEMORK–TELEMARK
- Day 4: TELEMARK–LÅTEFOSS–BERGEN
- Day 5: BERGEN–VOSS–STALHEIM
- Day 6: STALHEIM–SOGNEFJORD–FJAERLAND–LOEN
- Day 7: LOEN
- Day 8: LOEN–GEIRANGERFJORD–DALSNIBBA–LOM–LILLEHAMMER
- Day 9: LILLEHAMMER–EIDSVOLL–OSLO
- Day 10: OSLO
AccommodationRated Excellent by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Excellent by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
Does this tour go through the mountains (Sogneford) and includes the Flam rail ride?
The tour does visit Sognefjord on Day 4. You'll even get to enjoy a cruise there, all included in price.
With regards to the Flam rail ride on Day 5, this is an optional extra, so is not covered in the cost of the tour. It's approximate value is €76 EUR per person.
Do you arrange flights?
TourRadar is an online booking portal for group tours only, we are not a travel agency so we cannot arrange flights for you, we recommend using skyscanner.com or kayak.com to find the best possible price for international flights.
Is there a single supplement available on this tour?
Yes. Please take note that there will be an extra charge for a single supplement room. Please contact us to arrange this.
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Desislava12th June 2018
- Upcoming departures
- July 2018
- August 2018
- September 2018
- May 2019
- June 2019
- July 2019
- August 2019
- September 2019
- FridayJul 20, 2018from Oslo10 DaysSundayJul 29, 2018to Oslo0 seats leftUSD $2,849Based on Double Room
- FridayJul 27, 2018from Oslo10 DaysSundayAug 5, 2018to OsloOnly 3 seats leftUSD $2,849Based on Double Room
- FridayAug 3, 2018from Oslo10 DaysSundayAug 12, 2018to OsloOnly 1 seat leftUSD $2,849Based on Double Room
- FridayAug 10, 2018from Oslo10 DaysSundayAug 19, 2018to Oslo0 seats leftUSD $2,849Based on Double Room
- FridayAug 17, 2018from Oslo10 DaysSundayAug 26, 2018to Oslo0 seats leftUSD $2,849Based on Double Room
- FridayAug 24, 2018from Oslo10 DaysSundaySep 2, 2018to Oslo8 seats leftUSD $2,869Based on Double Room
- FridayAug 31, 2018from Oslo10 DaysSundaySep 9, 2018to Oslo10+ seats leftUSD $2,869Based on Double Room
- FridaySep 7, 2018from Oslo10 DaysSundaySep 16, 2018to Oslo7 seats leftUSD $2,869Based on Double Room
- FridaySep 14, 2018from Oslo10 DaysSundaySep 23, 2018to Oslo10+ seats leftUSD $2,849Based on Double Room
- FridaySep 21, 2018from Oslo10 DaysSundaySep 30, 2018to Oslo0 seats leftUSD $2,849Based on Double Room
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Plugs & Adapters
- Tick-borne encephalitis
- Recommended for Norway. Ideally 6 months before travel.
- Start and end in Oslo.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Globus to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $250 to confirm this Globus booking. The remaining balance is then payable 50 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 5 September 2018 the full payment of $2,816 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 50 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $2816 for Scenic Norway, but the deposit of $250 is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Globus tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Oslo (Norway)
- 135 km
- Lillehammer (Norway)
- 204 km
- Stalheim (Norway)
- 92 km
- Bergen (Norway)
- 305 km
- Oslo (Norway)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $2,816 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 8,694 tours in Europe
- covered by 242 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 50 days prior to the departure date.
- 2 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Scenic Norway