Warsaw, the Baltics & Helsinki with St. Petersburg
Corners of the World Sale
ends on 25 Jul 2018
- Our saving
- US $ 2,935
Ask a question about this tour
24/7 Customer Support
Start in Warsaw and end in Moscow! With the discovery tour Warsaw, the Baltics & Helsinki with St. Petersburg, you have a 12 day tour package taking you from Warsaw to Moscow and through Warsaw, Poland and 5 other destinations in Europe. Warsaw, the Baltics & Helsinki with St. Petersburg includes accommodation as well as an expert guide, meals, transport.
- Age range
- 8 to 80 year olds
- Max Group Size
- Coach / Bus, Ship, Ferry
- Travel style
- Rather Poor
- RGRoshanWritten on August 20, 20174.0 - GoodBy-and-large the tour was well organised, with accommodation in comfortable, and centrally located hotels. The aim of the tour is very much to give a glimpse of the cities visited, with the intention that participants book longer visits later, which would not be an issue for inhabitants of Europe, who would be able to book a long weekend at a later date, however less possible for people from further afield. The swift tour theme also extended to the city sightseeing tours, so much so that in Tallinn, the guide managed to mislay a part of the group, me included. One did rather wonder whether the schedule was set, in order to fit a second, optional paid activity, which were available in several locations, and usually began immediately after the included sightseeing activity. I feel that the time in Vilnius was too short, by virtue of the fact that we arrived very late in the evening on the first day, as such we only had an afternoon to ourselves in Vilnius, as we left very early after the second night. As such, I feel that we could have had an extra night in Vilnius. I also feel that a single night in Tallinn was a bit too short. The tour included four dinners, one at the beginning, and end, one in Riga, and one in Vilnius. Bar the one in Vilnius, all the other ones were at the hotels, as such were not really “authentic, local” cuisine. This said however, there was a reasonable amount of choice, and was more than simply palatable. The coach used, was modern, and comfortable. For clarification, I am 5’6” (165cm), and weigh 10st7lb (68kg), and the person I was partnered with, was smaller. We seemed to have plenty of space around us. The coach was equipped with AC power to each seat, a tray table, individual air vents, reading lights, and curtains. It was also equipped with an “emergency” toilet. The sour company does not allow coffee on the coach, however paradoxically, coke is allowed. This tour is perfect, if you want all your travel arrangements (bar flights) made for you (I believe that you can also pay for optional airport transfers).Show detailed ratings
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: WARSAW, POLAND
- Day 2: WARSAW
- Day 3: WARSAW–VILNIUS, LITHUANIA
- Day 4: VILNIUS
- Day 5: VILNIUS–RIGA, LATVIA
- Day 6: RIGA
- Day 7: RIGA–TALLINN, ESTONIA
- Day 8: TALLINN–HELSINKI, FINLAND
- Day 9: HELSINKI–ST. PETERSBURG, RUSSIA
- Day 10: ST. PETERSBURG
- Day 11: ST. PETERSBURG
- Day 12: ST. PETERSBURG
AccommodationRated Good by past passengers
GuideRated Good by past passengers
MealsRated Average by past passengers
TransportRated Good by past passengers
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Debra2nd June 2018
NO CREDIT CARD FEES
Warsaw, the Baltics & Helsinki with St. Petersburg
Select Departure Month
- Upcoming departures
- July 2018
- August 2018
- September 2018
- May 2019
- June 2019
- July 2019
- August 2019
- September 2019
STARTENDSEATS LEFTSAVE NOW PRICE
- SundayJul 29, 2018from Warsaw12 DaysThursdayAug 9, 2018to MoscowOnly 1 seat leftUSD $2,849Based on Double Room
- SundayAug 12, 2018from Warsaw12 DaysThursdayAug 23, 2018to MoscowOnly 2 seats leftUSD $2,849Based on Double Room
- SundayAug 26, 2018from Warsaw12 DaysThursdaySep 6, 2018to Moscow10+ seats leftUSD $2,849Based on Double Room
- SundaySep 9, 2018from Warsaw12 DaysThursdaySep 20, 2018to Moscow10+ seats leftUSD $2,849Based on Double Room
- SundayMay 5, 2019from Warsaw12 DaysThursdayMay 16, 2019to Moscow10+ seats left$226$3,262-7%USD $3,036Based on Double Room
- SundayMay 19, 2019from Warsaw12 DaysThursdayMay 30, 2019to Moscow10+ seats left$227$3,262-7%USD $3,035Based on Double Room
- SundayJun 2, 2019from Warsaw12 DaysThursdayJun 13, 2019to Moscow10+ seats left$227$3,307-7%USD $3,080Based on Double Room
- SundayJun 16, 2019from Warsaw12 DaysThursdayJun 27, 2019to MoscowOnly 3 seats left$227$3,307-7%USD $3,080Based on Double Room
- SundayJun 30, 2019from Warsaw12 DaysThursdayJul 11, 2019to Moscow8 seats left$227$3,262-7%USD $3,035Based on Double Room
- SundayJul 14, 2019from Warsaw12 DaysThursdayJul 25, 2019to Moscow7 seats left$227$3,262-7%USD $3,035Based on Double Room
Show more departures
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Useful things to know before you go
- EuroLithuania , Latvia and Estonia
Plugs & Adapters
Here is an indication for which countries you might need a visa. Please contact the local embassy for help applying for visas to these places.
These are only indications, so please visit your doctor before you travel to be 100% sure.
- Hepatitis A
- Recommended for Poland, Lithuania, Latvia, Estonia and Russia. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Poland, Lithuania, Latvia, Estonia and Russia. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Tick-borne encephalitis
- Recommended for Poland, Lithuania, Latvia, Estonia and Russia. Ideally 6 months before travel.
- Recommended for Lithuania, Latvia and Russia. Ideally 3 months before travel.
- Recommended for Russia. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Yellow fever
- Certificate of vaccination required if arriving from an area with a risk of yellow fever transmission for Russia. Ideally 10 days before travel.
- Japanese B encephalitis
- Recommended for Russia. Ideally 1 month before travel.
- Warsaw is the starting point and Moscow is the endpoint.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Globus to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $250 to confirm this Globus booking. The remaining balance is then payable 50 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 10 September 2018 the full payment of $2,935 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 50 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $2935 for Warsaw, the Baltics & Helsinki with St. Petersburg, but the deposit of $250 is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Globus tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
Covering a total distance of approx 1,886 km.
- Warsaw (Poland)
- 393 km
- Vilnius (Lithuania)
- 262 km
- Riga (Latvia)
- 280 km
- Tallinn (Estonia)
- 317 km
- St Petersburg (Russia)
- 633 km
- Moscow (Russia)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $2,935 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 8,722 tours in Europe
- covered by 241 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 50 days prior to the departure date.
- 1 Genuine Review
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Warsaw, the Baltics & Helsinki with St. Petersburg